How long until Vlumpt gets impeached for this outrage?

How long until Vlumpt gets impeached for this outrage?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's literally a scribble

Why is CNN going out of their way to prove Trump is right calling them fake news?

Shit is as atrocious as any "five reasons oprah is really a space dinosaur: NUMBER 4 WILL SHOCK YOU"

yeah, that's totally why libs are so pissed. Totally the only reason.

CNN is a propaganda outlet, their goal is to make people hate Trump by flooding them with anti-Trump messages every day. They're not aiming for rational people who think critically but the types who might swing the election next time.

In this case, there are people who analyze handwriting, it's another BS scam like Myers-Briggs that companies buy into to see if someone should be hired/promoted. Give a 100 of these people the same writing and they will say different things.

Funny thing is, the media toned it down after the Syria airstrike, they're actually encouraging Trump to do something like that again.

wtf I hate Trump now

The appearance of his signature will be his undoing.

Same reason Fox kept beating the BENGHAZI and BIRTHERISM drums: they're left and he's right.

top LEL

Drumphs finished! He'll never recover
Never!

we cant let this guy have the freezer door codes

I buy into handwriting analysis and believe that Trump does have an absolutely savage, calculating, and low-empathy signature.

TRUMP 2020

Literally who gives a shit

BLOOOORFFFFFFFF IS FINISHED! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?

what in the actual fuck

>expert

In what? The friendliness of signatures? Why did someone get payed to write this?

>Trump gets 2 scoops
This fucking timeline.

Is this real?

fake news

Do you not realize

That when God Emperor told CNN they were fake news to their faces

He meant it

cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/

Both of which are legitimate issues, particularly Benghazi.

Ice cream and handwriting analysis? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Is there seriously nothing more worthwhile than this to report on?

WTF is he thinking, he will blow his cover.

They know that Trump is easily unhinged.
They're purposely agitating him to make mistakes.

Heт, Baдим!

kek

still butthurt over hilldawg losing?
well wait until they reopen the investigation of the clinton foundation. An Indian politician has already come forward about hilldabeast pressuring her to do favors for one of the clinton foundation donors.

HOW DID YOU BEAT US TO SPACE WITH THAT SHIT WTF

it is perfectly readable.

Same way Trump is going to make anime real by signing an EO.

BLUMP FRUMPLLE GUMP HAHAHA I SAID HIS NAME WRONG I BET U FEEL SILLY