When did you realize that reproducing is objectively wrong?

When did you realize that reproducing is objectively wrong?

>inb4 muh genetic line
>inb4 muh white race
>inb4 dude just stop thinking about it

You're forcing an innocent soul into existence, and unless you're wealthy, also forcing them into a lifetime of wageslavery, culminating in death. Said offspring will more than likely propagate and continue this vicious cycle as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/8j9zMok6two
youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no replies

In my mid 20's before making sure I can never damn anyone else to life.

reproducing is the continuation of your own life. Your children are simply the next you.

Fuck off, Bill Nye.

>Your children are simply the next you.
Can someone explain this kind of thinking to me, because I must be missing something. Must be some kind of metaphor. Your kid takes half of its genes from the mother, so it isn't literally you. It has a different soul and interests. So once again, not literally you.

So why don't you off yourself.

It's literally the most selfish thing a person can do. You're creating an entirely new being just because you feel like it.

children are your genetic and memetic immortality

faggot

I wish my parents never had me haha

It is objectively the worst thing you can do.

Bullshit.
If you die that is it.

All you do is bring another consciousness into this world to suffer and die for nothing but your own selfish reasons.

Reproduction in it's current state is just delayed murder, aswell as creating a murderer in the process.

14/88

You're going to be forgotten, don't kid yourself. And why are the genes and memes important anyway?

Good goy.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

its not about being remembered
and of course nothing is important

you do it because its exciting
it's your chance to design a next level human
the perfect shitlord

>You're forcing an innocent soul into existence
Name one bad thing about this.
Hard mode: Keep it """objective""".
>wageslavery
Easily the stupidest fucking term to ever come out of this cesspit.
WAGE. SLAVERY. Remember all those slaves who earned wages during their slavery? Voluntary, paid labor is not slavery. Sorry.
>culminating in death.
As it well should.

But it will eventually die so it doesn't matter.

That might sound a bit nihilistic(as if my previous posts weren't enough), but how is making a kid "exciting"? You will have to hear its crying, clean up his(literal) shit, educate it, and so on, and so on. Less time for video games/movies too.

On one hand this is true. On the other, having children, in most people, creates a love most people would give up on otherwise. "God's Love" is no closer than love of parent/child. People change when they have children. It increases the
morals of the world.

When considering what you posted in Op, then considering this, I'm left at a fork in the road. I think it's a grey area, really depends on the situation.

imagine how much fun kids have when they make a lego mindstorm robot
except its made of flesh
and you use memes instead of code
the initial investment is great of course
but your fleshbot is built to self replicate as well
it can do much more amazing things than a lego

reproduction is the only reason you live retard

>but how is making a kid "exciting"?
It is, directly and indirectly.
The production process itself is fairly fun. Consummating the marriage and binding an attractive female to you in a biological and dependent manner. There's the joy of passing down what you've figured out in life to the kid and watching him/her figure things out that you never would've realized yourself. There's the satisfaction that you've done this one thing "right" in your life when you see him or her getting good grades (or finding some other way to succeed). Watching the child grow up, sharing many of your own qualities while still being his or her own person.

But most importantly, it's one more person who cares about you in a world of people who don't. Never forget that. Family, friends, these are the only people who care about you.

t. obese forever alone who is always so nice to the girls but never gets any powsi

Literally autistic.

There are plenty of people on the planet right now, this obsession to reproduce because it's "your" genes is narcissistic and just a good way to make yourself miserable for the rest of your life. Of course your genes 'want' you to reproduce but don't get cucked by them and fall for their tricks. We're going to turn into robots soon anyway and reproduction will be based entirely around who has the best memes.

I owe it to my father to have children like he owed it to his father.

Antinatalism doesn't make sense on the face of it. Do you enjoy your existence, if yes then it is reasonable to presume your offspring would enjoy theirs. This is presuming you have the means and inclination to raise them that is.

As in every matter in life, it's all about good risk Vs bad risk.

But can a kid entertain me?

im so happy none of you get to breed. anti-natalism is proof that goyim dont deserve this world.

Explain it to me in a way I can understand then.

did you not read anything I said
or are you expecting a baby to do a song and dance routine for you as it pops out of the vagina?

>When did you realize that reproducing is objectively wrong?
Age of 14. It's not rocket science.

Mate, I think you left your my chemical romance album in the form room. It's next to your notebook with 'dark scribblings' on the back.

Having a child is introducing new life into the world. They will learn, grow, and enjoy. You have introduced someone to the pleasure that is living. They advance humanity as a whole in their own way, if they are raised right.

If not, they become cynical blobs of exudate that revel over the fact they discovered death was a thing, focusing on it to distract from their lack. Of achievement.

There is more to reproduction than just conciousness.

Consider this;
If you don't have at least a single child then you'll be breaking the longest combo in the history of your genes since your primordial forefathers first developed sexual reproduction during the multicellular stage in evolution.
You're what remains of the sexual lineage that began approximately 3.5 billion years ago.

You owe it to those forefathers to have children and continue the lineage. It would be selfish not to have children.

On top of that, if you're a male and don't have a son. You will break the chain of fathers having sons in the same lineage for billions of years. Similarly if you're a female (biologically), having a daughter is necessary for the continuation of mothers having daughters.

Your children inherit your potential, and your traits. Not all, but they inherit the traits of the woman you love, too. They will be able to do what you can't, and continue your legacy.

It's not only your genes.
It's also the line of billions of years of creatures before you who would be pissed if they heard you're a cuck.
It's incredible how you can be so blind to what was before you.

This guy gets it.

You fools need to quit lying to yourselves. Nothing good comes of reproduction in such a hostile environment such as our society. You just force another entity to suffer the continuous bullshit this low quality society keeps pushing out. All for you're selfish intentions.

OH BOO FUCKING HOO LIFE IS PAAAAAAIN
Just fucking kill yourself you genetic dead end

We crawled out of a fucking pond and went to space.
As a member of the most advanced race (assuming you're not a shitskin) of the most advanced species (assuming you're not a reptilian jew) on Earth, it's your duty to push that development further. Instead you're rolling over and letting a destructive slowpoke race take over.

Hostile environment shapes strong organisms.
If you're unwilling to reproduce then you're admitting defeat and you're branded a loser in the survival race of evolution.

hahaha

>reproducing is wrong

GLOBAL ELITE GET OUT

if you're smart and american you can make yourself rich and buttfuck all the poors your whole life. that's pretty worth it imo.

Well, I guess you won. Enjoy your kingdom.

Your child will eventually come to the stage where it questions its own existence; "Why am I even here?" and that means it has hit rock bottom. "Oh yeah, my parents brought me here..." it thinks to itself.

Unless he/she/both/none is too ignorant/stupid to think that far, be prepared to face the guilt you've brought upon yourself, especially if it commits suicide.

There's not enough whites, It's shitskins that need to stop reproducing. The only narcissists are childfree people for only caring about wealth and fortune rather then their country or anybody else.

It's called going through an edgy phase as a teenager user, A lot of people were emos. Doesn't mean you should shove Schopenhauer and his retarded buttbuddies into peoples mouths.

youtu.be/8j9zMok6two

Except we didn't evolve naturally you brainlet. We were genetically modified by a more advanced species than us and that's nothing to be proud of.

You're a faggot right?

Railing gash>railing ass.

Making babies>Dieing from AIDS.

Faggot.

But I don't care about your opinions

Anti-Natalism in the west is basically a proxy pushed by kikes to make whites stop reproducing while allowing Tyrone and Pablo to reproduce a shit ton. Why do you think we are 62% white and declining? Nearly every Anti-Natalist article has no interracial or non-white couples. Most of the authors are literal Jews, If that doesn't scream proxy I don't know what does. Schopenhauer and his idiotic ideologies won't work while minorities are literally outnumbering us in our native homelands.

Preach it brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o

Still not you, it's like thinking that your twin it's just you. The genetic similarity doesn't matter, what matters is your subjective position. Proof? You wouldn't allow your twin to fuck your gf.

But what if my interest as a White Man align with those of anti-natalism?

Childless people are usually emotional wrecks who are massive narcissists only caring about wealth and fortune rather then others. While people with children are more happier and carefree in the world. It's more exciting to have children then to be a psychopath who cares only about money.

Anti-Natalism if continued to be pushed on whites will make us become minorities in our own countries. Schopenhauer was a German Jew along with other people who believed in that idea. Anti-Natalism in general is a kike psyop pushed onto young whites in order to limit white populations in their own homeland. If you don't have children but yet not care about non-whites outnumbering you. You're an obvious good goy who is very Naive.

this is by far the best shutdown post for shill threads.

they know they've been exposed, so they either have to comment on the videos or try trolling, while anons leave marked thread.

Whoever came up with this, good job.

Don't pit words in my mouth. Your children will look up to you and respect you; they will take your advice. So long as we don't live forever, our children are our only way of achieving long-term goals.

nobody is retarded enough to think your child is literally you
you are missing the point

Then you're basically a lemming for denying a child life over edgy teenager ideologies. Following the latest white extinction campaigns made by Jewish Journalists in order to limit white births but raise non-white births in America. They basically teach young whites to hate families and children and support people who praised Jews back in their time while everyone else was against them. If you actually had children you'd realize that Schopenhauer is full of shit.

just kill yoursef, faggot

Obviously the point is pointing out that genetic similarity is pretty much irrelevant: you are not your genes, you are are your interiority (the place from where you live).

And if you think that you are going to recognize yourself and like yourself because of some narcissism based on being similar: yeah maybe, but also the chances are the opposite. A lot of people don't like their family members.

So if your reason for doing kids is a long-term project you will have better chances by starting to recruit young people to your cause.

We could but since you Anti-Natalists are bound to grasp the hands of any young white into believing your kike ideology. It's difficult for more white babies to be born.

Isn't the lemming the person who puts a children in the world, wastes an incredible amount of resources on it, and gets barely any satisfaction just because he wants to make someone else mad?

I'm not being edgy, but I literally see nothing attractive in family life, when I can live much more comfortably, better, and in a more fun way by not having children.

So you are saying that you want people to make kids because you need them to continue your interests?

So it's not about the "kikes" manipulating me, but you are the one that is trying to manipulate me into having children because you have some long term plan.

>wastes an incredible amount of resources on it

Yeah sorry to say this but we don't live in a third world country where that would be an important issue. At this point you're basically pulling shit out of your ass.

>I can live much more comfortably, better, and in a more fun way by not having children.

You sure Childfree people are comfortable or think they're living better lives when most of them after ten years break up because they have no children in their lives both blood related and adopted. This is why Anti-Natalism itself is nothing but a mainstream ideology pushed by Jewish Journalists. Childfree people automatically assume children are shit when really childless people live the most shitty lives after a while. Because they have nothing in their lives to keep them together that being children. That's why normal and sane whites view Schopenhauer and other Anti-Natalist clowns as Good Goyim. Because their beliefs cannot work in an environment when minorities are currently outbreeding us and allowing whites to become minorities. Childfree people will never realize that family life is pretty comfy because they want to live in their anti-child echo chamber.

I've been a virgin so long
Sexuality just makes me upset and confused

It's such an alien concept. In my teenage years is try fucking a pillow or something to see what it like, but the real thing never happened, I tried to force myself to speak to girls but the best I can do is pass myself off as being not a virgin.

And the absence of any sexual activity eroded my manhood physically and mentally. I just see myself as a boy in a mans body.

So instead I go to the gym to look manly and stop looking like a Virgin and lie about sexual conquests, since it's easy to copy other guys.

But to see couples, spouses, even just female/male friends. I'll never understand how anyone can communicate with the other gender

I know this feel

I remeber being confused and hurt by it as early as sex ed in 5th grade

But what's bad about breaking up? If me and my gf don't love each other any more its good that we break.

Nothing looks more terrible than the couples who can't stand each other but have to stay together because of their children.

I'd rather not be forced in a relationship with someone I don't love and certainly don't want to be not able to do what I want because I'm responsible for someone.

If we break up I'll just find someone else, and if I don't I'll just enjoy living in some beautiful scenic place wasting all the money I have saved by not having on young goldiggers. And if it's not girls it's going to be maybe the occasion to enjoy all the great works of literature of the west.

Having children is really like having a very stressing pet. Some people may enjoy that, I don't doubt it, but really it's not for everyone.

Yes, reproducing is morally wrong. We should all get sterilized; it's morally the right thing to do

>You have a GF

She'll say she doesn't want children now, But when she's older she'll regret not having them. That happens with the majority of childless women.

because i live on through my son when im dead,as so he will upon his death through his son

take that blackpill user,turn it sideways and lodge that shit up your fucking arse m8

>You're forcing an innocent soul into existence

So you are telling ME its ok to DEPRIVE an innocent soul of shitposting, dogs, memes, Sup Forums, icecream, sex, feels, the smell of opening a new video game, going out on your first date, befriending someone for the first time, eating delicious food and all those little silly stupid shitty things that are great in life.

I mean, as long as you can afford them (and be willing to educate) you can bring as many as you like.

Sorry schlomo but I'm having white kids anyways, I care about my family and country. Also nice namefagging retard.

Existence is suffering, therfore having children is sadistic.

I remember when I was 15 too user, But I'm a grown up now and I've realized that your little kike idols are full of shit.

Kill yourself OP

t. wagecuck normie who can't think past a surface level

Honestly is there any point in posting a jew caricature any more

Great, go tell that to the african children whose sustenance my children will be funding.

Yes, I quite liked my life of poverty extremely, life is good.

I'm having 50 children.

>Implying that everything i typed is everything there is to it

What fucking imbecile.

Great arguments.

Note how people get mad when they can't refute a point, because it's objectively true.

Same kike, different anti-white message.

>white genocide is good, goy!

Reminder these sub-human genocidal maniacs wont stop until they stop breathing. It says in the talmud the jews need to exterminate aryans, this is a jew following the talmud.

Lmaoooooo

I mean I can't be responsible for her. That's for her to figure out and accept the consequences of her choices. I mean that's fine that's what life is: you do your best and then you see how it comes out.

For now I'm very happy about my choices.

The Spartans has the right idea, throw the weak and sickly children over the cliffs and beat the ones that remcai

This doesn't just appy to whites, retard. Every human being should stop reproducing in order to not create suffering.

Quit justifying you virginity

>Children suck but being a lazy fuck who follows the Anti-Natalist kike meme while posting on /r9k/ is much better

Try saying that when you're a minority in your own country.

You should kill yourself and all anti Natalia talk should if life is bad

That's your choice, Be aware that a good amount of childless people regret it. But if you're generally happy with it, That's fine. But if you change your mind I'd recommend looking up the benefits of having a family. Till then enjoy your childless life.

I long for death. My failure to be able to breed disconnects me from the White race

I am untermesch by account of my mental weakness

You just want soldiers for your army and are trying to use a racial hatred and conspiracy theories to manipulate people into doing choices that go against their interests.

Life is good or life is bad choose one

If you regret not having children you have good chances that you are still in time to change your mind.

If you regret having kids, there is nothing you can do to fix that.

So I will just wait until I regret not having kids and then have some, so in case I regret having children, I will regret it for less time then he who just rushed and had them while young.

>t.reprobate fedoralord
God commands us to be fruitful and multiply.

Stop posting, kike.

Life could be better.

>thinking about yourself more than the innocent soul you're forcing into existence

Typical