Spain is Historically Islamic

>Christianity become dominant religion in Hispania around 450 A.D.
>Islam becomes dominant religion in Hispania from around 711 until 1492

>"Christian" Spain for less 250 years (in reality it was massively heretical, and 90% pagan still)
>Islamic "conqueror and foreign" Spain for nearly 800 years
>Have the gall to rename imperialist struggle against actual native population the "Reconquista."

Do you all understand how historically illiterate you all sound when you make these arguments that Islam is foreign. Fuck, Iberia was Roman Pagan for longer than it was "Christian". Christianity only really came about after the fall of the Islamic Golden Age, and then that plastered it across the entire time frame to justify it. Even if you add up the years after the reconquista, Spain has STILL been Islamic for about as long as Christian in terms of raw years.

Get Educated. Get Woke.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qasi
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Harun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Granada
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/05/the-genes-in-spain-fall-rather-evenly/#.WRToyoEpCaM
youtube.com/watch?v=8rTq_AEdCo8
youtube.com/watch?v=qoZrdqkOVgw
youtube.com/watch?v=NjABf4Jcikk
youtube.com/watch?v=2vbWwwliZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ku8nHg7AOY
youtube.com/watch?v=nI7lmfOeUlM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6MTnkzBqs
youtube.com/watch?v=T2Oc2fdEsHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam wasn't dominant in Spain til 1492, more like 1250.

Islam is the final red pill.

It still is, but the Spaniards are hiding it, even though their skin color isn't.

where the hell do you dig these 100% faked maps?

another meme for morons, until 1492 was just in cordoba, not all spain, reconquista took centuries

Newsflash, they kicked their asses out of there.

the so called "white" spanish population were invaders themselves. No native population there is left except the extreme top left in Galicia, because Hispania was originally settled by Celts.

no, this was spain in year 1000, peninsula were splited by the half

BZZZZZZZZZZZ false
there are several ethinc groups in spain

Iberians ex. astures, cantabrii
Celts, suebii ,galatians
Lusitanians
Baeticans from andalusia
Turdetani from Andalusia.
Romans
Celtiberians near madrid
Basques
Goths in Asturias

we've been found out

it is too late to stop us now, inshallah the white man will be eradicated this century

What do you mean? What I meant was by 1250 around the muslims were limited to Granada

LMAO
are you quoting al the proto-historic indo-european tribes that lived in iberia?

If Islam (it's bad to be gay unless you fuck little boys and beastiality is ok) was so superior then why did your dumb little child fucker allah, in all his power and glory (that is completely based on fucking little boys for power) let the enemy win in the Reconquista? I guess your little faggot allah and muhammad were just like "yeah fuck all these dumb fucks that tried to take Spain, I mean we're all powerful and stuff but Spain isn't worth it. It's just a bunch of dumb shit skins that died, who cares"

>800 years with the same territory as in 711
>therefore all was muslim

you are that much of a retard
>flag
Well, that shows.

your mother is historically a whore

The kafirs know! Shut it down!

these are average spaniards

>footnote

Muslims in Spain did not make a real effort to convert their population. This is why so many Jews lived within their borders. This multiculturalism is also what sowed the seeds of their destruction even by the much-inferior force of Asturias and its child-nations.
Spain's people were majority-Christian the whole time.

>Catalunya
>Spain

look that tiny piece in the north isnt muslim look !

Seems legit. lel
Portugal and Spain were born against the islamic north-afrc invaders in the Reconquista,it is called reconquista, because, iberia came back to their original owners ---- euro-natives christians. And yes centuries before the natives were all pagans - lusitanians, celtic and proto-celtic etc..

>>>>protohistory
shut the fuck up faggot
I've been to the ruins of their vilages and slept in the standing walls of their fucking houses
you wanna tell me muh heritage was before fucking history m8?
Spain is a home FOR WHITE EUROPEANS
SINCE FOREVER
PERIOD

But in ethnic terms your position entirely lacks merit.

>Get Educated. Get Woke.

-Map isn´t acqurate
-Half of the reagions "conquered" were just visigoths noblemen which converted to Islam in order to keep their privileges.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qasi
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Harun

-Racial muslims got kicked even after their conversion once the Reconquista ended and till the XVII century.

>Pic: Jews weren´t much apreciated aswell.

false

>an American tries to lecture people about history
>implying Spain hasn't done more to spread Christianity than any other country ever

more proof of spain's genetic moorish heritage

the real problem are the literal millions of gypsies here, whether they embrace their gypsy tradition or not

GIMMI MY COUNTRY BACK NOW

by this map Spain is whiter than Switzerland and Northern Italy

We know

It's funny to know that Spain (and moortugal) started to discover and conquest the whole planet just AFTER the muslims (and the joos) were completely hunted down

>tiny
>one third part
chose one

By 1200 only the Emirate of Granada still existed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Granada
Fucking Americans should never be allowed to talk about European history.

You know nothing. Stick to your worthless country.

>Greeks have more sandnigger blood than Turks.
Kek

thats called cherrypicking.

what about other studies and besides - now, the Spanish people have been vast majority Christian for 1400 years or so.

Islam never dominated as the faith of the people.

Everz

WE WUZ CONQUISTADORS N SHIIIET

terror niggers dont belong in europe

Invalid.

A linguistic map is not a genetic or cultural or religious mapping.

For example, the Irish speak English but are, majority Gaelic/Goidelic while English people are maj Anglo-Saxon/Germanic.

So - not false by this proffered evidence.

>Islam never dominated as the faith of the people.
it did in grenada but that's about all.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/05/the-genes-in-spain-fall-rather-evenly/#.WRToyoEpCaM

>grenada
granada*

Be careful what you wish for. We cuck your coastline again.

So, by your standard, Saudi Arabia is historically Christian.

Technically the Christian forces were dominant from the 1030s, with the different taifa states becoming vassals owning tribute to the northern Christian states.

After the big conquest of the 1250s by the Christians a series of Muslim rebellions were put down which in essence ended Muslim majority also in former Andalusia.

Explain us then, cause i'm sure you have no clue.
E3b is not "moorish" millions of europids have e3b since the neolithic times. Bonaparte was e3b, adolfHtler was E3b. Haplogroups only give you a line, they don´t correlate. Iberians are not genetic connected/near to "moors"

Islam not become mainstream in 711 you retard. Do you think that 50.000 islamic soldiers can convert by force to 8 million of spanish?. Goth nobility converted and intermarried with the sole purpose of mantaining power. Islam was dominant only in the south and mainly in the biggest cities, aproximately from X to XV centuries.

>Half of the population in Córdoba is reported to have been Muslim by the 10th century, with an increase to 70 percent by the 11th century.

And that's in the most rich and populous city. Most of the northern Spain was untouched by invaders, who only did raids and retreated.

The Islam that invaded Spain is a completely different animal than the Wahhabi shit we see today

IT LITERALLY SAYS
ETHNO GEOGRAPHICAL PEOPLES IN THE WORDS

IT IS AN ETHNIC MAP
WITH LANGUAGE OVERLAY

'Conclusions
In general, the Spanish population is similar to the Western and Northern Europeans, but has a more diverse haplotypic structure. Moreover, the Spanish population is also largely homogeneous within itself, although patterns of micro-structure may be able to predict locations of origin from distant regions. Finally, we also present the first characterization of a CNV map of the Spanish population. These results and original data are made available to the scientific community.'

Conquerers dont necessarily make a large generic impact- by some cherrypicking the Irish/Welsh have the same narkers at same levels as the Basques.

And why?

a shared dominant Pre-Celtic, pre-Indo European (Iberian) Old European phenotype

Ireland has megaliths older then the pyramids - those people didnt all die out when Ireland was conquered by the Milesians and other 'Celts'

Of course Abdalah

Gib sahara back first ill give many slaves

Italian brother, allways can count with you. Ty :)

and we shall kill your king and end your empire once again
wanna take a chance ?

This map is wrong as moors didn't arrive to Galicia, otherwise I bet your ass that the Roman monuments we have here wouldn't live to our days.

no it isnt. read it more carefully and then, please, look at my evidence presented already.

plus- they have been Christian these past many centuries and the people of spain are Catholic.

NEVER

Asturias was never conquered as well

spain is like 75% anglo blood.

You are very correct. By the height of the Cordoba caliphate it is estimated that a total of about 50 thousand arabs and 200 thousand berbers had settled after the Islamic conquest of the 8th century.

Of these most of them were male interbreeding with the local hispanic population.

The arab and berber population also in huge degree died in the reconquista or fled to morocco during the wars.

>came here in a pathetic way, to call us moortugal.
>when italians are more near to the middle east than any europid.
>no notion

The eternal's tentacles are long.

Asturias isn't showed as conquered in the pic, most of it anyway.

10% and ill camel race you for it

Hi, niggers,

I'm here in Terreiro do Paço in Lisbon near the palace of our dearest king. I'm ready to venture towards the Indian Ocean and BTFO some kebab. I can't wait. Prepare to be LUSO'ED!

youtube.com/watch?v=8rTq_AEdCo8

This time, we have Kangz in our side.

Prepare to GET BLACKED.

Just sailed around Western Africa. Passed by Cape Verde just to check some sugar plantations were in order. A shipment is ready to sail to Lisbon. Plenty of money to be made here. All's fine - we're good to go. Our mission is to BTFO kebab in the Indian Ocean, not guard some niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoZrdqkOVgw

R1b is not anglo blood it is so old, and probably is much more iberian than "anglo"

Crossing the Cape of Good Hope is still an exhilarating experience. To know my ancestors found here their first glimpse of hope after a generation worth of tears and sweat.

Fortunately, now's everything much easier because all African ports are belong to us. Life's good.

In a few days, we arrive to India. But before we will just bombard Kilwa and sink some of their ships because those niggers did not pay tribute to their Portuguese masters this year. These kebab scum have some nerve and needed a lesson.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjABf4Jcikk

stop with that m8

After we arrived in India, some kebab intercepted our ships. Rumour has it Venice is helping them. Never trust those pizza gobbling Mamluk loving weasels. Still, they were weak and not too much of an hassle to sink.

Since the Indian Ocean are our rightful waters, my job is to make sure these kebab and poo niggers pay their tribute and rights of passage. Our dearest king is proud of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vbWwwliZGQ

>call us moortugal
just a bant, I forgot to add a smile

Here is one :)

dude you're a fuckin retard
I read your study
read THE map
bottom left hand corner it says
Ethno-geographical groups
A.K.A TRIBES OF SPAIN
I have LIVED in Spain, this is true, when you go to cantabria, expect to find tribal symbols in local concello coat of arms, tourist merch, etc.
The tribes on the map literally are Spain in 300 bc.
if you dont believe that, youre ignorant as FUCK

Life in the sea is tough and sometimes it gets boring. It's a bit like fishing. You wait and wait, but when there's a happening the rush is amazing. Be sure to be always ready, though. Those kebab are always lurking in some hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ku8nHg7AOY

>t. Wei Chang

Although it's true, specially in dirty Andalusian clay

Kebab tried to take Cannanore again. When will they stop and accept our rightful control of our waters? They outnumbered us 1 to 100, and yet they lost again. Say it with me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It sure feels good to be removing kebab 8000km away from home. DEUS VULT!

youtube.com/watch?v=nI7lmfOeUlM

The ethnic composition of Norway, Sweden and Iceland is very similar. Even though most Icelandic people are the descendants of Norwegians interbreeding with Gaelic slaves.

whatever you say m8, if it makes yu happy

Been out in the sea for one year and a half now. My saudade for my beloved wife and my home town is really taking a toll. Fortunately, this is my last patrol. My Leonor has always been in my heart and prayers during all this time. I wish this hasn't been too tough on her. My little son or daughter should be 1 year old by now. I hope to get a big hug from them when I return to Portugal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6MTnkzBqs

Ah, finally back in Lisbon. It was a difficult journey but also an experience to remember. I just met my cute little daughter and my Leonor is delighted to see me. Portugal is assembling another armada to go to India. This time's not my turn. I hope they spread our good name and the truth faith.

Good luck to you all, brothers. Viva Portugal!

youtube.com/watch?v=T2Oc2fdEsHQ

Stop this copy pasta.

You're autistic tier like that """"Iberian"""" American user.

I honestly wonder how they felt when they sailed around the world just to bypass muslim countries only to find that the mughals had conquered India just as they got there.

stop with this m8

Top Quality bant right there, senpai.

>Spain is Historically Islamic

¡Santiago y cierra, España!

Spain is a reconquest state so no.

You faggots spend way too much time here. Consider getting out of the house.

As a Roman Catholic from Jerusalem, I can tell you Islam is one of most hypocritical pathetic low class metholegies.

My dad owns a Hotel in Jerusalem and many of his staff are Muslims, they would do anything for money, no manners, no values, poor and uneducated scum.

look how Muslims in Europe are teaming up with faggots, femenists, and neo-atheists against traditional conservative Christians.

Christianity is a superior religion, even though as a minority here, I feel superior with my religion. we christians have more wealth, and opportunities than Muslims in here.

It doesn't matter how much you outnumbered us, we are the soldiers of Christ, we never lose.

Trully invites to ponder, doesn't it?

WE got shit ton of KANgZ on our side too ,many of them are hoping to cross to europe but we are keeping them just in case
>also african KANgz > european african kangz so we win

Christian teaching is also fundamentally different from Islam and Judaism.

You ruin a thread reading with 9 consecutive reddit tier copy pasta.

Try - International/Random

how many goats i get to fiki fiki if i win the race ?

I would rather be in ceuta and mellia in frontier against Africa than Andalusia

>metholegies

>owns hotel
>jerusalem
>hates muslims

Im very sorry but the tests came back and your father is diagnosed with being a jew......there is no cure

it is full of chicanos and moroccans