It says here that your country is 30% hispanic, care to explain?

It says here that your country is 30% hispanic, care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Los_Angeles_County
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bueno

Tu eres un punto y quiero que tu madre esta muerto

Vaminos! Ariba Ariba!

It's fucking disgusting, spics will defend this.

Ronald, ultra faggot, Reagan passed amnesty

And to this day boomer cuckservatives love him

We took over like half of mexico. Shrug.

At least beaners work, enjoy your muslims.

I'm a hispanic Jew, but I'm white ;>]

beaners are an invasive species

it means 3/10 people are beaners that will cut your face off, or mow your lawn, depending on what day it is.

This is good, people who emigrate are usually the shittiest one in Mexico, it only benefits us and hey it's the USAs fault pnly

wtf I thought the US was white

Some Hispanics are actually white or close to it. Only a certain chunk of that are shitty beaner tier Mexicans or Guatemalans.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Los_Angeles_County
> Non-Hispanic whitesnumbered 2,728,321, or 27.8% of the population.
>HispanicorLatinoresidents of any race numbered 4,687,889 (47.7%); 35.8% of Los Angeles County's population was of Mexican ancestry; 3.7% Salvadoran, and 2.2% Guatemalan heritage
>27.8% white
>in the 90s whites voted to deny services to illegals
>9th circuit court, with 75% overturn rate decides law is illegal
>prop 8, gay marriage
>majority votes to ban
>9th circuit again blocks
>today
>california is 30% white, full of gayest of gays, most degenerate of degenerates
>state that made reagan and holds his library now has a statewide election between two democrats
>two feminist democrats
>one party, sweden tier on steroids rule is now in place
>tfw

>Some Hispanics are actually white

Hispanic usually refers to Mestizos and Castizos.

The US counts anyone from anywhere south of the US as Hispanic regardless of their ancestry. Yes some 100% Euro blood people are considered Hispanic.

They must be so happy they defeated the evil Nazi's now!

Now they can live in a beautiful multicultural paradise.

Jews.

4th row 3rd column is pretty cute desu senpai

Crime stats count tons of Hispanics as white for PC purposes yes but they are still Hispanic census wise.

DELTE THIS FUCKING THREAD

Yeah that Rodriguez girl is pretty cute

We took over large chunks of Mexico, so there were some shit that came with the territory.

its all about 3rd row 1st column

Ay ay ay! Que guay!
Los gringos tienen miedo de la larga polla mequicana!

wow

ethic cleansing when

Son estados unidos que fijate

Mestizos refuse to mark themselves as "mixed race" on census documents or driver licenses, because in latin america "mixed race" means part black, and they hate niggers more than we do.

Instead, they would mark themselves as "white" which is obviously a problem as they aren't fucking white.

So the federal government pulled this completely bullshit new category called "white hispanic" out of their ass to satiate the mestizos and stop them from fucking up our statistics.

When people in america say "hispanic", they actually mean mestizo.

jejejejjejejejejejejejejejje
ajajajajajajajajajajjajaja
jojojojojojojojoojoojooojojojo

>pedro'd

It's gone from a novelty to where the fuck did all this "white" people come from, real quick.

Hispanics are white, dumbass.

I won't, this has gotten out of hand, all the illegals and anchors babies have to go back but even then I'm not even sure if that will make a dent in that number

Fuck man, an old Mestizo man I met passing through Arizona, a Pacific War vet, once told me how great the US used to be when he was a young man and how things have really gone to shit

I just want to live in that America guys, my folks came here legally but the 3rd World just followed them, enabled by bleeding heart liberals and (((them)))

>Hispanic

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

YOU DUMB FUCK

IF YOU'RE GOING TO BLAME ANYONE

BLAME MESTIZO MEXICANS

NOT HISPANIC AS A WHOLE

IF YOU THINK HISPANIC IS A RACE

THEN YOU ARE NOT A RACE REALIST

YOU STUPID MUSLIM MUZZIE NIGGER TOUCHER

ANY CHART ThAT LISTS HISPANIC AS A RACE IS FALSE

DO ANDY GARCIA AND GEORGE LOPEZ LOOK LIKE THEY'RE IN THE SAME RACE DESPITE THEM BOTH BEING HISPANIC? NO

BECAUSE ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC AND HISPANIC IS A GEOGRAPHIC TERM OF LINEAGE

REGARDLESS OF WHAT NEWS IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS HAVE BEEN SPINNING, THE OFFICAL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT STATES HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE AND ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

I WOULDn"T BLAME HISPANICS AS A WHOLE BECAUSE SOME OF THEM ARE OF PURE SPANISH STOCK AND ARE "WHITE HISPANICS" LIKE THE SHEEN FAMILY

IT IS NOT FAIR THAT TED CRUZ TIER HISPANICS HAVE TO BE BLAMED FOR THE BREEDING AND CRIME OF AZTEC MIXED HISPANICS

THE RACE OF BROWN HISPANICS IS GENERALLY MIXED RACE INDIAN RAPE BABY

SO BLAME THEIR AZTEC INJUN GENES AND NOT THEIR HISPANIA LINEAGE FROM SPAIN, EUROPE

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

THE RACE OF THOSE KIDS ARE MESTIZO

NOT HISPANIC
>NON HISPANIC WHITE

WHY NOT JUST WHITE

WHAT MAKES CAMERON DIAZ "NOT WHITE" BECAUSE SHE HAS LINEAGE FROM A SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY
THAT IS TRUE THOUGH

YOU ARE DENYING LOGIC WITH MEMES

ARE HISPANICS WHITE? YES AND NO BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

HISPANIC IS NOT A SINGLE RACIAL GROUP IN A MATTER OF GENETICS BUT RATHER A LINEAGE OF SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES

THERE ARE WHITE HISPANICS
AND THERE OBVIOUSLY BROWN HISPANICS

SUGGESTING THAT ALL HISPANICS ARE A SINGLE RACE OF MESTIZOS JUST PROVES YOU KNOW NOTHING AT ALL

THEIR RACE IS NOT HISPANIC BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

THE SHOULD MAKE A MESTIZO RACE SO DUMBFUCKS LIKE OP WON'T BLAME SPANISH PEOPLE FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

Quillate grino

SOME HISPANICS ARE UNIRONICALLY WHITE

BUT YES, BROWN ONES DO ABUSE THE SYSTEM BECAUSE THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT MIXED RACE THEY ARE

THEY SHOULD MAKE A MESTIZO SECTION BUT NOT A HISPANIC ONE BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE AND YOU HAVE HISPANICS WHO ARE PURE WHITE, BLACK, AND ASIAN AND MESTIZOS NEED TO TRYING TO TURN HISPANIC INTO A RACE THEY OWN
WHITE HISPANIC IS A REAL CATEGORY THAT EXISTED EVER SINCE "HISPANIC" WAS CREATED AS A GEOGRAPHIC TERM OF PEOPLE WITH SPANISH LINAGE

IT'S NOT A BULLSHIT CATEGORY, THE BULLSHIT IS THAT MESTIZOS ABUSE IT

DON'T BLAME HISPANICS AS A WHOLE

BLAME THE BROWN SHITTY MESTIZO ONES

YES AND NO

YOU CAN'T SAY ALL HISPANICS ARE WHITE BECAUSE SOME ARE BROWN

BUT YOU CAN'T SAY ALL HISPANICS ARE BROWN BECAUSE SOME ARE WHITE

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

IT WILL NEVER BE

NEVER

EVER

BE

STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT A RACE

SILLY STUPID FAG

perhaps it's becaase about 30% of the country was mexico at one point and we have't gotten around to killing them off?

Fuck I need to start learning spanish. Anyone have any tips for a how a 19 year old can learn?

>hispanic = white

Do you think most of that 35% of mexicans is white? Hahahahaha

I know there's actual "spanish" people but it doesn't matter cause shit is so retarded here a huge chunk of them are so bluepilled they identify as "hispanic" anyway and most of them are heavily mestizo

CHI

You didn't read my post

I said Hispanic is not a racial group so declaring that it's white,black, brown or any full on race is stupid

>FIFTY SIX PERCENT

When the fuck was I unironically talking about mexicans?

I just said Hispanic was not a racial group and it's stupid to judge them like a racial group.

just because mestizos breed like rats, it's still stupid to blame all hispanics regardless of race for what mestizos do you anti white cuck

It's like blaming humanity as a whole because most of the people are niggers

Not a logical argument

I dislike mexicans

The cuban nigger is here.

duolingo is decent to get started, focus on grammar and tenses after basic vocab, play games in spanish, talk to fluent speakers, native speakers will always appreciate you trying and might help you a bit

Your country is a corrupt shithole full of violent half breeds that is unable to govern itself. You breed like fucking cockroaches though which is the only reason your degenerate shitstain of a culture and people spreads.

It's 63%, counting all "white Hispanics" as Hispanic. Still very bad but the OP is fake.

Lol how can i blame hispanics if they arent a race bro? Most of the spanish whites arent even in LA county anyway, even the whiter ones are still usually 15% mestizo, you gotta go to certain parts of mexico or spain to find many true spanish whites

Won't stop at the Canadian border, m8.
fuuuck...
I can't say much I'm dating a Mayan chick.

This

The challenge is to stop illegal immigration and get everyone to switch to English. While fighting the multiculturalists on one side and /stormfront/ on the other. Really, I'm either a white supremacist or a cuckservative, I can't be both at the same time.

hispanic = not a race

most hispanics here are of the mestizo race, spaniard mixed heavily with the cannibal indians seen in Apocolypto.
they will never be American, no matter what language they speak. There are too many of them, wherever they go becomes a little Mexico. They're not all horrible, but this is something happening very quickly, all public notices here are put in Spanish as well as English. Hard action must be taken, but it probably will not be.

Who has the guts these days to exterminate any unwilling to go back where they came from? On what grounds would they even do it? Equality is held to be some indisputable truth by most. Nobody would accept it. All the West has become soft, they reap what they've sown.

JUST JOKING CIA

here we go again