Admit it Sup Forums, this is the necessary change this country needs at this moment

Admit it Sup Forums, this is the necessary change this country needs at this moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/politics/201703081051372136-cia-wikileaks-dump-twitter-reaction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Why not kill both? Niggers are a drain on our Nation, and the """Military"""" are in service to Israel.

WE

All that would do is turn every watermelon farmer in the country into a billionaire.

Let's just pay the military to kill all the black people instead. Because they aren't getting any reparations.

That's right, niggers should start paying reparations for every riots they've done

>We wuz Kangzs
>We dun need whitey
>We needzs dem reparayshuns

Nigs contradicting themselves

Gimme my muthafuqn money nigga!

>i can't breathe
neither can i

That bitch can't breathe cause of how smelly those niggers are.

As an active duty service member, I donate 99.3% of my paycheck to the ACLU in hopes of freeing me from my White guilt.

use the former to get rid of the latter
you are welcome

they keep the bad neighborhoods dumbed down
and dependent on welfare to boost democrat votes.
also by supporting a culture of alcohol abuse and
criminal activity to severely hinder a chance of
cultural growth.

My base salary is $34,000 a year to be shot at

How about we just take all the money from the blacks and ship them to the Yukon

also "reparations" are part of a carrot and stick tactic
to keep them on board for their cause.

I'm for reparations but only on the grounds that if you take the reparation you have to move to Africa and never be allowed back into the US. Also pay them in KFC coupons.

You can only do that cause you live for free on post and eat for free at the mess. Stop waving your housing privilege to all the homeless..

There are so many Niggers and Spics in the Military we basically are paying them reparations

>kill the military

Are you Canadian?

>So 'Russian Hackers' Were CIA All Along? Twitter Reacts to WikiLeaks CIA Dump
sputniknews.com/politics/201703081051372136-cia-wikileaks-dump-twitter-reaction/

Military anons should slide this over to Facebook or where the fuck ever your people congregate and tell them this is what BLM is distributing

Found the ZOGbot stationed at the DMZ.

>My base salary is $34,000 a year to be shot at

>I also don't have to pay rent or for food because the military wipes my ass for me in that regard

We already do.

It's called welfare.

Lazy fucks just want everything handed to them. Pathetic.

>overpaying the military

Wew lad. That's a pretty quick way to end up flat on your back in a lot of bars around here.

The government spends a fuck ton of money on bullets and bombs, not on the people behind them. Grunts make a decent living if they save their money and don't buy a bunch of toys they don't need, but they are far from overpaid.

>one protects your country and its position in the world
>the other destroys your country from within
Golly gee whillickers, which one deserves my money more?

>I can't run two miles or shave my own face

You can have an all expense paid trip to Africa. It's like a European vacation for black people.

It's time to stop overpaying the military and start paying space agencies.

agreed screw military, my mighty leader Trudeau says that if you kill your enemy they win. we spend too much money on military already, black people are sad people who need our money. nigg- black people are the biggest beaten down minority. they get sent the most welfa- i mean hate, we need to stop and ki- support them. ah fuck it, KILL ALL NIGGERS, KILL ALL NIGGERS, KILL ALL NIGGERS, KILL ALL NIGGERS, KILL ALL NIGGERS,

Everyone pays for food. Because it is prison food.
I am enjoying my life more than you. :^)

Reparations for shitty behavior now?

90% of racism against blacks is not for the color of the skin but the merit of their character and their actions.

Our behavior is our only true belongings,

Just pay reparations with bullets.
It worked for us in Africa. Mostly.

I would much rather have all of our money burned in a huge pile than to give it to niggers. They can have the burned up ashes.

If you want reparations get it from a) the ones who enslaved you - arabs or b) the ones who owned the boats - Jews.

you were Kangs right? then the muslims took you over , go reclaim your shit and stop going after the only ones who may actually help you do it

Let's pay reparations. I'm sure the money will be spent wisely for the benefit and improvement of Black communities.

They'll spend it all on watermelon, grape soda, and Kentucky fried chicken.