What about men who cannot get a gf?

I keep seeing articles and other materials shaming men for not settling down. Saying they are selfish for not getting married and having kids.

But men are incel. Back in the day, having a social life would be enough to get a gf. But with the Internet women seem to follow the Pareto principle. Just catering to A-category customers belonging to the top 20 %.

Why does no one take the incels in to consideration? Incels want a family but can't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ntanv10we4M
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01700.x/abstract
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Badgett-EconomicValueSSCouples-Oct-2010.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me know when you get tired of your wife and she won't fuck you anymore or gets fat.

Basic economics.

Participation in society offers no rewards to betas and deviant behavior results in no harm to alphas, therefore society collapses.

If you literally cannot get a gf, it's your fault. That isn't an assignment of blame, don't get angry about it. There are things you can do to make yourself a better person, one that someone else wants to be intimate with. Basically, get over yourself and set your goal and do it like a man.

Should add, this isn't to say everyone with a partner is superior, many get to that stage then stop being the person they should be. It's an ongioing, daily stasis.

>the 20% meme again
lower your standards and stop whining.

... not being sure you have a place and future the in the current times

meme

of course i'mma make some kids ... sorry mate but this ain't africa, being a father @ 38 shouldn't be extraordinary these days

Nobody gives a fuck about non high status men, OP. That's your answer.

I'm not a Chad so I've never had attention from women. It's an awful feeling.

>lower your standards and stop whining.

But, when I go out I see all the girls wanting the same 20 % of men... Is real life a meme?

But feminism taught me that masculinity is toxic. I rather take the word and teachings of feminism than listen to a fucking leaf that rapes animals.

Are you sure?

>it's the woman's job to give me attention when the odds are clearly in her favour to just sick back and do nothing

What a retard , all my friends who have gf Or chads are poor as fuck no jobbers at 23 , meanwhile i make already 40k/year ( in italy it s a lot ) . Stop fucking thinking about women , they waste more time than they should , just focus on yourself and ignore whores

tinder worked for me. It made me lose my virginity and got me first and only gf

I would only breed if I had over 1 million in my bank account, no way I'd live as working class.

That girl's pretty hot. Do you think he does her?

Post the pics you used.

your country and economy will only grow if the population does
everyone without offspring by a certain age (30?) should be put in a database and the government should start pairing couples up
i'm not saying the feds should force them to have kids, but i wouldnt say no to an MKUltrafu

Ive known and dated enough women in my life to see that marriage is a complete trap.

The longer you are married the fatter, bitchier and more feminist and more disinterested in sex women become.

They dont cook.
They dont clean.
They work idiot jobs.

In divorce they get your shit and your offspring.

Women are cancer and ruin everything including western civilization ever since they got the right to vote.

I'm sure that if you were in a room with 100 women who would willingly have sex with you you'd totally fuck the ugly ones first right?

DONALD BRAAAAAAP!!!!!

Fucking this.

If you aren't attractive then don't expect success in the hook-up community. People want to get off, not hand out pity-fucks.

It's not just women, men aren't going to fuck ham planet salad dodgers when there are women who understand calories in calories out.

Ugly men get ugly women. Accept that sub par women in looks are the women in your league and make the best of it.

That was when women decided to become full blown whores who use their protected status to wrecks men's lives.

Attention whore.

>Ugly men get ugly women

But fat chicks reject me!

It would be acceptable to try to shame men into relationships and marriage around 20 years ago, but when (((they))) started rolling out no-fault divorce, that was the snowball that started the avalanche that we see today in terms of state authority usurping men's rights. Only when we undo 20 years of destructive legislation can we begin to expect normal and healthy man/woman or masculine/feminine type relationships in society.

TLDR: shit's fucked

Have a meme ball so you actually read my post.

Ugly women get average men.
Average women get above average men.
Above average women get 10/10 alphas.
10/10 women either cash in or end up crazy/dead.

And ugly men pay for the 10/10 women.
Slightly exaggerated cause most men pay anyway but it closes the chain autistically

HI Dale,

When? When women's insufferable and cuntish vapidity got sanctioned and supported by the state.

Cheers,

happily unmarried and childless at 37

>(((they))
>when it was Reagan.

Probably more likely to stay if women stayed faithful and signed prenuptial

You think he wasn't pressured by the voter base in Commiefornia?

It was mostly blue states that pushed it. Useful idiots.

And such is life. Accept it, go below your standard and get laid/affection or don't lower your standard and be all alone.

California wasn't deep blue states before him. He made it blue by his laws.

Incel is just immorality.

A good man is voluntarily celibate until he finds the woman he loves.

Women who actually want to settle down can't stay with the 20%, because you can only marry one person. You can't do 80/20 rule in marriage, only in casual hookups.

You incels make me sick, you bitch that you can't get laid, and then when you give up on getting laid you blame a lack of traditional values? What about your values? if you just tried to get married instead of trying to get laid you would succeed.

think about it.

And yes I'm married. I'm having my first kid at 26 so I'm probably on about the same schedule as the guy in the OP picture.

This is stupid. Society was CREATED to ensure that even betas get a wife, by enforcing that almost everyone can only have one.

Never said otherwise. Implying ugly men can get ugly women is still false. Women have leverage on this market and ugly men match to none based on attractiveness. They'll have to resort to resourcefulness

>if you just tried to get married instead of trying to get laid you would succeed.

Currently making over $200k.
Guess I should just try to give up half.

All this having been said, don't expect to settle down with a virgin 10/10.

Being hot is correlated pretty strongly with not wanting a serious relationship these days.

I know some exceptions, but my wife is pretty average, I think you have to be a little fucked in this day and age to actually be happy, since being a little fucked up gets you enough out of society to make your own choices.

Just don't go full antisocial. It's like full retard.

>Society was CREATED to ensure that even betas get a wife, by enforcing that almost everyone can only have one.

Right. I get that. Now, thanks to (((feminism))) society is collapsing.

So let me get this strait.

You make 200k/y, you don't WANT to get married, but you can't get laid?

I don't know what to tell you other than enjoy all that money.

Well yes, but there are still people who want to get married out there, we haven't completely degenerated yet.

The world is constantly going on and on about misogyny but the reality is that the world has been all about misandry for a very long time.

The only winning move is to not play their shitty game.

I didn't say I can't get laid.

Then I wasn't talking to you before.

You're not incel.

>You incels make me sick, you bitch that you can't get laid, and then when you give up on getting laid you blame a lack of traditional values? What about your values? if you just tried to get married instead of trying to get laid you would succeed.

WEW LAD. That is literally one of the most retarded and contradictory statements I have ever read. You are either a woman or you have downs syndrome.

I'm married (at 25). First relationship, both virgins at marriage.

My wife's best friend is getting married (at 26). Second relationship, first sexual partner, not virgins at marriage.

My sister is probably getting married in 2 years when her boyfriend graduates (she's 24) Has had sex with a lot of people before though.

2.3 million get married in the US every year, and the average age of a bride is 25.3.

The truth is that it's not like our entire society morphed, it's that we split into two groups, the ones that get married within a few years of graduating college and starting their career, and the ones that don't and either get married later on or don't get married.

>. Society was CREATED to ensure that even betas get a wife, by enforcing that almost everyone can only have one

Civilization was created to better shield women and their children from harm, and ensure a better standard of living for all. The vehicle for this was leveraging the beta male's productivity, which would otherwise go unused if they go without a mate. It has never been the main focus to help betas, betas were just the beast of burden who happily played along because otherwise their genes wouldn't pass on. That's no longer the case, so they're dropping out. What's so fucking hard to understand about this? People need incentives, else they won't bother.

>trying to get laid
>bitching about a lack of traditional values
Pick one moron, it's not hard.

If you're playing the casual sex game you better be good at it.

If what you are saying was true then alphas would be marrying more than one woman, what is actually happening is that everyone still marries at most one woman.

You have nobody to blame but yourself.

this is true. I realized this when at a friends 32nd birthday party he was shitfaced wasted by 930 pm. Falling all over the place, spilling drinks, swearing loudly and using racial slurs, actually gave a girl a black eye by falling into her, all in front of his parents and aunts uncles too. Then the next day when i was speaking with him and mentioned he was kind of an ass all night he was like
> but i was drunk and its my birthday

Drunk and stupid is an excuse when youre 21. When youre 32 youre just a total faggot. Learn to be a man ffs.

come over I'll show you them in person ;)

>implying any woman is worthy of me
Not gonna happen. Why would I ever bother with women?

Who the system benefits:
>women
>children
>betas
>everyone including alphas because we wuz inventors an sheit.

It's still a system to ensure betas get a wife.

the roastie problem is really bad here. WHo the hell wants to get treated like that by some use dup whore. You are 100% correct user

I can't even tell what you're saying here. You have to get a little fucked? what?

Trying to find a girl to marry is about 6million times harder than finding a girl to ((((date)))). You're seen as incredibly weird if you don't go for the normal sex->cohabitation path I think.

Well DUH, you don't lead off by telling her you're looking for marriage.

I cohabited, what's the big deal? Marriage is expensive, and we were basically committed by that point.

I meant you have to be a bit fucked up, like, fucked in the head, or ugly.

>males are the problem

>implying its not the fact that women were poisoned by feminism and turned into completely soulless, selfish, gold digging whores who will cheat on you with a more attractive guy if given the chance

Cant wait till she cheats on him and they divorce. Fucking faggot deserves nothing less.

Women reap what they sow. They will soon learn their "hypergamy" leads to harems and eventual degeneration of society. They dictate what should be allowed to pass genetically, doing so just creates more single women. God I can't wait for the day I see these washed up no kid 40 + yr olds who were too picky or fatherless single moms impregnated from seed bank$$.

But where are the PROOFS

I am president of a wealthy first world country

Been married before. Really isn't worth it. American women have all become self entitled cunts who scream equality, but then expect a man to pay for everything. Women have devalued themselves, they can't cook, refuse to clean, anti-intellectual , their entire lives revolve around social media upvotes to obtain self worth.

I just don't see myself as being marriage material right now. I don't make enough to support a family and it's not on my mind until I can (and my wife should be able to, as well). And even then, I'm squeamish about the possibility of having to be stuck with taking care of a crippled/retarded/mentally ill kid for the rest of my life if something goes wrong. Sure you can institutionalize them, but I don't think they take em in for free, that shit's probably expensive. I'd much rather try and get rich then wait a few years for the adoption process to get a healthy kid who needs a good home.

Watching Eraserhead probably didn't help ease my anxiety over parenthood.

left is better than right desu

She looks cuter without the makeup.

It really isnt

I'm telling you guys from my personal experience.

That's just the reason why if you don't have your wife material girlfriend by the end of highschool, you have to find a shy akward virgin in college to marry.

People still pretend not to be sluts, and virgins exist, they're just sorta akward people by college. It's not like our society openly worships moloch or whatever.

Left looks so much better holy shit. You should swap them because I like being right.

Mail order bride or surrogacy.

When I realized that as an ugly dude my only choice is chad's 20th old and overweight bitch.

>roasties want beta bux and white knights insult anyone smart enough not to give them it
If all you're bringing to the table is saggy tits and nagging, why should I care?

Is that show worth watching?

>commit quickly
lol

Oh it absolutely is. It's very heavy with references to American films due to the protagonist being a film critic, but they're well-known films and even if you haven't watched them, there's plenty of other jokes in the show to enjoy. It somehow takes basic things like fat jokes and elevates them through execution alone. It's in the same vein as the The Simpsons when that show was in its prime. You should also watch Mission Hill, another show by Simpsons alumni. Goddamn shame both shows were canceled so early.

Pretty sure no one is shaming men for staying single. Don't get a persecution complex.

Anyway, the simple truth is that girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get girlfriends, unless the woman is absolutely desperate. Add in the fact that almost all women cheat, and you quickly realize that none of it even matters.

>Pretty sure no one is shaming men for staying single.
What alternate universe are you from and where's the portal?

>It's not just women, men aren't going to fuck ham planet salad dodgers

generally speaking, that is false

men tend to have much more diverse interests, a chad can be into skinny blondes or hambeasts, it's almost a coin toss

women all like the same thing

I'm a 23 kiss less virgin and have never once faced any ridicule. Sure it's depressing, but no one has personally singled me out.

>Guy in OPs pic
>I wonder if he's divorced now
>has to pay for his brood for the rest of his life.

bullshit anyone can get women yes tall and muscualr guys get more girls easier but anyone can get laid or get a gf. You need to get some confidence. You need to apporach a woman instead of chickening out and saying to yourself you arent good enough. You are good enough user you just need confidnece. Literally thats all you need. I wish iknew this before i was 21 or i would have slayed all the hotties i could have in high school because i was too pussy. Get some balls, get some confidence and you will be fine. Also if a girl is out with you KISS HER. If she has agreed to a date with you it means she wants you to kiss her. Women want a man to grab them and kiss them its the truth. Its why betas dont get laid and end up in the friend zone because when they first agree to hang out with you they are hoping you will grab them and kiss them. if you dont they realize you are a loser and freind zoen you.

The amount of my mates that use tinder who don't have "a size preference", versus the one girl I know who uses it and states she only hooks up with dedicated gym people when she's never been in one

>Lower your standards ladies, "Good men" are hard to find
>Be forever thought of as a "passable man" or "ok man" by your future wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ntanv10we4M

Ok, I think I understand. Being a little fucked knocks you out of the Matrix a bit, deprograms you.

I agree with you, but I think normies are the ones who are fucked. :)

Sounds like a comfy universe. So will you answer the question?

>don't value a productive society and hope for a startrek type one where the productivity of a few keeps us all afloat
>don't value traditional morals.
pick one yo

>Incels
kys. If this shitskinned Indian get get a cute white girl and have a family, why can't a nordic ubermensch like yourself do the same?
>Protip: you can

You know there's no law that says you have to be polite or acknowledge the existence of whores right? Fuck, men need to grow some balls and stop giving a shit what people think so much.

I remember reading a study where if you juxstapose women's average preferences vs the general population, only like 0.1% of men are considered attractive.

It included height (where most women wanted someone over 6'1), weight (where most women wanted someone muscular), penis size (they wanted a big dick), facial preferences, and high earnings.

Meanwhile men found half the women good enough.

>just need confidence
>not an oversimplification of a very complex social problem we have to deal with and is an increasing trend
>problem is complicated women with high expectations and decline of maleness due to bad eductation against boys

Is that guy hover-handing his own wife?

fuck I meant

>don't value traditional morals and hope for startrek to happen
>value productivity

pick one

>get get a cute white girl

Hey that's that girl from that tv show. Uh.. the practice? Kelli Williams.

>they wanted a big dick

For how many of you here is this the reason you don't apply yourself?

I would imagine if you were small you'd never feel comfortable hitting on women cuz you know what it's eventually gonna lead to.

I don't think I'm ever gonna make small dick jokes again, just trying to imagine that for one of you guys feels bad as fuck

34 years old and single.

So long as you have a decent job and exercise you can slay every night of the week with women around 28 and up. Fuck, almost took a 21 year old home from a bar show last weekend but my conscience stopped me.

Do not marry. She will get fat and you will lose the best years of your life. It gets better, you just have to work at it.

I used to think the exact same as all these virgin faggots on here until i was 21. Then i resolved to get laid and i actually read a david deangelo book which gives you the confidence boost to get laid. And it worked i got my first gf (lasted 3 years) and got laid. Now im ealry 30s and more liek a chad even though im borderline obese and cock is average as fuck. doesnt matter becasue now i know how to harness my sexual energy and confidence and i can pull 7s and 8s, ususally just pump and dump but occasionally keep a gf if shes decent enough human being.

When an article doesn't have a single link to a single scientific study it can be considered trash.

All he had to do was copy paste
>Social Inclusion and the Value of Marriage Equality in Massachusetts and the Netherlands
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01700.x/abstract

>THE ECONOMIC VALUE OF MARRIAGE FOR SAME-SEX COUPLES
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Badgett-EconomicValueSSCouples-Oct-2010.pdf

Not very many I'm guessing.

Small dicks are very rare because it makes it harder to have kids. For evolutionary reasons the VAST majority of dicks are at least 4.5"

All you need to do is an account on a dating site and lowering your standards below 10/10.