Hey you spazzes - which is it? I'm open to hearing arguments for/against either side

Hey you spazzes - which is it? I'm open to hearing arguments for/against either side

>t. Normal guy trying to have a cool chill summer and not have to constantly keep hearing about dumb political shit every single day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll take "they're traitors" for 200, Alex.

>how deep do you think the rabbit hole goes
the former

we already knew those 4 were traitors.....
im starting to lean towards Door #1

>we trust the government as long as it means Trump is the bad guy

Absolute intenational/globalist profiteers, and carpetbagging Yankton cocksuckers and traitors.

>The intel agencies that liberals still berate for the Iraq fuckup are suddenly trustworthy again
Yeah nah fuck off

>muh 17 agencies

>17 intel agencies
It was like 3 or 4. Because the DNI was making the claims, the media said he spoke for all 17 agencies that answer to him. Besides, who cares what Coast Guard Intelligence has to say.

Always with the false choices. Why such faggotry, OP?

Lied is a strong word
They often were technically correct, but pushing tenuous claims with no real impact
Other times they based their intel on faulty sources, which gives them a degree of separation when things prove inaccurate

SENATOR THANKS, BYE

youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc

Why would the CIA lie though? They are so trustworthy.

Ok so far its
17 agencies lied / Obama is a traitor - 8
Trump lied - 0
Other - 1

One of my buddies told me his dad who is a hardcore anti-government basically backwoods survivalist actually trusts and believes in Trump. That's kind of what made me interested because I met his dad once and he seemed like a guy who would never support any politician he basically said so

How about none of those?
The guy makes an exaggerated version of reality on purpose to make it "impossible" to pick anything other than "Trump is lying",
That's the only thing you need to know to know this guy is full of shit.

Hillary Clinton was a corrupt cunt

And ran a terrible campaign

Or

Russian bots on a canadian curling board

Ohhhhh good answer, other possible answers include: Steamers, Vampires, Constitutional defilers, kiddie Diddlers, Globalists, Faggots, and (((They)))

But just looking at it the other way, what makes the version of reality in the media less "exaggerated" than Trump's version of it?

17 intelligence agencies did not each independently verify this is the dumbest fucking meme that needs to die. One guy in overseeing a of them used the information from the independent group (whose credibility is now being questioned) that the DNC hired to find out who did

Do you know why? He sounds very anti-establishment so I assume he saw who was attacking Trump and decided to give Trump a chance.

It's incomprehensible to me that people weren't able to see the neo-libs, neo-cons and MSM aligned against Trump.

Why are there 17 intel agencies? overkill much?

>heh, you got only and only 2 options kid, choose wisely

Well when i met him he was definitely against the Jews and big banking and thought all politicians were corrupt so i'm guessing he considered Trump above or beyond those things

I'm no betting man but I'd actually bet on the former being the case, to be over 9000% honest, senpai.

I think what he saw were those people he considered corrupt being adamantly opposed to Trump

At least they're finally starting to get it.

>>t. Normal guy trying to have a cool chill summer

_cuckold

If you could name the 17 intel agencies without looking it up, you would have more credibility.

Obama, Comey, Yates and Bharara are all led by Obama.

Trump is always lying as a tactic, it's not much of a point.

will thread be completely speculative?

>spazzes

I wasn't aware yanks used this expression. Are you nicking our lingo again Chaderick?

Isnt the whole thing speculative right now ? I guess I'd just like to see some actual proof that Donald Trump did something wrong. people everywhere acting and talknig like he did, but no one ever says what it was or shows proof of it

But what part of the segmented FBI?

Hahaha I work in the Intelligence Community, and we essentially exist to lie and create deception.

We used it here growing up sometimes to refer to actual retards or usually just hyper active weird kids

Why the fuck would we do anything for you if you come in being an obnoxious fuck? Lurk more.

That doesnt surprise me but that also kind of sucks for regular people doesnt it?

Standard leftist tactic. Repeat the lie, then when someone asks you to back it up with something substantial act offended and refuse to even talk to them anymore because "like, if you don't get it by now, I totally can't even."

They're all spazzes except for you buddy. Didnt mean to get you mad have a meme

Wow 17 agency, im dying to know what the

Drug Enforcement Administration
Department of the Treasury
Department of Energy
National Geospatia Agency

have for evidence, please do tell

>hey, can you tell me that Trump is working directly for Vladmir Putin so that I can blame "faulty anonymous sources" if people realize I made the whole thing up?

All three are completely viable

Well that would be fucking shity for everybody wouldnt it?