Honest question - Could Trump be Impeached?

Could Trump be Impeached?
Not trolling, genuinely wanted to know what Sup Forums thinks.
This professor predicts he will and has a good track record.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At a minimum, he will be toxic to the Republican brand in 2020.

Nope.

why nope?
What if an independent investigation finds him as obstructing justice a la Nixon?

>Could Trump be Impeached?
AHAHAHAHHA why dey nedd do dat he gone be in jail for peeing on geriatric hookers on russian gameshow hahahah drumpf i said his name funny now gibmedats

IQ test: Do you think impeachment means removal from office?

There is no case of obstruction

Fucking NO
STOP
ASKING!

You can only be impeached for breaking a law. Even if hia campaigned colluded with Russians, and they didn't, that is not a crime.

how do you know

Back to whatever hive is hatching you faggots.

what was the official reason for bills impeachment?

hey professor i has test tomrow i gone be in your class im one with red baseballs cap ples can you meet me at my bus, it ease to find meh jus look for the short bus

firing the person investigating you not obstruction?

You're wrong. The house can impeach someone for any reason. It is stated in the constitution that impeachable offenses are whatever crimes the house determines are impeachable... so whatever they want. Thats why Bill Clinton was impeached for lying.. which is not a crime.

Also if the impeachment runs its course it is not a trial and the person is not "convicted" of anything. They can still be tried in court for actual criminal offenses.

Lying under deposition and conspiracy.

Just because he fired Comey. doesn't mean that investigation just magically stops, you inbred retard.

>trump will never be relevant
>trump will never get the nomination
>trump will never win the election
>trump will be rejected in the electoral college
>trump will be impeached!

You democraps and never trumpers are so fucking pathetic

is it possible that trump didnt know he is under investigation?... or could be very shortly.

i like how people are acting like trump fired comey so he couldnt testify... does his mouth not work anymore? did donald break his jaw? why does the left think everything is a conspiracy?

The deep state would have to frame him, construct false evidence.

If they did it would lead to a civil war. Trump supporters wont just sit back while Pence becomes president and everything back to normal.

fuck, I'm not asking what you personally think about the situation, I'm asking if there's a path towards impeachment!

Calm the fuck down!

>litchmen

Every fucking time

why am i a retard user? i know the investigation is still going, of course it is.

Comey was never investigating trump. There is a current months long investigation into russian interference but trump on numerous occasions has been confirmed not related to said investigation since there is no evidence tying him to said collusion. You can't suspect someone on no evidence indefinitely. Also, if the acting director does not have the faith of the cabinet firing him under a vote of no confidence in no way obstructs any previous investigation.

>b-bbut cnn and wsj said!
They tricked you by using association. There was no declared djt investogation despite him being a potential actor in another case.

Posting in a sageblue thread

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>trump will not win a second term
>trump will not kick islam out of the United States
>trump will not declare war on Europastan
>trump will not kick the muslims out of Europe
>trump will not start space colonies

When will they learn?

>why does the LEFT think everything is a conspiracy?

Wew! My fucking sides are gone, how's your day going there Pizzagate?

>treason is not a crime

Lying under oath

> why does the left think everything is a conspiracy?
You lack self awareness, no?

Yes.
He is a PRIME Candidate for impeachment.
Almost every powerful institution in the world is Anti-Trump,
Those combined forces working together can basically do as they please.
Whether Trump deserves it or not is irrelevant. They're after him.

But the house's run by republicans.
If republicans decide to impeach him, do they need to reach a specific number of votes?
How does it work?

You have no idea what treason means. You people are really fucking dumb

The Democrat party is at its lowest point in generations and is flailing its arms wildly.

No Trump will not be impeached. Get serious.

Treason was never committed.
Using foreign influnce to interfere in an election is treason.
>B-but then lock her up?
Nope. Techincally the saudis never gave her campaign money. Technically is all that matters.

lol not going to happen. Literally the only people pushing this (((impeachment))) narrative are paid shills.

So far not a SINGLE scrap of evidence has come out supporting this stupid Russia conspiracy theory. It just goes to show that democrats are DESPERATE for ANYTHING to remain relevant right now, roflmao

Apparently not. See the benefit of being a large shadowy global power is yiu are able to adapt to currect poltical actors. There isn't going to be a petro coup.

Obama used US tax dollars to influence the election in jewland. It's fucked up, but it's not treason.

You have no idea what you're talking about

No nigga itz my gimedats. Nigga have u herd abut dat Trump nigga, he be colludding wit dem russians, dem niggaz say hez goin to be impeached n sheeeit.

Incorrect. There is circumstancal evidence. Techincally a cabniet member is a prime target for russian blackmail. Technically the g2.0 leak used russian cyber monitoring techniques. Circumstantial but not nothing. However trump has no involvement either way.

>Thats why Bill Clinton was impeached for lying.. which is not a crime.
Lying under oath though is. You're such a piece of shit.

>election in jewland
Vs
>election in America
I wonder why why its not considered treason against america to influnce foreign elections....

>American University

OMG, what a joke. Bunch of ridiculous bullshit. Nobody from a real university made this point?

>using foreign influence to interfere in an election is treason

Do you have the statute on that? I did not see that the last time I read the law.

If you want to have an intellectual non-fedora tipping discussion about the Jew vs the Aryan..

YOU. NEED. A. CRIME. FULLSTOP

Dems are just opportunists with no plan to fix/help America, only run against trump

No. There's no legitimate reason to. That's why people were pushing the Russia narrative so hard; it was all they had.

"You can't suspect someone on no evidence indefinitely."

Tell this to the left. They have an answer they want to hear, they're not hearing it, which means they want the investigation to keep going.

So you admit it's a conspiracy theory

The Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 (FECA, Pub.L. 92–225, 86 Stat. 3, enacted February 7, 1972, 52 U.S.C. § 30101 et seq.)

>This professor predicts he will and has a good track record.
A good track record for predicting presidential impeachments? Like... the one time it happened in the last... 200 years?

What the fuck are you talking about?

No one paid me and I want him gone.
Though the have to admit I rather he loose the next election. I don't want people to feel like their hero would have saved the world had he gotten his full term. His ideas are shit and he can't cut the big deals

>what are other countries

>Like... the one time it happened in the last... 200 years?

Wait, who do you think was impeached? Nixon wasn't formally impeached because he resigned shortly before the vote. Clinton was impeached, but he was NOT ordered by Congress to resign, so it was a toothless order.

The two instances of impeachment (or near-impeachment) we have are atypical in themselves. There's no instructions for this kind of thing. You wing it as you go.

Didn't isis technically surrender? I'm pretty sure they are irrelevant now in the syrian conflict.

>The Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 (FECA, Pub.L. 92–225, 86 Stat. 3, enacted February 7, 1972, 52 U.S.C. § 30101 et seq.)
This has limits on campaign fundraising and has nothing to do with treason

Clinton is who I was talking about.
Andrew Johnson is the only other president to be impeached, and I don't even remember why.

>Honest question - Could Trump be Impeached?
>why nope?
No:
1. Democrats have no evidence to impeach.
2. Even if the Democrats did have impeachable evidence, they don't have the votes in the House/Senate to impeach.

Trump has the same defense bush had.

everyone was worried bush was going to be assassinated,but that would mean cheny would have been president.

If they DO remove president Trump by means fair or foul,the get to play with a pissed off President Pence.

hahahahahaha

>Could Trump be Impeached?

No chance.

The Republicans own all 3 branches so only they have that power. They have never been so mad at the democrats as they are right now, so they will never do ANYTHING the dems want.

So the situation is nothing like the Nixon thing. You can also be impeached but still stay in office anyway.

He was acquitted anyways. Like trump could be impeached, but then just win in court like bobby.

Lying under oath to Congress is most definitely a crime.

If that were true then all an investigator would need to do is investigate their boss and they'd have a job for life.

let me drop this here before saging and hiding the thread
there we go
there we go
that's a good boy

>and I want him gone.
1. Why?
2. Those who want him gone don't have any political power to remove him from office.

>Though the have to admit I rather he loose the next election.
Then you're just going to have to deal with him for 4 years.

> I don't want people to feel like their hero would have saved the world had he gotten his full term.
Four years is a full term.

>His ideas are shit
Personal opinion, not fact.

>and he can't cut the big deals
Personal opinion, not fact.

Do you have any actual facts as to why you oppose him or is it all MUH FEEFEE'S?

(not op here) no impeachment just means that a political official did something wrong and the house all agreed on it. the Senate would then have to hold a trial to deem whether or not the person in question should be removed from power

>treason is not a crime

You have to declare war on a country and THEN COLLUDE to be treason.

You drooling retard.

Colluding in a non-war situation is very bad sportsmanship, but not treason.

Maybe that's what Comey was hoping.

Impeachment doesn't necessarily mean removal from office

The best part is none of these resistance fucks have any idea how impeachment proceedings work, or that it's not a removal from office. It's simply a vote of no confidence (of which there is already none). Removal from office would be a separate process after the fact.

They're just mindless drones repeating one liners they heard on msnbc.

>Do you have any actual facts as to why you oppose him
Missile strikes, no matter how much it was 3D chess, was going back on hope of anti interventionism and hints for future trouble.

That being said, Hillary would have done worse, so Trump was still the better choice.

People who really want Trump gone have to concentrate on policy issues.
Talking about an event, which Trump initiated(like firing of Comey) as a hope to damage Trump is only a rational decision when one thinks that Trump is stupid AND has no skills with the media. Seeing that Trump is the current president to assume those is plain stupid.
Anti-Trump strategy is so horrendous stupid, Media is cancer and the people are sheeple.

So to all Anti-Trumpists: Stop RUSSIA; talk policy; ignore MSM, they don't help.

Alright, specifically not money but say leaks? Article 3 section 3 if I had to prosecute russia as an enemy of the state at gunpoint. Could, maybe but implausibly toss in 18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information. If I was desperate to frame russia fueding with the us during the election I'd say its a violation of the logan act.

Ok but you could say retroactively russia declared cyber warfare which madam queen slay described as just as good as real warefare.

Only if impeached is a flavour of ice cream.

>Missile strikes, no matter how much it was 3D chess, was going back on hope of anti interventionism and hints for future trouble.
While I completely disagree with the missile strikes, they were completely legal and he can't be impeached over them.

>People who really want Trump gone have to concentrate on policy issues.
But then they'd have nothing to scream "impeachment" over.

>So to all Anti-Trumpists: Stop RUSSIA; talk policy; ignore MSM, they don't help.
Then they wouldn't be anti-Trump

>Only if impeached is a flavour of ice cream.
Give Ben & Jerry time. I'm sure they're working on it, those communist kike fucks.

I just wanted to give an example on what I disagree with Trump.
I don't think any impeachment is realistic in the first place.

People who think they are good people and need to fight Trump and then do the most unproductive thing possible by screeching with the MSM are to be helped.

Because reaching a state where people can have proper discussions again would be to the advantage to all of us.
So I'd like to convince people who see themselves in opposition to Trump that the REEE RUSSIA-way is the worst for their cause.

Allan Lichtman is a fraud. He manipulated his "prediction model" for Hillary.