Refugee avoids jail for anally raping teenager

> Despite video evidence of the girl resisting and repeatedly saying “no” during the sexual assault – and despite evidence indicating the girl was blackmailed by the migrant who reportedly threatened to harass her family ... a Muslim migrant won’t face rape charges because the royal court of Western Sweden claimed he had “difficulties in interpreting” the word “no.”

> Another Muslim migrant charged with rape in Sweden two months ago was similarly slapped on the wrist by the court after anally raping a 13-year-old girl. The Syrian migrant was only sentenced to two months in jail and ordered to pay the equivalent of $2800 to the victim.

link archive.is/usT3j

Can we please stop and remove kebab now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AdVUncJzCm0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/30/mob-in-ukraine-drives-gypsies-out-of-village-and-torches-their-h/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anally raping a 13-year-old girl

Was she a native?

yes, yes you (we) can remove kebab, remove them forcefully and toss them into the Baltic sea and watch them drown. Then film it make it a game to see who can swim the longest, then put in on the television.

The article doesn't say, they were at the same school.

> “The then-17-year-old man, who since turned 18, pulled a 13-year-old girl on one of the school’s toilets, locked the door and then raped her,” reported the Swedish newspaper Expressen. “During the trial, the convicted rapist’s age has been a major issue.”

I hate the fucking Swedes
I hate you spineless French cúcks
I hate the fucking German EU globalist self hating cúcks
I hate the degeneracy running rampant along my people and island

I want to SAVE EUROPE, but I'm too powerless, I am seriously considering just letting go of all emotion good and bad.

This is just so painful to hear about on a daily basis.

>""""17 year old"""""

She's a slut.
Sadly she didn't died

youtu.be/AdVUncJzCm0 as indicated here let sweeden burn

Reminder that those girls go out of their way to hang around with immigrants.

Age of consent in Sweden is 15 years, how does it matter whether he could interpret "no"? And what the flying fuck, so if you don't know the language of the person you are raping - you can just say I didn't understand her and it's ok?
And where are those famed seedish feminazis? Like I just can't get my head around it! How can you accept all this bullshit, swedecucks?

The reason why it doesn't happen to every girl in Sweden is because not all Swedish girls spend time with Arabs.

> Implying regular people have a choice or even a voice
Don't be a cunt, we're all getting cucked to death against our will

I am genuinely unable to feel any sympathy towards Sweden. They deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

I get you but this is the thinking that allows grooming gangs to operate in impunity.

The schoolgirl didn't exactly have a choice, she went to school with the bastard. The other one should have known better but she's only 14, parents should teach their kids to be more careful.

We had a case in Finland where a woman suddenly woke up to an Arab poking his dick under the blanket into her ass, turns out: she had spent time with them. She decided to go sleep in an apartment with several semi-unknown male Arabs.

Don't fall for the female demon's lies.

I know and it's fucking tearing me apart man.

I remember a time when I was just an incel who wanted western civilization to burn.

But after years of reflection and reading this shit every day I just keep getting more and more angry.

I don't want Europe to die, I don't want us to be cucked to death, I want to believe things will get better.

Mother Europe help us...

Both women and Arabs are animals, the only reasonable party here is white males. Where's white males, especially white fathers standing guard so that this doesn't happen? Better yet, why aren't white men kicking those filthy immigrants out?

And say what you want about Ukraine. But if shit like this happens here - there will be mob lynching those shitskins.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/30/mob-in-ukraine-drives-gypsies-out-of-village-and-torches-their-h/

And I'm sayng this from experience. There were some student shitskins from Central Asia in my city, they've raped a girl. And there were literally hundred of people beating all them up and trashing their dorm.

Perpetrator was brown. A white heterosexual cisgendered male made them do it because patriarchy or transphobia.

Western Europe has effectively emasculated men.

> A 35-year-old man jailed earlier this year for a racist attack on a mosque (leaving bacon sandwiches in fron of the door) has died in prison just two days after Christmas Day.

Any white men making a move against a non-white would instantly be made an example of. I think that's what Government really fears, us getting our shit together and taking matter in our own hands.