Does anyone know what happened to this guy? Was he arrested...

Does anyone know what happened to this guy? Was he arrested? I'm genuinely curious if this guy is gonna get off scot-free.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH6l4zmxAUs
youtu.be/muoR8Td44UE
youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
google.com/maps/place/East Port Marina/@40.692211,-89.5362085,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x997f8134adc75704!8m2!3d40.696441!4d-89.5434612
local.nixle.com/alert/5939005/?sub_id=3127797
goldengatexpress.org/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigate-alumnus-connection-to-rally-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The mayor of Berkley is literally part of the anti-fa, so he got off scott-free

So finding out who he was pointless. This makes me sad.

Faggot's lucky he's cute.

It wasn't pointless; he is still in trouble, it just has not been acted upon; it also proves how useful the government is, heres a guess: its not

He is also being harassed by Sup Forums too, he even asked Reddit for help, funny

he got his dick sucked by lauren southern

google his name, his reputation is ruined

Why didn't he come to Auburn, Alabama with his bike lock.

We made a public demonstration on how to handle Antifa peacefully. Just swing at one of our policemen and we would beat him so bad that the coons in the prison shower would pick up his soap for him.

Antifa. Come back to Bama. We need a tune up for any Mexicans crossing from Florida to Mississippi heading for the border.
Of course strip them down and take everything they have, especially any vehicles.

Mayor has to piss sometime. Restrooms are great spots to discuss politics.

Pol should go to his house and pour milk on his head

what was his name again?, something clanton or some shit like that

I remember in one thread an user found out he lives in Bakersfield is this true?

Errr

Look at ops photo

Filename you silly britbong.

shit thanks hahaha, its almost 1 am here

not ruined enough

Hi Eric Clanton. No, you're not even remotely attractive.

Haha Eric doesn't even browse this website. I'm not him.

hi! antifa here. what you guys up to?

Obviously not him, since those types typically wouldn't use the word "faggot"

His bike got stolen because his lock wasn't on it.

Yes, they do. The screechiest leftists are most likely to anonymously use those words.

Yes, you are Eric. Fuck off.

He dindu nuffin bruh.

Berkeley mayor Jesse arguin OS a piece of shit and a antifa member of bamn

His address is public if you do a $2.00 dollar spokeo search

Is Diablo Valley College philosophy professor Eric Clanton on the Fall Semester 2017 roster?

dude thats daniel day-lewis

he went back to saying his catch phrase which is "whos man are you you whoring irish nigger"

SS marschiert in Feindesland,
Und singt ein Teufelslied.
Ein Schütze steht am Wolgastrand,
Und leise summt er mit.
Wir pfeifen auf unten und oben,
Und uns kann die ganze Welt
Verfluchen oder auch loben,
Grad wie es ihnen gefällt.

Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts,
Und der Teufel der lacht nur dazu!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Wir kämpfen für Deutschland,
Wir kämpfen für Hitler,
Der Rote kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Wir kämpfen für Hitler,
Der Rote kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'.

Wir kämpften schon in mancher Schlacht,
In Nord, Süd, Ost und West.
Und stehen nun zum Kampf bereit,
Gegen die rote Pest.
SS wird nicht ruh'n, wir vernichten, (or variant: SS wird die Roten vernichten)
Bis niemand mehr stört Deutschlands Glück.
Und wenn sich die Reihen auch lichten,
Für uns gibt es nie ein Zurück.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Wir kämpfen für Hitler,
Der Rote kommt nie mehr zur Ruh
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Wir kämpfen für Hitler,
Der Rote kommt nie mehr zur Ruh

I don't think the mayor has any say on arrests.

Both sides claim the police are right-wing. If true, I doubt they would let him off.

His name will be called on the day of the rope.

I'm sorry to do this but I shamefully must.

I made this video which got 100k views in a few days. Youtube deleted my account for no reason and didn't respond to e-mails.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH6l4zmxAUs

I decided to make a new Youtube and be a good goy and follow any rules they might have. Last time I got 1k subs in a week or so, you guys supported me a lot and if you give enough shits spread it or sub. It's still news worthy to be spread but I noticed all the websites and blogs that linked my video are of course also stripped of the vid now.

The police are both held back, and some are actually libs too

No KYS faggot

I don't know, but apparently it's legal to his people in the head with bike locks. So if I see this guy I'm going to hit him in the head with a bike lock multiple times.

According to the dean he is not teaching there. But it isn't like any reputable news networks are covering this.

>Both sides claim the police are right-wing. If true, I doubt they would let him off.
you do know, while police can write tickets and hold you for crimes, they aren't the ones that decide if legal action happens. i bet the courts are very liberal there

Fucking commies

So it's not the mayor. I still don't see courts tossing out this, especially with dozens others arrested for less.

youtu.be/muoR8Td44UE

Here's a quick synopsis

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE

How would you know what websites Clanton does or does not browse?

He's actually a fugitive right now. He's gone silent on social media (though some sightings have happened). Berkeley PD are investigating him and he has yet to be apprehended.

I am 69% sure I saw him in east peoria...

It was not pointless. He will not be forgotten.

google.com/maps/place/East Port Marina/@40.692211,-89.5362085,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x997f8134adc75704!8m2!3d40.696441!4d-89.5434612 here

Lyin' Jack Posobiec said that charges had been filed against him. I guess he was lyin'.

Thank you Belg user

That post where he asked Reddit for help could actually be the key evidence the police need. They could subpoena Reddit to release the user's IP address to them.

Patience. They are not only going to arrest Bike Lock Guy, they are working on taking down many more. These things take time, OP.

From The Berkeley Police Department:

"We are still asking for your videos and photographs of those who may have committed crimes during the event.......For those of you who have already shared photographs and video from the event, we are grateful for your assistance."

local.nixle.com/alert/5939005/?sub_id=3127797

>Berkeley PD are investigating him
Source?

Considering he now has to watch out for someone hitting him with a bike lock when unawares 24/7, I say it's far better than pointless.

His uni gigs will be harassed by people too now.

disruptive or abusive behavior, such as verbal harassment, habitual profanity or vulgarity, physical abuse, intimidation, hazing, or stalking of any member of the college community;

disruptive or abusive behavior, such as verbal harassment, habitual profanity or vulgarity, physical abuse, intimidation, hazing, or stalking of any member of the college community;

assault, battery, violence or threat of violence, or any willful misconduct which results in an injury or death of a student or district personnel or behavior that threatens the health and safety of any member of the college community;

professor bike lock is not listed in the Diablo Valley College faculty directory this summer

>His uni gigs will be harassed by people too now.

How the fuck would he ever get any jobs at a university with all that baggage now?

Cowardly faggot will be lucky to get a job at Burger King kek

I'll say this again all jokes aside I saw him in east peoria, looked right at him, square in his eyes.

You would be surprised what the leftist culture warriors in American Uni's would let someone get away with and keep their job.

goldengatexpress.org/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigate-alumnus-connection-to-rally-assault/