Confederate flag triggers horse-faced SJW in Portland

An ultra-Leftist gets "triggered" in a Portland grocery store after seeing a Confederate flag. Calls it a "hate flag." The proprietors try to get her to leave the property, and she refuses to leave... stands in the parking lot for several minutes screaming that she's being "assaulted" when the owners ask her to leave to property.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3Qoi6JkrM

Reddit libshits are hammering the Store on Yelp because of "muh racism"
>yelp.com/biz/everyday-deals-extreme-portland-2

This public figure has been in both The Oregonian, and on TV station KOIN6 news policing thought
>oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/woman_intimidated_after_she_as.html

Her name is Heather Craig Franklin, as quoted in the Oregonian.
> twitter.com/heatherreb
> kikebook.com/heatherreb

This is her using her kids to racebait a school into being a Sanctuary City on KOIN6 TV News
>youtube.com/watch?v=x8-QFW5y6oo

And now they are going to protest this innocent store
>Protest link: face meme DOT events/1931279217109599/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8-QFW5y6oo
youtube.com/watch?v=-_swtbIi2F0
mobile.twitter.com/gregorymckelvey?lang=en
united-states-flag.com/confederate-flag-3ftx5ft-nylon-rebel-flag.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Typical leftist staged crap video recorded as if that proves they aren't actors.

GET BACK FIENDS

The shop owners caved. You lost, Sup Forums.

where can i buy that confederate rug?

AYYY LMAO

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOoO

Get her.

>woohoohooooo she's crying !

Some of the boys went to her kikebook.

>youtube.com/watch?v=x8-QFW5y6oo

Jesus fucking christ these insane cunts have so much fucking power. Look at this completely rational and sane man saying 'maybe breaking federal law is a bad idea' now he's getting screeched out by these fucking cunts.

And of course, she has 4 kids and is a coal burner.

>my shop is the op

tip top kek

That's the face of someone who's seen some shit

that cunt is a professional whinner she goes to places just to make a scene and get attention

The youngest black kid might be adopted.

He doesn't look mixed

HAHAHAHAHA

She didn't make those kids, user. She acquired them in the ultimate virtue signaling power move that allows her to still have all the benefits of being a white girl and all the victimhood of having ugly ass nigger children live with you. And not just two that she BLACKED into existence, oh hell no, that's some BASIC BITCH shit right there. No, this bitch had to go fetch her some RESCUE NIGGERS. Some regular nigger pound puppies. I mean, all niggers are unwanted, but these little niggas right here were ESPECIALLY unwanted. LOOK HOW MOTHERFUCKING VIRTUOUS SHE IS!!! God damn, how can other whites even privilege??
>captcha is ROYAL ATTENTION
It is indeed.

What's her address? Let's send her pizza with fried chicken on it, COD.

10000% he has a secret confederate flag in his basement in a hidden room that he goes to pray to before mounting that cunt

same white father but kid on the right has a skin defect that makes it darker than usual

youtube.com/watch?v=x8-QFW5y6oo

Using a powerfull and independent african american woman as token, that's racist. She doesn't let her speak. Authoritarian and patronizing, end white female privilege.

I skipped around the video a little bit, but when she pointed at the camera at where the flag was supposed to be I literally so nothing resembling a flag. Can someone give me a timestamp of what the fuck she's bitching about?

>store doesn't cater to broke niggers or sjw
>store gets less hot checks
>no niggers
>crime is reduced
>white paying customers start flocking the store.

She provided this store with the best possible marketing a store could ever want, desu

There's a warning on the Yelp page now about the place being "in the news."

we should save him by plastering his face all over the place as the new poster child for cucked men.

so far so good

>member of a hate ideology that loathes white males
>family photos consistently show all kids smiling except the white boy
Really gives the noggin a good ole joggin

that poor, poor man

Mexibro from the store cant be racist tho he's not white.

Post its nudes.

fucking kek the guy in the red shirt is savage

That's where you're wrong

>You need some cardboard to write some stuff on?
FUCKING LOST

lmao what the fuck
>resolution passes 4 to 3
>bitch has the audacity to want him to get fired/step down because he didn't back the resolution.
>5 years in the future when some undocumented gangbanger comes in to her home and shoots her "son" she will be like "oh where did i go wrong to deserve such a thing, must be those damn racist whites not protecting my sons heroin stash"

youtube.com/watch?v=-_swtbIi2F0

>That's where you're wrong

So he's been inducted into whitehood? Poor guy seemed to like being a Latino.

feel sorry for the little girl, she will end up paying the toll for her mother adopting dindu's

If the Catholics were still in charge we'd burn this cum dumpster for being a witch. Just sayin.

Her biological son is the only kid looking sad in all the family photos. I wonder why that is? What is it about her biological son that makes him different from the other kids and what does her ideology have to say about such humans? hmmm

no, they didn't.

Ugly bitch looks like Devin Townsend stoned out of his mind

Sup Forumsnever loses.
>Are you new? Lurk moar faggot

How did Obamas daughter get in the picture? Those must be her real parents

Our Portland resistance leader thinks you are scum. Die you fucking racists. We dare you to show up to the protest.
mobile.twitter.com/gregorymckelvey?lang=en
(Larping. He's a dumb nigger but pretty much the leader of all Portland protests. Nigger got shot yesterday so he's starting another BLM mess)

Witch burning was bigger in Protestant countries and stayed in fashion for longer there.

if someone has her address i'll buy her this:
united-states-flag.com/confederate-flag-3ftx5ft-nylon-rebel-flag.html

It was posted on an earlier thread

nicely done with the pic

'Oooh mam I've gotta have some money'

Yeah get that bitch ass flag out of here.

Places it's allowed: history books, museums, your memory.

Found the nigger

Congrats.

This woman's kids are in danger.
Call her local CPS

Spicy

Ending slavery was the worst thing any race ever did to your species.

All three styles of Sup Forums posting in one screenshot. Very powerful.

> it's a "Sup Forums bullies someone who is quite clearly mentally ill because she filmed herself having a breakdown

Society may improperly reward her for her mentally ill behavior with attention and praise because it manifests itself in support for social justice causes, but that's no excuse to dogpile someone who is clearly sick.

Her children need to be taken out of danger, not be used as tools in her mentally deranged social justice crusades,

Did someone say horse?

Oh Christ I had to do a double take on that image

Find out her mailing address and send her hundreds of confederate flags anonymously.

She is getting paid by the United States government to care for those kids.It's like $2,000 a month per kid or something until they turn 18. Think it depends on what U.S. state. My cousin 'adopted' a few minority kids just for the pay day. Once they turned 18, she adopted more.

>CPS this cunt flap

Scour her social media Lord Sup Forums, do what must be done.

Yes

OK so we should be sending in CPS complaints not writing nigger on her Facebook page and posting her nudes

the plebbit infestation runs deep on this board.

Nudes?

Stop saying he's a poor man, he knew what he was signing up for

Any update on the protest in front of the store?

Did it happen?

look at that face.
he did not.

kek of the week

thats her daughter

watch the damn video

That's a nice titty. Anyone here tried human breast milk?

More like the obama daughter and this nig got adopted from the same litter. No way did michael pop that thing out of his nonexistent uterus

It's allowed anywhere I want to fly it, faggot.

Also, daily reminder this was the MGM logo for many decades

>teenage half black daughter
>probably divorced
>came in it twice
Nothing of value was lost

some body found nudes?

please, please someone try this

mentally unstable

>not spamming her with confederate flags
Useless cunts

god bless

bummp

You should seriously kill yourself you dumb nigger.

They made up for the difference with the Inquisition though.

I will never understand why not shopping there isn't good enough for these people.

Is it because they have no belief in free markets that they think there is no voting with your dollar?

Or are they just bullies with low self esteem?

fucking kek

Can we have the same rules for the hammer and sickle? Or was that ideology responsible for enough murders that it's fine now?

Kek

she needs her kids taken away from her.

I grew up under the tyranny of such a psychopath and I am far from ok.

Imagine
being 5 and watching the animal you call mother flying off the rails in public. Imagine the kind of hate and vitriol she must try and offload onto you once she gets back in her car and you're alone with this pissed off monster

because he gets the most of it
He looks like me at that age
He's probably asking "is this life? is this what I'm here for?"

however unlike me he's growing up with kids can up and decide to MTF so that's probably what will happen. His mommy will decide to further her family experiment of diversity and tolerance to prove those dumb conservitards wrong and in her delusion she'll force him to transition.

And he wont get any help from his father.
his father will just stand there with a blank expression pretending he doesn't see anything.

she got his balls long ago.

he's growing up where*

he probably has no clue what you're talking about

Ugly women shouldn't be allowed to breastfeed

>separates herself from her biological child and her "husband", the two white males

this grotesque cunt is fucking evil