TRUMP IS COMPROMISED!
>TRUMP IS COMPROMISED!
TRUMP IS COMPROMISED!

pre election "pfft rich pedophiles are a myth"
after trump "HES FRIEND WITH ALL THE RICH PEDOPHILES AAAAAA"

This
Sage

This man's existence disproves a loving god as far as I can tell

They tried this angle pre-election and there is already a wealth of info showing that Epstein tried to bring Trump into his pedo circle and Trump noped the fuck out. Going so far as to banning the guy from all of his buildings and ventures. It created epic bad blood that Trump to this day stands by.

They can try to spin it all they want, we've been over this topic with a fine tooth comb the likes of the media would never delve to.

checkum
Truely the greatest timelilne

THis would be the greatest timeline
Also fuck captcha

>be rich
>get accused of rape with no evidence
>wtf how could he do this, lock him up NOW
Every time

>it's only real of it's only clinton

Lol NOW they want to talk about it. Fine. So be it.

Lmao, keep spinning, you're just going in circles.
You zero accomplishment low life.

sure thing pedo squad

It proves Satan is alive and thriving.
God is love and truth.
Satan is everything else.
Choose wisely.

Really not sure on this one, bump for discussion

>butt daddy

Idts, we have free will thanks to God, I think he's chilling back and waiting on us to do the right thing before he does on Sept 23

This is stupid

SAGE

this

sage

fpbp /thread

No it just proves there is evil, does that mean love can not exists?

Clinton had to settle out of court because he knew of he didnt his ass would be fucking wrecked in the Paula Jones cases as she had actual fucking witnesses. Do you just pay 850k when innocent?

goddamn i love this planet

"I talk like Batman, don't ask me for any sources. WW3 for real this time guys!"

deus vult

Trump brought up Epstein during the campaign, he tossed Epstein from his life as soon as news broke, and he wasnt that close anyhow

This, fuck this pretend nigger

If we do not know what 'evil' is, then how do we know 'good' exist? We need to know both or else humanity will be mentally stagnant.

Fpbp. Sage.

if you haven't been paying attention clintons and podesta have been blaming trump for all of their crimes, including rape, pedophilia, and russian connections.

I'd be more than happy to see Trump incriminated if it means the Clintons, Podesta, and the rest of the Illuminati pedo oligarchs are exposed in doing so.

say it with me now.

Nothing. Ning.

Nothingning

Noth-ing-ning

They're not a myth, they're real and both clinton and trump were part of it.

that guy sure looks like hes taken the bogpill

You Trumptards are in such a pathetic denial. He is a pedokike just like his buddies and you refuse to see it. Admit when you're wrong. It doesn't hurt as bad as you think.

OK Ill admit it, can Hillary still win the election ?

SCG has been saying there'd be martial law / WW3 for almost four years now. Still waiting...

It's a good thing the maker of that video was kind enough to provide sources. He didn't speculate or make generalizations; straight to the point. I am now super informed about what is going on. Thank you OP.

Its happenin guys

this
Sage

You all are just not looking deep enough if you're doubting the TRUE person set to bring down the Don that this alludes to.

this. sage. trust in trump.

>Do you just pay 850k when innocent?

Quite often. The Jew has made it so expensive to defend yourself against frivolous charges it's incredibly common to simply pay off the Jew that's extorting you; who happly takes 60% of the settlement.

The good goy that faked their testimony gets the remaining 40% minus the Jew's fees. The goy should be thankful for that 30% however, as without the Jewish lawyer they goyim wouldn't be able to get their 20% minus fees at all.

SLOW AND STEADY