The Social Stigma Of Dress

Honest question, why does Sup Forums critisize white woman for dressing 'degenerately' when most of the entertainment industry profits from men wanting to watch them provocatively dressed?

Nigga that top is barely degenerate. Its only if you can see a girl's ass she should be hanged. Move along

My apologies, should have posted a full pic of her. Hope these help

more like Thiccie James

suddenly I kinda like wrestling now...

Fuck I love Mickie James.

Didn't she come back to WWE?

Lost all the thickness and the only gimmick that made her worthwhile. She's following in Trish's steps ironically

Whatever happened to Paige after all those leaks came out?

Give me a few hours, im going to upload HD webms of the match to /asp/

You're an idiot. What the fuck are you talking about?

Nothing, same for Xavier and Maddox. They put the blame on the leaker

>Honest question, why does Sup Forums critisize white woman for dressing 'degenerately' when most of the entertainment industry profits from men wanting to watch them provocatively dressed?
there's no conflict in your statement.
What kind of answer are you after?

>You're an idiot

Not an argument

>What are you talking about

Now you're the idiot. Are you daft? Sup Forums shits on slutty dressed girls 24/7 OUTSIDE of MGTOW threads

The conflict is Sup Forums's hypocrisy. You guys do mental gymnastics for everything. How can you put down an industry when most guys support and encourage women to be sluts?

Because I don't like being aroused by women dressed like sluts and not being able to do anything against it. Women and the marketing industry know men will always enjoy ass and titties so they abuse this. I hate it, this is the last party of my mind that they can abuse and I want it to stop.

>Sup Forums shits on slutty dressed girls 24/7 OUTSIDE of MGTOW threads
What the fuck does this have to do with the entertainment industry making profits? You make no sense.

Yes, men are enabling scum. We all know that.

>What the fuck does this have to do with the entertainment industry making profits?

You're getting closer user. Who gives the entertainment industry those profits?

because sluts make terrible mothers

I would hope not Sup Forums. Maybe /nu/pol does, but the Sup Forums I remember doesn't watch tv like some faggot.

>be american
>watch fake sports

>most of Sup Forums doesnt have televisions in their home

Are you fucking seriousing me right now?

you're a faggot. fuck off

take a shower
hit the weights
get a clue

>You're a faggot

Not an argunent. Make a strawpoll with evidence that Sup Forums doesnt have televisions and a tv service to boot.

shows lack of discipline , decency and traditional values.

That's why they can fuck off.

finna seething

Gotta love the choreography

working yourself into a shoot

Reminder that Mickie James has a whole Arby's down there.

advertising

hello /asp/

Based Mickie working user into a shoot while also shooting said user into a work

>when you hulked but she still hogan

I wanna fuck Mickie James.

Hard

BBDWS

Men are still at fault though

I want to give Mickie James' parents grandchildren

weren't you at /fit/ earlier with this gif set?