How do you subtly redpill people on the JQ?

I'm against Christ too

Send them to Sup Forums.

Holohoax is a good place to start

Woundnt you try somehow without even mentioning Jews directly?

That's not subtle

show them the pic of this with the refugees sleeping under the arch in modern day (also someone post it pls)

True. Keep in mind that, In the U.S., the path to the JQ begins with getting fed up with Blacks.

>How do you subtly redpill people on the JQ?
Point out the hypocricy of what the Jews/Israel do.

Ex: The TV show "Blackish." Point out the fact that the owners of the network would never allow a show named "Whiteish" to exist.

ex 2: A TV network called "Black Entertainment Television" is allowed meanwhile a TV network called "White Entertainment Television" would never be allowed.

Ex 3: Point out all the Jews demanding that White countries accept "refugees" meanwhile Israel has gone out of their way to ensure no "refugees" are allowed into their country.

you sound like jewish rabbis with all your gimetria
shit

What about all the bankers being kikes? How can we make this subtle?

If you weren't a cuck your flag wouldn't be that stupid sigil, but instead a menora.

I redpilled my brother a while ago by showing him fake holocaust pictures.

>What about all the bankers being kikes? How can we make this subtle?
Wait for an opportunity to discuss the broken/corrupt economic system. Then drop Jew name after Jew name. Let them make the connection.

Just point it out in the (((media))) whenever they make typical Jew shit. It's not really that hard since pretty much everything from "Whites need to go and that's a good thing" and "Is your baby racist" happen to be a (((white person))) with precious gems ending in stein/berg.

what about the Russian revolution? How can we redpill people on the fact the kikes pulled that one too, subtly.

Follow steps:

Jews (Marx/Ricardo/Trotsky) invented communist theory and taught it widely and with fervor.

Jews were the vanguard leaders of the worldwide communist revolution, and comprised 25-75% in the central committee, the peoples commissariat and NKVD leadership (while being 2% of the population).

After all of this, in Germany communists were agitating again in the 20's, about to take over Germany after their first attempt, where a group of mostly jews took over several cities in 1919, killing thousands.

Therefore: Jewish bolsheviks needed to be stopped. Hitler, for all his faults, was the only force strong enough to stop a full blown communist takeover.

After the War the Frankfurt school, Fromm and Marcuse in particular, began to influence western culture into decadence and destruction of class and hierarchy.

Central Banks, Politicians for the EU and CFR, are all dominated by jews intent on establishing a global world order, with Israel and the banksters at the center, ruling the eurasian negroid race.

feelsbadman..
every time I read it

newfag here.
can I haev these

Anti-Semitism, getting rid of the Semitic vermin, must come back in full swing.

I've gone from Liberal to full-blown gas the kikes.

Zyklon B was actually used to kill Lice and prevent typhus from infecting the Jews.
Most of the "evidence" of the holocaust is a fallacy used to make a fight against Germany look like a worldwide brave thing to do.
If Nazi Germany was so against freedom of speech and expression, why were they allowing people to take full scale videos of them killing innocent people? Not even Stalin allowed that.
Same here, brother. I cringe looking back on my former self.

mention ZOG and AIPAC
>what?
it's astounding how most of the ppl don't even know the meaning of the word Zionist

usaully with the hollywood ownership part.

These are great. It's great that the (far) right and (woke) left agree on the single most important political issue: Israel is a monstrous pariah. I would love to see more alliances built around this sentiment, so much could get done.

nice work, user *saved

here

How do you subtly redpill idiots?

shit, m9

someone should do the same thing with hitler in Paris next to the Eiffel tower, and then that stupid racemixing mural under the tower by that Cleon guy.

I can't believe you actually took the time to write that, jew. Proud of you.

I can't believe you idiots reply to a thread and believe the ideology of someone who can't even count the sides on a shape.

Pls help my sides, I can't find them

i think the first infographic may have some number fidgeting but you'll only find a greasy kike who will argue with numbers

ITT: People who believe in info-graphics and base their shit tier ideology on the rubble of another shit-tier ideology.

gas yourself kike

Israeli flag is based, fuck off, better than the shitty
"oh black and red r kool lets have those in our flag and steal a hindu symbol because we have none of our own"

Like this

>Bravo OP! This is an excellent Sup Forums type thread and definitely deserves a decent reply from all enlightened Sup Forumslacks lurking in their deplore-a-caves.

To understand the nature of the red pill, you must first confront the catch-22 of human nature: namely that we instinctively want to hedge our bets socially by tacitly supporting but subtly rebelling against any major authority figures. Even if Sup Forums's wildest dreams of right wing death squads, Trump clones, Putin bots, EU implosion, and Israhell's destruction all took place tomorrow; people would simply adopt the same passive-aggressive political mindset that we see today but against the leaders of tomorrow.

Exploit this vulnerability in human psychology and focus on the events of 9/11. Tower 7 coming down is the most devastating red pill in your arsenal. Knowledge of what controlled demolitions look like is so pervasive that anyone watching its fall will automatically bypass their years of conditioning and thinking freely for once.

If (((they))) can lie to the world about 9/11, what wouldn't (((they))) lie about?

Don't forget: your enemy isn't all "Jews". It is the perception of innate (((Jewish))) virtue. We don't need to tear down the average person to win, we only need to level the playing field enough for free speech to do its job.

(((They))) committed collective suicide with the attacks/insurance fraud of 9/11. Within the next decade or so the whole thing will be blown wide open.

You are doing the Lord's work OP - keep it up.

here is a more pink-pilled version

Please disprove 2/3 of the Jewish population "disappearing" in 12 years. The last time there was a great "migration" it was one million Irish, and they caused a huge anti-Irish sentiment in the states because they ACTUALLY STILL EXISTED. To say that 6 million Jews (9 million in Europe before war, 3 million after) Just got up and left, you would have to prove where they all went. I'm not saying 6 million died, I'm just saying that the Jewish genocide existed and was very real.

the math is wrong on this one tho

> gee, I wonder if there is some sort of common background to those folks in Hollywood. Life sure ain't tough to those guys

numbers are fudge but sentiment are the same. kikes are low in population but high in influence / wealth / power

I think an interesting 'ice-breaker' is the Amy Schumer Chuck Schumer connection--it's even topical given all the garbage comedies that kike-bitch keeps releasing.

>Look, we understand that it is hard to accept that everyone in your entire life has lied to you. However, it is 2017 and the entire world has moved past the holohoax.

Nothing that happened three lifetimes ago in Europe can possibly justify what is happening today in Palestine.

Free your mind. If you actually care about the future of your people, you would distance yourself from the holohoax albatross as fast as you possibly can. You probably don't realize this but all the 'old' people in your life made a very cynical decision decades ago to sacrifice your future for their today.

They will never be around to see death camps but they certainly did a good job laying the groundwork to make that a realistic possibility within your lifetime.

Do you honestly believe that Muslims and Christians won't turn on you first before each other? How naive are you?

>Excellent point!

Honestly Arabs are a Israelis, Israelis are Arabs. This idea that israelis aren't sandniggers is laughable, considering they lived in Egypt and Babylon for *thousands* of years. ISIS=Mossad. Arabs=Israel's bitch urukai warriors.---same thing goes for Christian Zionists, incidentally.

Whoa, might want to do some refresher work in genetics there.

Agree with the rest though. Have a bump!

man you are stupid. how you explain that ashkenazi jews look white while arabs not