Elon Musk

Hi guys I am having an interview with Tesla.

I want to know about Sup Forums's opinions on Elon Musk. He is a entrepreneur and a self-made billionaire. But he is also pushing atheism and some stupid left-wing agenda.

Is he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk
youtu.be/6vwNcNOTVzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nut job owned by the kikes

Elon Musk is a fraud who doesn't do anything but boss people around and pays them peanuts. That's pretty much sums up Sup Forums is one person's stance on him.

ask him to make more children

He's redpilled about AI

>I am having an interview with Tesla.
why? You're getting paid less and working more hours than you would elsewhere just because of the name

My good friend's older brother works for them and makes over 100k a year as a controls engineer. Neck yourself.

>Hi guys I am having an interview with Tesla.
How can you have an interview with a death.
Elon Musk is an opportunist that was there at the good time. Now he lead a tech bubble as big as his love for himself.

Ask them why they stole the name of a Genius to disgrace it and not give Nikolas any props.

>also pushing atheism
Idiot christfags get out

That's the thing I am worrying about. I will lose my happy NEET life after joining them. Probably I should just go to Microsoft or IBM for an easy 9-to-5 job.

He's fine. Offer to suck his dick.

>pushing atheism
And the problem with this is...?

What was her expression trying to convey here?

>Is he our guy?

No, he's a scamster. Tesla's been under fire for being non-compliant with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (laws on how to do accounting) and is hiding how much money they've been losing.

DO NOT GET THE STOCK OPTION, OP. I REPEAT, DO NOT PUT ANY MONEY INTO TESLA'S FUTURE IF YOU ACCEPT A JOB THERE.

He got BTFO'd by Thunderf00t.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk

I haven't met him personally but I work for Tesla and people who say Musk is a conman haven't seen the production floors of his plants. I've signed a NDA so I won't go into specifics, but the Model 3 is coming out soon and it can go from 0-60 in 4 seconds, will cost less than 40k, and will be entirely electric-fueled with free charging stations. I know this as a fact and not conjecture because I work with them.

Tesla also pays a ton compared with other manufacturers and offers insane benefits. The hours are long but that's great when you want lots of money.

Elon Cuck is our boy, but not a man, so he's not our guy

That she is a successful parasite

your good friend's older brother sounds like a fucking cuck. Elon Musk has scammed the taxpayer of billions of dollars thanks to retards like him.

I think it looks something like this
youtu.be/6vwNcNOTVzY

what do you mean?

No. Also I worked at Tesla in Fremont. It's a real shitty job.

If he makes a few more kids, he is a hero.

Especially if they are with Amber Heard

>things that never happened

I've had 3 friends work at Tesla in Fremont, all 3 quit over the course of a year, all had negative things to say about working there.

Good luck op!

A public face of the deep state. Be nice to him.

He's a white south african and probably wants to go to mars in order to escape the niggers

Ask him why he married a 7/10

Also, the Jews.

He makes Atlas look like a pussy

If it weren't for tax payer funded government subsidies Tesla would've gone bankrupt. Obama made it possible for that company to blow though money without having to pay back or show a profit until they were established.

I believe last I heard, it's still losing money.

He fancies himself a Howard Hughes type but that's easy when you played with house money to spitball ideas and experiment without the fear of failure or bankruptcy.

He'll never be Howard Hughes, Nikola Tesla, or Preston Tucker. Never.

He's gotta keep his company held together somehow... anyone who can read a company's finances at a professional level understands that it's held together with scotch tape, but it is what it is. Science and government types are apparently easy to scam.

Can you elaborate? I heard Elon is a slaverunner.

Should be a good short. But I'm afraid that it might take years before it crashes!

I watch a lot of his stuff, and I've never seen him push Atheism. Some of what he says sounds a lot closer to western hermeticism actually.

You sure that's not just some 'godless' propaganda being flogged by people who dislike him? Living where he lives I doubt he'd want to get into it.

As for your question, /Pol is probably split. The Shadilay crowd like him, the T_D crowd consider him a useful idiot.

Can you tell me more about that? What happened to them?

lol what did Nikola "Pigeon Fucker" Tesla ever achieve

i think he might have autism

The only reason he started opening his piehole about AI is because of the self-driving features of his car. He's trying to paint a picture that machines are so smart now they can drive a car and after that maybe kill you.

Why should machines have any self-preservation code in them? The machines would have to first find a way how to self-replicate which is something that non-self-replicating machines (if you ain't made out of organic chemistry you're fukked) can't do (just look how hard it is to manufacture create semi-conductor chips) and it would have to develop a continuously self-mutating code... not happening.. ever..

now self-replicating intelligent bio creatures.. oh wait we got them... the chinks!

if you're not larping, this comment alone is enough to know you aren't cut out for tesla

the company culture there expects you to want to work your ass off

>self-made billionaire
that doesn’t mean much if you inherit millions and start with that.

>atheism and some stupid left-wing agenda

are you retarded?

are you talking about Trump or Elon?

Aw she looks sweet

>tfw you could have a legitimate crush on Elon Musk's wife if you just happened to meet her in the street
>what if all the qts I see have chad boyfriends

>The only reason he started opening his piehole about AI is because of the self-driving features of his car.

musk just seems to suffer some kind of messiah complex, being worried about human extinction events has been his hobby since he was a kid and he brings it up pretty much every chance he can

Alternating current

The good:

He's ballsy as fuck. He tried to buy a fucking ICBM from Russia to start his rocket company. When they laughed at him, he flew back to the states and said fuck it, I'll learn how to build one myself.

He puts his money where his mouth is.

He's reasonable, and dialogues with people who he doesn't agree with (Trump).

The Bad:

Work-life balance at his companies is not reported to be good.

0/10 bait. Kill yourself while comin back from the pub tonight. Tesla never achieved nothing but lets take his name for our compagny use his invention still to this day and lets wipe him of history.
T. Drunk intelligent Irishmen.

This lmao. It's becoming so predictable.

what are you on about?

He didn inherit but it was pure luck. He was at the good place at the good times. Who know if he wasn put in place to. LIke Zukerfuck.

both i guess.

that’s weird, because he interviews (almost) all tesla employee or at least he used to.

Did you also get the "I walk one mile south, one mile west, and one mile north. I’m exactly back where I started. Where am I?" interview question?

He achieved the alternating current which just charged your device to allow you to make an ass out of yourself with such a shit post.

Get lost Faggatron.
Tesla was the greatest inventor of all time.

And could never have done it without moving to The United States of America.

I can see why his accomplishments make you feel small

No, I didn't. Also, I'm pretty sure he hasn't been to my plant in years. The location was purchased from a previous company and though I'm relatively new none of my coworkers have actually met Musk face-to-face. That's about 40 people.

>without moving to the USA

>turning millions into billions isn't an accomplishment

I think he is only interviewing employees in the Palo Alto headquarters. I am applying for a job there though.

>Did you also get the "I walk one mile south, one mile west, and one mile north. I’m exactly back where I started. Where am I?" interview question?
On the small planet with 1/Pi mile diameter?

The Hyperloop is already being tested lol

What is the correct answer?

North Pole. Booooring answer.

People are naive to believe his "conquering the stars" narrative. Also I think he has a mental disorder.

Where am I?
Back where you started.

North pole and some distance north of the south pole where you walk around the south pole and then back up (+ infinite many variation of that)

Ask him why he's always crying

our guy

I don't think so. Most technology companies are just giving some white board coding tests you can find on TopCoder or something like that.

most of my friends who have worked at Tesla in the bay area want to quit or have quit and gone somewhere else
there are way better opportunities in the bay area that pay the same and don't ask you to work 60+ hrs a week on average

To be clear I don't care about moving to the USA I like the people and women here better than anywhere. Just sucks our best known Serb disporia'd

Why is it naïve? Have you actually thought about the issue much? Cause if you have and know something uncommon it might be worth sharing.

Elon Musk is a fucking genius...
... at building a companies which fully exploit government contracts and tax incentives.

He's more red-pilled about race than most of Sup Forums but desu his vision of the future is naive. I don't doubt that he'll reach Mars, but any prospects of comfort there are at best generations away and at worst unsustainable without Earth. And that's not even accounting for social issues.

I am where I want to be.

Bluepilled as fuck. (You) are.

> Probably I should just go to Microsoft or IBM for an easy 9-to-5 job.
I dunno about IBM, but Microsoft will work you pretty hard. That's probably be a good move, though

Tell them to get rid of Amber.

source on his race views?

enjoy your job while those government subsidies keep flowing in. it wont last

I have heard nothing but bad things from his employees. His companies are run like sweatshops with almost no time off and with the expectation of uncompensated overtime. It's probably great for a resume, so for a first job it might not be a bad pick. Every engineer I've known who has worked at a Musk-related enterprise has quit within 3 years.

Ya. Go get hired at a company that cares about you and will take some form of care for you if the going gets rough. Tesla treats engineers like shit because it as everyone with a BS in anything up its ass trying to get in. I would MUCH rather work at General Motors than Tesla, for example.

Ya I don't have a problem with the man himself, just the image that many people have of him. I kinda think he's more autistic than your average normie by far desu...

He grew up in South Africa boyo. The only whites here who aren't racist are the ones trying not to be.

Option A:
>Work 90 hours a week at a meme company like Tesla, Microsoft, Google, etc... for 75k/yr and spend 90% of your money on rent

>Work 35 hours a week at a standard healthcare or finance shop in somewhere like Nashville or Dallas name make 120k/yr and spend 15% of your money on rent and save tons of money

you silicon valley tier faggots are so fucking stupid

I don't know. I think outside the Bay Area most tech jobs are something like "making a website for a random company". Tell me if you see a job opening with $120k/yr and 35 hour work week outside the Bay Area.

I interviewed for 10 between 120k-150k/yr in Nashville over past 2 months and got 8 offers and accepted one for 140k

Work in Tampa. Run of the mill healthcare software company 120k year. Own 4/3 house on acre for 1800 month.

California is the biggest fucking meme on the planet.

>interviewed for 10 between 120k-150k/yr in Nashville over past 2 months and got 8 offers and accepted
Do you mind giving me the list of companies you interviewed with? To be honest, I don't want to move to the Bay Area at all.

If Tesla and Musk's other companies are anything like their early years, they basically attracts top talent with branding, chews them up, and spits them out.

It would be cool to work there and probably good for your career prospects afterward, but it doesn't seem like a pleasant long-term work environment.

If you have more than 2 years of experience, just hit up any recruiter in Nashville. I've had my best experience w/ Robert Half Technologies over the years, but there are plenty of other great ones like Conexess, Vaco, CyboerCoders, etc...

Over the pats 5 years, I've gotten about 15 of my buddies jobs as entry/mid level devs and they all making well over 6 figures now....

Doesn't he have like five?

I suppose we all agree that Elon Musk is more Jewy than Jews.

Anyone who doesn't like Elon is a shill who never wants us to leave this rock because

>HOW CAN WE THINK OF GOING TO MARS BEFORE WE FIGURE OUT HOW TO FEED SHANAENAE'S EIGHT CHILDREN?

I am a new grad though. It's another reason why I am considering the Bay Area. Many companies outside the Bay Area are lead by non-technical people and they can only judge someone with their resume on the paper.

I am interviewing with Google, Apple and tons of other California companies but I just can't get an interview for making a stupid website for a local hospital.

He's pretty cool. Unfortunately we'll nuke ourselves before he manages to accomplish something.

Conman who relies mostly on government gibs for his shitty projects. Enron 2.0.

Nikola tesla didnt invent/discover alternating current.

The induction motor is his largest accomplishment and his radio wave experiments, acting like he invented all of AC theory all by himself is why Tesla is a fucking meme.

I bet you think he could make power free huh?

Wireless transmission of power globally?

Kek.

He did. That's his invention. Read about him and weep faggot.

>edisonfags

This echoes what I heard from a friend who interviewed there.
The process is impersonal and enforces the fact that you're not there for your career, you're there for Musk's ambitions. And from people who used to work there, you're married to your work and are expected to work exceedingly long hours for no greater compensation.