>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg
>De-escalation zones
imgur.com/a/ogQic

Developments May11
>DeZ:20+ civis&militans died in IS controlled DeZ province due to explosion
>N Hama:SAA strike jihadi gathering near the towns of Al-Lataminah and Morek
>SAA resumed Al-Qaboun offensive as some militants refuse to surrender
>SAA captured 3 hills in E Homs and part of Al-Tanf road as they aim to secure Border area
>SDF -10 km to Raqqa
>IS offensive in W Raqqa,IS claims to kill 100SDF, SDF claims it killed 26 IS
>70 IS withdrew from Tabqa town & dam under deal with SDF
>Clashes ongoing in vicnity of Jirah Airbase in E Aleppo
>HTS threaten to attack any rebel group that agreese to safe zones
>SAA gives IS last chance to surrender Yarmouk camp
>Mosul 90% liberated
>Houthis ambush pro saudi forces with a minefield near Mocha port 50+ dead/wounded
>UK def secr:Saudi Arabia is just ‘defending itself’ when it bombs Yemen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12945942
globalsecurity.org
twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/862837398136291328
nzivnet.com/brief/7066
anfenglish.com/rojava/kdp-arrests-9-foreign-ypg-fighters-near-hewler-19973
anfenglish.com/features/erdogan-and-barzani-will-be-in-the-us-at-the-same-time-19964
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/02/massoud-barzani-calls-turkey-release-selahattin-demirtas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mmyrbKBZ6SU&feature=youtu.be&t=5m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Must Assad go.

No

THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD
THE POLE IS A NERD

Ye.

Kikes must go, into the ovens.
You can stay though.

MEGUMIN!

strawpoll.me/12945942

Come /sg/ and vote in this poll.

#
K*RDS will never see their country exist inshallah. Once ISIS is down, YPG will come next. Can't wait to see the thousands of dead Kurds burned by Assad's fire of justice

Hello guys What's News?

IT'S LIVE

(patchdynamics.net)

EXUPLOOOOSION!

Tomorrow morning big gains .

Is a good action to marry an orphan syrian girl and give her a new family?

How much fun could we have with ISIS if the Tigers were re-armed with T-14 tanks for upcoming operations?

Cascade the T-90s down to the 5th Legion forces for the Palmyra-DeZ offensive.

> if the Tigers were re-armed with T-14 tanks

This will never happen

Stop denying Kurds the right to their ancient lands.

>if the Tigers were re-armed with T-14 tanks for upcoming operations?
the russian army doesn't even have those and you expect those useless pieces of shit to get some?

Honda gets it. The kurds are next on the SAA list.

The people that believe that the kurds just need the new heavy US weapons to fight ISIS terrorists are just as stupid as those that think Assad gassed his own people.

These weapons will be used against Syrians next if they dont bend over and accept the Rojava occupation.

drop FOABs on idlib plox

> drop FOABs on idlib plox

It makes no sense there are no more hospitals left

Who Orthodox here?

Not even a few export ones on loan to show off it's battlefield potential?

how about schools they can be used as hospitals

> battlefield potential?
Very risky in terms of reputation.
It's possible that the T-14 will turn out to be a complete shit

wtf happened to this site?

globalsecurity.org

hacked?

I don't think so, it might just be underwhelming.

My granny

Southeastern syria and eastern syria is perfect for FOAB , ISIS or FSA

Guys can someone redpill me on Lukashenko of Belarus?
> hates gays
> calls jews dirty
> refused to be bought about the WMD Iraq lie
> supports Assad
> cant stand democracy

Is all this true? How come he hasnt received his dose of (((freedom))) yet?

If you are white no

Because he and Putin don't like each other, so the EU treats Belarus as a buffer for now.

I see, so better keep the small guy your neighbour instead of the boss.

Bought some!

>tfw no big guy cia patches

ban this faggot. if u are cuck enough to want this abhorrent patch go to some local store, it will be even cheaper.

Dont give your shekels to this merchant

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/862837398136291328

#Syria #Damascus SAA - Mens of al-Bustan Forces - Special Forces - Machine Gunners Battalion heading to al-Seen airbase to join the battle.

Do not let the thread die. Do you want Megumin to be sad? I don't.

Why dont the kurds emigrate to Sweden?they would be happy there,even get some gibs and stop being killed while using their meme machines

Sweden is part of Kurdistan.

>Who is up for a bbq?

The real question is, why don't more kurds prove how strong and unbeatable they are by fighting the islamic state without any sort of foreign aid?

Just out of curiosity, if a patch is sold out, how wouldst I go about requesting any said patch?

That would be a cool clash,what US back force would prevail in this deathmatch?

Kek. We saw how stronk the kurds were in Ain alarab (kobani), theyre shit fighters.

Today they got fucked by ISIS terrorists becoz the americans couldnt help out becoz of a sandstorm. ISIS claimed 100 or so of them.

Anyway, this is their main commander in Tabqa, doesnt take a genius to see he isnt a trained soldier and has no combat experience.

>In the permanent contacts with the Russians, Israel made it clear that in any future situation in Syria, there would be demilitarized zones several kilometers deep and would extend all along the Golan front, and any Syrian military force or any other force would have to be evacuated from there so as to prevent the formation of a war front against it.

nzivnet.com/brief/7066

Think of the state you live in, try to declare independence from the US of A and I wish you luck.
That's the situation Kurds are in, but instead of federal government, there's Turkey, Iraq and Syria.

Rebel-held areas of Syria have the highest per capita number of hospitals in the world. Something like 1 hospital for every 2 people ;)

Its a bit more complicated than that.

Its like if the Pakistanis in Birmingham (a minority) decided to declare it their own region and force their rule on the majority while expecting the central government to respect this without question. Of course all this with the help of US weapons.

If I was Assad I dont know if I would laugh or cry.

Very murigan question. Lets fight american/chineese weapons supplied by t*urkey ksa and quatar with rusty aks unearthed from the desert. You made me laugh kid...
>Wat is foreign when you dont even have a fucking state?¿?¿

also is subhuman t*rk and i hope pkk find your relatives soon :)

How are these guys?

Operation Eager Lion

US is doing a very large military exercise in Jordan soon, will be the largest US op in the Middle East since the invasion of Iraq

Over 10,000 troops from US, UK, France, Italy, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Netherlands, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Pakistan, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Morocco, Kuwait, and Jordan

Assad has some great ideas though for how we could deal with Birmingham, or Bradford, or Luton, or Leicester and any of those other multi-kulti infested shitholes.

Luton especially could do with a prolonged shower of barrel bombs and chlorine gas.

What does pol think of him?

can u pls not show his face here ?its really ,but really irritating

Nigger i have his book its all facts you MACEDONIAN

Typical burger talking about places and things he knows nothing about.

You should make a better comparison. The fight for syria should be viewed as a 4-way conflict, not 2. Kurds, Sy. Gov't, rebels, amd isis. If a comparison were to be made, it would be the confederate states seceding from the union, another 1/3 of states seceding to form their own seperatist union, and a radical union comrising another 20% of the union, with the federal government comprising the remaining land.

>our guys fighting alongside terrorist helping scum from saudi arabia and qatar
Absolutely disgusting. Fucking Turnbull, fix this.

Literally who?

You do know the US/Israel are the masters of all of this and not saudi and qatar?

who?

You dont know who Charles Lister is ?! GTFO from Sup Forums srsly

> Jasper Jöder
> Soldier/Political officer in the ranks of YPG & SDF in Syria. Peshmerga commander in the ranks of PAK. Fighting for freedom and democracy.
> sweden

Yeah, Saudi Arabia may not be the puppet master, but the royal family has huge stakes on getting rid of Assad and fucks over the Syrian people by funding Wahhabist and Salafist groups

Its probably best he doesnt know him, the guy is full of shit.

how miserable person he is ,fighting in ME for kurdshit while his country is getting gangraped

pathetic

Yeah, I'd say US/Israel/UK/France. And the rest of us by not calling them out on their shit, but the actual cancerous movements, ISIS/AQ etc are spawned and directly assisted by the two I listed. Our PM asked Obama directly why his ally SA remains an ally yet was shown to assist AQ/ISIS - answer was
>it's complicated
And now we're practising next to them. That much, at least, Turnbull could fix.

His fighting actually creates more refugees back home.

I think saudi royal family has given up on Syria and wants to focus more on Iran now. The whole saudi plan for their own rebels and influence didnt work in Iraq and Syria.

Isnt that what Sweden wants?We just foud at Sweden is also a political mastermind,send troops to ME to get more refugees to rape their blondes

anfenglish.com/rojava/kdp-arrests-9-foreign-ypg-fighters-near-hewler-19973
>The foreign volunteers crossed into Southern Kurdistan to go back home from Rojava but they were arrested by KDP forces
Previous cases like this ended in up to a month in prison before being deported. Seems expired visas are the problem.

Have they lightened up on funding the Islamist opposition groups in Syria? The only things easily accessible here are state media and Al Jazeera which is funded by Qatar, so they never report anything which could portray the royals as "weak"

Typical strategy of them though, try to depose all opposition that challenges their barbaric agenda (even when they can't get victories in Yemen, a country with no air force)

Stay safe bro, I know Saudis are good people and you have no choice or say in this mess.
Today saudi officials in the UN said they have agreed on the de-eacalation zones set by Russia-Iran-Syria, and have stated they will not take part in them. So thats some good news.

>Saudi Arabia to US: Please stop pumping so much oil
>US to Saudi Arabia: LOL

oh sry i didn't pay attention about the B A S E D random cuck

Erdogan should man up and set an example with these people. He cant just let them go after Trump has armed the kurds with heavy weapons.

> Internationalists Callum Ross (Rizgar Çiya), Ozgan Ozdil (Dêrsim Agir), Anthonî Degatto (Rustem Fist), Justin Schnepp (Şervan Agir), Mirko Bruna (Mirko Cûdî) from Italy, Paola Andolina (Azadî Raperîn) from Italy, Damien Rodriguez (Şêrzad Azad) from the US, Fernando Sanches Grassa (Çiya Azadî) from Spain have been fighting ISIS in the ranks of the YPG in Rojava for a while.

This country is legitimately fucked if the U.S. substitutes the imports from us with their own oil; oil is >50% of our GDP and like 80-90% of our industry or something like that
I'm glad that the de-escalation plan is going smoothly, hopefully Turkey doesn't sperg out at the U.S. decision to fund Kurds more

Although Barzani is friendly with Erdogan, I doubt Barzani wants to be his total bitch slave though. I read somewhere they will meet soon in the US on the 16th

anfenglish.com/features/erdogan-and-barzani-will-be-in-the-us-at-the-same-time-19964
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/02/massoud-barzani-calls-turkey-release-selahattin-demirtas.html

Dubai is producing some of it's solar energy for cheaper than other methods, everyone has to adapt, won't be hard if it's really cheaper
youtube.com/watch?v=mmyrbKBZ6SU&feature=youtu.be&t=5m

Solar energy can't be sold to world powers and used to forge diplomatic alliances with countries whose ideals are diametrically opposed to the state religion, the King will be very disappointed to hear this

Have my first exam today
Wish me luck lads,

Nukes in ryiad when

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

indian backed tamil occupation of colombo when

why can't I shake the feeling that you really should be using a proxy?

DRUMPF NUKE THE KAABA PLS

They're all banned on Sup Forums and the rest are monitored or blocked by the government

But I'd sooner get lashed in the street for posting on a Somalian potato excavation imageboard than pretend I like the monarchy and their policies

The day Canada has a culture that goes further than hockey and eating sugar with snow amd eating muzzie dick

True, but having that Rojava is threat to Birzani too. I mean when Turkey attacked Iraq and some of the Peshmerga died, he blamed the PKK and told them to get out of Iraq. This rojava is a real threat to him as it can potentially cause an uprising against him.

Well keep safe lad
/sg/ is a general of peace
We mean no harm

Thank you my islander friend

>this butthurt
touched a raw nerve?
:^)

Good luck,im starting my new job in 6 years and should be sleeping but instead im shitposting in fucking Sup Forums at 4am

Kek people are telling me paypal is holding back their orders of the Syria patch because it's making sure it's not some terrorist shit.
>pic related

Soon

>being this bootyblasted
Everyone who's ordered from me has my address, see if I give a fuck. Feel free to send me some dragon dildos tho, I welcome fan mail.

Best course of action is to sign up for the newsletter and you'll get updates on nu patches and restocks. That or judebook.

>LTTE shill
>Living off white mans gibs
Why dont you come home so we can put a bullet in your head like the rest of you sub humans