Middle school teacher, 47, kills herself 1 day after she was accused of having sex with a student

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496290/Teacher-kills-self-accused-sex-student.html

Not nice

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc
wgmd.com/8-year-old-was-assaulted-by-classmate-before-killing-himself/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let me guess. this pic is from years ago and she's a hamplanet now.

Hahahaha

Very selfish.She had 3 children.

So the fuck what if you fucked your student?

yea but seriously, Trump had TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM. We have to stop this.

BLUMPF BTFO
this. her kids will now forever be children of a pedo mom who shot herself.

For one you'd be labeled as a pedophile, you'd lose your licence as a teacher which you've been working for your entire life. You might lose your kids via the pedophile charge, would probably be divorced, would lose your housing or would have to skip town.

Nothing good would come from this, but hopefully the dicking was worth it

Leave it to a Croatian to leave a comment like that. You see, outside of your shit country, mothers finger fucking their children is considered wrong.

She isn't selfish because she killed herself leaving 3 children behind. She was selfish because she was probably finger fucking all of her children plus someone else's.

Her fucked up kids are probably going to grow up to be a problem now too. You know, like how you and all your fucked up countrymen are? You balkan's are always finger fucking your kids. No wonder you have such a backward set of shitty countries. Maybe you should all consider suicide and give your children a break.

How old would the kid be? Google says 12-13 but surely that's not right.

It really depends on how old the kid was.
If he was 15-16,the charge and social impact wouldn't be that strong.
If the kid was 12,and looked like pic related,then it's a problem.

She was obviously loneley and wanted to feel wanted,but also in control.

13-14, no way he's 12

i developed early and i still didn't have hair on my balls at that age

The only possible reason why you could write something like that is,either you're a Serb or a Croat bullied you in school.

Pity in any case.

i like serbs and croats, what's wrong with that?

bosnians are cool too, albanians can die though

Is that Biebs?

yes

>engage in unspecified inappropriate behavior
my new tinder profile text

oh i see, you're going to ignore me

ok croatia, you've just made my shit list, you better hope i don't become president or something

LOL
That's got to suck knowing your mom is such a slut she is raping kids.

she was married too mang, huge fucking stigma. its liek if u were married and someone accused you of raping a 5 year old girl , and you had kids of your own

how would u handle it?

lol
I don't know you expect me to say.Thanks?

btw,are you croat/serb american or?

Is that Jen Psaki's sister?

The fool! If she only waited she could teach him to become President and she be his first lady!

>raping kids
Even as far back as when I was 11,I was sexually attracted to few of my teachers.Some were in their mid 20s,some 40s and I assume one even older than 50,my math teacher.
She was very strict.
If she had literally raped me,in a sense that she made me stay after class,locked the door and started to touch me-I'd like it.I actually wished something like that would happen.
>inb4 "not every kid is the same!!!"
sure,but most are.
She didn't rape that kid.

Big deal. Where was she when I was in high school?

nice

My reaction to hearing a kid fucked his older teacher is hell yeah dude right on, my reaction to hearing an older male teacher fucked a young female one is that it's creepy as fuck. I had a guy question me on that, said it's completely sexist but it still seems rational to me, can anyone with the same opinion explain it?

young female student*

That poor lady. Someone needs to press charges against those boys she raped for telling the police.

Men and women are different.

It's not that complicated.

male protecting instinct towards girl.
You are projecting yourself into the boy who fucks his teacher.

White Women are literally killing themselves just to get some BBC. really makes you think,

>She was obviously loneley and wanted to feel wanted,but also in control.

She is truely the real victim.

why'd she do that?
there was almost no chance of her serving time.

Women don't have agency, for one. A 15 year old boy and a 28 year old women are basically on the same level in terms of moral agency.

Second, vulnerability is an attractive feminine trait. When a male teacher fucks a female student, it's safe to assume that she could be a shy or confused little girl. When a female teacher fucks a male student, it's safe to assume that he's a 15 year old Chad and she's trying to relive her glory days of HS. That's why all the female teacher """""""rapists""""""""" are generally good looking women.

I bet $100 she voted Hillary

Teacher is a spot of authority

Kids also under 18 and teachers over 18.

It's rape regardless of gender

>Men and women are different.
>It's not that complicated.

That's true males go through puberty later and are more stigmatized for weird sex shit like this.

Sure. We have a natural inclination to protect women, so we see them as victims. As for boys, we remember being horny for our female teachers when were kids, so it doesn't seem so bad.

>You might lose your kids via the pedophile charge
she's a woman.
there is literally no chance of that happening.

Middle School. The kid was 13-14 at the oldest. Might have been as young as 11

Yeah I know it is, but one of them bothers me the other one doesn't.

This is a good point, impossible to use that as a talking point to a bluepilled guy though REEEEE SEXISM

Entirely possible.

>why'd she do that?
>there was almost no chance of her serving time.

In all probability she would be on the sex offender list, would have to do therapy, wouldn't have high supervision on probation. Pretty much she'd just have to find a new job and do a few probation visits.

>men and women are the same
Nah, you're a fag. Do you also talk about how women who hit their husbands are just as bad as men who hit women?

I hate this false moral equivalency, which is often touted by MGTOW types just for the sake of argument. Sup Forums, conservatives, and the altright are generally traditionalist. You shouldn't accept the left's premises of strong independent women just to spite them or to show them the consequences of their presumptions: you should operate under your own presumptions. Men are stronger than women. Women are more susceptible to authority and less able and willing to say no. In sexual conquest, men are the pursuers and women the pursued. These things create fundamental differences in a fat greasy old guy touching a 14 year old introvert girl and a 27 year old bimbo teacher falling for the 16 year old jock's alpha male advances.

>In all probability she would be on the sex offender list, would have to do therap

Wouldn't have to be on the list.

this is america
women can't rape.
do you know where this image comes from?

>Middle School. The kid was 13-14 at the oldest. Might have been as young as 11

Basically still going through puberty then?

How many teachers have issues? Looking back, a lot of my teachers had issues.

Well said, user.

dude. in america this means she gets jail. for like 5 years

men and women should be held to the same moral standards.
stop pretending that women are somehow sacred and need to be protected.

does any other species coddle their women as much as humanity?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

LAND OF THE FREE, BUDDY

No you idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc

>men and women should be held to the same moral standards.

No, they shouldn't. Men's promiscuity isn't a moral failing, women's is. Men's weakness or failure to physically protect his spouse is a moral failing, women's weakness is a virtue. Men and women are biologically different and provide different value to society. Men's failure to lead and have agency is a moral failure; women's failure to follow a strong leader is a moral failure. The sexes absolutely should not be held to the same moral standards unless you think gender is a spectrum and stay-at-home dads wearing papooses to the park are just as virtuous as soldiers protecting their community in battle.

I don't know what you're trying to show me.
Of course I know what that image is from.
I was asking if you knew.

>yea but seriously, Trump had TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM. We have to stop this.

What? Two scoops?!

GOD HAS FORSAKEN US!!!!

Good riddance

Fuck off shill.

Rape is rape.

By your logic when you marry a women and have a child you should give her all your money, cuz she's the one who had a kid and it's her kid after all.

Thinking like that is 1 big domino effect on the whole system.

Anyways fuck off shill

It's because you're a fucking beta who puts pussy on a pedestal. I bet you think girls are full of sugar and spice and everything nice. They aren't.

We can't let this man get the dairy queen codes.

waste of good pussy

>By your logic when you marry a women and have a child you should give her all your money, cuz she's the one who had a kid and it's her kid after all.
What? You shouldn't give her all your money, but you should absolutely support her and the kid at least as long as she stays monogamous and loyal to you.

couldn't give any fucks if i tried to be honest. she would have gotten a lighter sentence and dramatically less social dehumanizing from the media than men all while unironically indoctrinating her students to believe in myths like the wage gap and inequality (for women at least, it's actually real for white men)

her killing herself is the perfect ending to ruining the undoubtedly free ride she got in life, a decent job and loving kids, all for a moment of pleasure that doesn't actually hurt anyone but is social and career suicide (kek, and real suicide i guess) because of feminism cancer infecting the masses

>it s better to die than go to jail for 5 yrs

Wat

>it's my obligation to provide a comfortable life to a bitch who sucks my dick and takes care of the kids when I'm not around.
Your moral failure is being a fucking cuck who puts women on a fucking pedestal.
Enjoy doing what your told like a good little goy.
Work hard. Go into debt. Throw your life away killing sandniggers for jews

Grade A post. Glad she's dead, burning in eternal hellfire.

Who the fuck said debt or jews? I said work hard to support your women and your progeny. Jesus Christ man, sort yourself out.

women are dumb as shit, taking advantage of that when you're past 25 and she's not even 16 yet is pathetic

men getting laid is always a good thing

this is why the slut stigma exists, women shame each other while men congratulate each other

8-year-old was assaulted by classmate before killing himself
School officials lied to the parents and the police backed up the school about the lie

wgmd.com/8-year-old-was-assaulted-by-classmate-before-killing-himself/

good goy. obey your master.

>you'd lose your licence as a teacher which you've been working for your entire life.

It takes two years and literally anyone with a bachelor's can get it.

Its either thot status patrolled -or a tragic case. Hoping for the first.

5 years in a women's prison is fucking nothing

meanwhile men get 10+ years for the same crime and state prison is torture

It doesn't matter dip shit. Laws are laws. This is the equality feminism fought for.

I'd fuck her so hard. If you know what I mean

>Trump can't institute a travel ban, laws are laws
>Affirmative action is legal, laws are laws

Spitting out the window is different from spitting in the window.

Yeah she did. A 13 or 14 year old kid is going to be fucked up from that experience. Literally nothing of value was lost.

Holy fuck this would have been my DREAM!! A hot ass older redhead??? I mean I'm even willing to have a 6 year olds sloppy seconds and go dig her up.

You know at my high school Senior Year a female teacher was caught banging a couple of students. The worse part is I never saw her once that year. So when everyone was talking about how miss soandso banged user the only I asked was. "Who?"

WOULD POUND

>middle school
the article says that it was a former student who is now in high school, so the 'victim' could be as old as 18 or 19 from the wording.

>When the wall hits hard
Since this the only pic they're distributing seems like Tray Tray level fuckery. Shit looks like a scan of some sort from the 90s.

>Not Tray Tray tier
im gonna kms

tfw it never happened to me.

I want to see her BLACKED

>women dindunuffin

Your argument would work before 3rd wave feminism fucked the legal system. You don't get it.

We have to let it burn.

13/14 year old me would have loved to bone one of my teachers. Would probably have raised my self-esteem, dedire to go to school, and carried me a lot further in life than being the wagecuck I am.

>nods respectfully toward you

Sad. I would have fucked her until she felt good again.

Are you trying to overlook the fact that this woman has cheated on her husband, engaged in inappropriate behavior as a teacher and fucked one of her students?

Fucking disgusting. Kill yourself faggot.

This bitch sucked off a 3yo? Got link to news story?

Nice

This is how women get away with shit.

This is how they're given the means to wreck nations for free.

This is the ultimate scourge and plague of the western civilization - dumb fucking roasties and subhuman white knights.

She goes to jail:
>your mom is now known as the pedo teacher for fucking a student
>probably divorce dad or at least their relationship is now beyond repair
>lost job and you'll probably have to make some personal sacrifices to make ends meat

She kys(herself):
>all of the above except now you can never see her again cause she's dead

Feel genuinely bad for the kids. They're fucked either way. And will have to live the rest of their lives with the burden she caused.

>women can't rape.
ugly women can actually.

man White Womin will do Literally ANYTHING for a tast of that ten inch ebony african jungle snake. Destroy they lives, kill they kids, suffocate they husbands, just for a chance to ride that BBC rollercoaster. Smfh you'll crazy.

I had hair on my balls at 10 but didn't start (clear)ejaculating until 12.