Fuck Nationalism, we are all earthlings

Fuck Nationalism, we are all earthlings...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=iKkgCqmjWJY&list=RDiKkgCqmjWJY#t=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck borders n law n shieet man one love

I'm with you, canadian friend!

I see mountains, rivers, oceans - aka barriers. Add thousands of years of separate evolution and you have different people.

give me your address, I need to crash at your place

Nothing is real. We'll just fire an imaginary bullet, blow your imaginary brain, when you cross the imaginary line.

> You're under arrest
> For having sex with a woman who has been around the sun 10 times instead of 18 times
> You're under arrest
> For taking pieces of paper from a building and taking it to your house
> You're under arrest
> For adding a liquid to another liquid that someone drank and wasn't able to metabolize and so he ceased metabolic activity

There are some regions with roving warlords if you'd like to go experience it, until then shut the fuck up

@125146236
@125146247
@125146321
@125146345
@125146418
@125146424

Thanks for the the (You)

bad bait btw

Chinese are invading Canada right now.

It's as imaginary as the line into your house.

You will never be australian

looks like some retard watched that 20 min video of the earth explained and thinks he knows all now.

I'll be in your living room later helping myself to whatever you've worked for. Fuck borders and sheeiiiittttt.

You will always be a Fennoswede

There is literally nothing wrong with denying oxygen to a redox reaction in order to cause it's cessation.

I need to fuck his GF

1/10

I can totally walk into you gated community and live in you spare room and eat your food right?
I'm feeling a little under the weather, you won't mind paying for my visit to the doctor right?
Wow your pretty well off, you won't mind if I take a little bit of every one of your paychecks right?

>Be the black man of science
>Your IQ is growing every day
>Fuck the humans
>The rest of the species is just plain stupid
>mfw

DUDE OPEN BORDERS LMAO

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch ?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Come into my house at night.

After all I'm just a speck in the universe.

These regressive, faux-intellectual dumbfucks are the kind of people that need to be sent to a favela to live for a year, and have this shit filmed.

>you were arrested for raping a brutally murdering 5 women
>on a rock in space with 3.5 billion women

> Bait post 0/10

a fucken leaf

Mister merchant, tear down this wall.

only 3rd world scum use this argument or naive left wing cucks

I need the contents of his fridge

Then go live in rural India you blithering idiot.

It's all the same, right?

>Baiting this hard

We should be allowed to shoot illegals on site as foreign aggressors. Prove me wrong.

Ok, just let me into your house, Canada-cuck. What? We're all just earthlings.

Fuck your wedding vows. Your wife is hot and we both want sex.
Fuck your house. I want to sleep here.
Fuck your fridge, I want food and it's here, so I'm eating it.
Fuck you, you're in my way.
Now say you're sorry.

And doing it with your reproductive organ to a throat for ever so longer each time

>All prisoners

>You're under arrest
>for pushing your penis
>past an imaginary line
>in somebody else's asshole

Leave Canada and go to Venezuela then

Share all your stuff with me

His arrest is imaginary. It's just an imaginary prison he can pass right through

This.

Gimme your money.
It's just an imaginary idea that is assigned physical form and given arbitrary value.

Why do borders exist?
Why not let some Jews run the earth instead?

How come we can't have 1 ruler?

Hurrdurr, George Soros wants the best for me & my family, so does Obama!
He wants to make him equal to my meth addict brother in law lol.
Makes sense.

DUDE YOU BLEW MY MIND FUCK BORDERS AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

You are lucky I'm not in charge you pathetic leaf. I'd shoot whoever tries to cross my line illegally.

Yet leftists would like to arrest people for crossing imaginary social taboos constructed by a giant collection of bipedal apes.

Yeah fuck laws.

Hahaha that fucking sign. So tolerant and progressive.

>You're under arrest

>for putting your sex organ into a woman's sex organ, the most natural thing in the world, but you didn't get her imaginary permission beforehand.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Remove the welfare state 100% and reduce the size of the state to an arbiter of contract law and natural law and we can talk, maybe.

Le MAGIC BLACK SCIENCE MAN really does get dumber with each thing he says.

Definite affirmative action case all through his career. Not saying he's below average intelligence but he's almost definitely below the average for somebody with his credentials - the average being made up of White and Yellow men rather than AA receiving blacks.

Put him at slightly above 100IQ at best.

For someone that supposedly hates white people, leftists sure want to have sex with them.

As a fellow leaf I feel it's necessary for me to call you out as an undereducated libtard moron. Do your research before formulating half-wit opinions to post online. You give Canadians a bad rep.

We can't.

On September 12th, 2001 they should have closed the border and declared anyone who crossed the border illegally an enemy combatant.

nice house. I'll just settle in and eat your food. They're just walls on a giant ball floating in space

Daily reminder that you don't believe in free market if you don't believe in open borders.

>You're under arrest
>For killing a man composed of cells, tissue, and water

The ultimate red pill

>you're under arrest
>for arranging the movement of a metal to very high speeds into a another living organisms cranium

My country disappoints the fuck outta me. Borders are there for a reason learn to understand that you stupid fuck

>mfw people at the dinner table get upset that I take food off of their plates, which is only just artificially separating all of our collective food from each others

> imaginary line

Good point, better build a wall

I'd agree only if illegal people were double taxed and zero government free bee's. Oh and the minimum wage shouldn't apply. Basically illegal niggers.

You're under arrest

for stopping 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of mitochondrial activity on a giant rock flying through space

He was a flunkie in grad school, and was encouraged by his professors to pursue a different field. Finally someone gave him a job sweeping the floor at the observatory and he got his Ph.D as 23rd author on a paper about supernovas.

i need the contents of his girlfriend

We're earthlings, let's blow up earth things!

Oh, but a wall is very real, desu.

LEARN TO GIVE LOVE MY FRIENDS. MY BROTHERS. ITS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM DEATH ITSELF.

Love no matter what and death can never defeat you.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKkgCqmjWJY&list=RDiKkgCqmjWJY#t=0

You're an earthling who wants to steal my shit so I'm gonna kill you if you come over here. It evolved into
You're an earthling who's gonna use up what we've worked for so stay over there or we'll pay one of us to detain you

how do you define this giant you speak of? you call it earth
with geometrical shapes and figures, liines circles and shapes?

bwahahahaha

That baby has AIDS now.

>Youre under arrest
>for pressing apiece of metal that launched another piece of metal into another collection of organs cased in skin

Aids is man made brother.

You are a leaf. You can't fool anyone.

Wait what?

>our

For sure you're right. And now that baby has it.

Get the fuck out of my country!

Inb4 OP is a 'Daca Dreamer' or some other cancerous shit like that

Maple Nigger

build the wall

canadian = ice nigger

You're under arrest for.....
killing a carbon meat sack whose life means nothing in the vast infinitely expanding universe

KILL YOURSELF

>le enlightened facile child level thinking

I thought the earth just spins I didn't know it flew in any particular direction

You're under arrest for possessing a clump of steel atoms in the shape of a gun which is on a giant rock in space

Leafs every time.

You mean we are all Humans so therefore you know damn well most of those mother fuckers want your blood and your women. Nuff said.

came here to post this