Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

Anybody reading this should easily be able to see through the lies. Sup Forums is a diversity of NEETs all the way to unbelievably successful people.
Do not bite the psyop bait and read serious threads

I'm a normie university student with a job and a girlfriend , plenty of friends and I'm pretty good looking
I got really into conspiracy theories a few months ago and ever since I've been hooked to Sup Forums
It's pretty alienating because I have to be really careful when I talk about certain things because normies can't handle the truth

I feel apart of pol but I mostly lurked for 2 years and my threads get no replies.

Finishing up my masters thesis on Russian foreign policy. Also I work out 3 times a week. :^)

I just come here to bait and trigger trumplrinas though, easiest (you)s on Sup Forums.

I just come here to trigger trump dickboys. Literally free entertainment.

Also lets be honest, most of trump's supporters are dirty poor white trash. The chances are most people here who support trump fit the mold.

i am 26 yro retired fag, like many, intelligent, did some acid, redpilled, made some early life money, retired. Been here coming since always, but this past 2 years retook my shitposting.

99% of people here are newfags believing they are smart and trolling, and calling other people newfags ironically. Shitting up out internet.

Only really come here for the humour and to observe how fucked up people are when they're anonymous. Don't need to work, got into bitcoins at the start, doubt my grandkids will need to work either.

Join the fucking army. Hitler was a loser like you until he enlisted and look what it did for him. Stop being a beta faggot and enlist.

Blog thread?

>grade 8 dropout
>haven't left my mothers basement since Feb 2001 except to go to the hospital
>oily, poor posture, low muscle mass, balding
>probably insane from the isolation
>hobbies include anime, video games, and edging to gaping nezumi-tier furry pussy in 8 hour sessions
>Urologist has never seen penile varicose veins until he met me, they swell pretty bad and hurt, also amazed other doctors by aquriing BPH at 26 due to the prostate congestion
>Clothes rotted away so just wear Pajamas, only thing I have left are thick white soled canvas sneakers and black hoodies that make me look like I want to be in a boy band at 31

I still listen to nu metal and am edgy as fuck because I was never socialized out of my teen years. I came here in 2004 for the loli board after hearing about it on SomethingAwful... only to see Sup Forums rot to avatarfag and homosexual spamming in 2007, tumblr move in, enjoyed /news/ for a while, wider range of idiots started flooding there too, find solace in r9k until they too got invaded by Iphone posting faggots.

Now I am stuck here, interacting with younger generations that inherited my hobbies which are absolutely full of insufferable homosexuals, discordfaggots who treat every board like /soc/, trap spammers, and weak kids who are more worried about appearances and intersectionality on a fucking anonymous image board.

Sup Forums has the last vapors of the culture I cared for here. Even though I'd be the first into the black triangle camps I really... really don't like what Western society has become. The GI generation would have fought for their countries while mine rots. By the way, I am also a leaf. Life is cruel and this is one of the best places to reflect it back on society.

as i grow into my 30s i find i have less and less friends. Now i only have like 2 real pals left so pol feels lie at least my opinion and what i have to say means something to someone. I was never really that popular but i ran with the popular crowd from school. sometimes i feel like a total loser now but most times i feel ok. I try to do alot of activities and things by myslef that i enjoy including travellign by myself if i dont have a gf. The first time i did this i was all worried and bummed about it but now i actually prefer travelling alone as you dont have to do what someone else wants to all the time and you end up meeting more interesting people. I still get lonely but overall i dont mind it it.

This has to be a pasta.

Cringe.

Can t complain , i have some friends , an ok job in this shithole and my cAr , could be worse

dont worry, you wont get replies, unless you do it like a recipe, because the people that reply are normally all new, seriously.
Lurking Sup Forums or any other internet hole, but specially Sup Forums, will not gain you ability to communicate with other fags, most people will see a post, laugh and move on. Few reply. Just see youtube's view's vs likes, engagement.

Redpilling is not something you look to have friends, Sup Forums was all the wrong perspective right now.

To put it simply, there has been people on the internet, people that always were crazy "Sup Forums like", but Sup Forums is actually a very diluted esence of the what this people do. This is why I always say shilling Sup Forums is pointless. People that know stuff, will say it, it might take 1000 years to become mainstream, but the truth sooner or later comes to light, in some form, or at least the consequenses of that truth.

Mankind has a lot to learn, but seeing how all this information manages to moves and survive, makes me think we are closer to fixing out shit, than we know.

I could go on, dont waste you time getting involved here. This is a highway, and shills are big ads on the side of the road, telling you they have been there forever. Its just ads.

yeah, that's the word i would use to describe most of the trump posting

I have many friends in different countries, 2 large separate groups of friends where I live now, am currently doing my masters in a difficult degree, have a fuck buddy, speak 4 languages, taking a dance course (honestly, if you are a shut in you should try one[frankly everyone should, but yeah]. Tango or ballroom will get you automatic contact with a woman, teach you to lead a woman and be the dominant one, and probably help you not be a hover hand if that's your issue). I enjoy hobbies such as reading, gardening, drawing and soon painting, and other crap.
Seriously, in the words of Jordan Peterson, sort yourself out and clean your fucking room. Once you've done that, figure out some things you need to learn (eg, cooking) and things you would like to learn (eg, gardening). Then just fucking do them and don't be afraid to fail. When you do, just break it down and learn from it. Then it's not failure, it's a learning experience.
Oh, and I'm probably more racist than most people on Sup Forums, but I also know how to be kind and not prejudge people based on general statistics. Just be sure to marry and breed within your own race and be ready for that day when our civilization can be saved. I've also been on Sup Forums since 2005.
My life is by no means perfect, because I definitely do fuck up and it sometimes takes me way more tries than I'd like to improve myself, but I keep at it.
If anyone thinks I might be able help them, feel free to ask questions.

Reddit has a big censorship tool which is voting. If there's a minority that don't agree with you they downvote en masse

i used to go out a lot
had lots of friends
lost most of them from either saying stupid shit (hung around with criminals so talked business i had no place to speak) or jewish actions (tried robbing one of my "friends" stash spots because he got me addicted to coke by shoving it down my nose every day and walking in to my house slapping me awake)

so, i plan to re-engage my social life soon when I move away but atm nobody wants to know me and the people that do I can't see because if I go out I'll get beaten up by drug dealers

>check flag

Nah, just be sure to state that looking into conspiracy theories is a hobby and be ready to have a laugh at something even if you believe it while keeping an air of solipsism. You'd probably redpill a few people along the way.
>"so you like conspiracy theories user?"
>"yeah, I enjoy breaking them down and finding loopholes, but at the same time they're often entertaining stories and you end up learning a lot of rarely discussed true things along the way."

>fight for ZOG

pastas have to start somewhere......