Is Maxine Waters the best congresswoman ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTSCRoYyM-Y
youtu.be/3gTwgbzu34c
youtube.com/watch?v=A4Wt2EKE1j4
youtu.be/y_Zhe2UUfcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

More like a necessary evil. The longer they keep these senile shills in public, the better the chances that newbs can see just how retarded the current DNC party lines are.

For the Repubs, yeah.

I can't believe Russians still ask for proof that Putin is invading Korea right now.

I wonder what's under that James Brown wig?

Einstein's brain?

She's good at getting Trump re elected

/thread

SCUMBAGS

Clearly, she is the change that we need.

She's the only person in Congress with an IQ lower than the district they represent.

DEY ONLY LET MICHELLE OBAMA IN CUZ SHE WUZ WHITE SKINNNED

And this ugly fat bitch is the best presidential candidate ever

she's the biggest retard in world politics right now

al frankin comes a close second

Guarantee the one on the left refers to herself as a BBW.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTSCRoYyM-Y

Op confirmed for dumb nigger

Your parents are brothers? or why are you so fucking stupid?

Reeesist muh milleniuhls!

Fucking Soros spending money on retard shills

WE

She's funny as hell to watch. She redpills people about black "intelligence" every time she opens her mouth.

i thought that was James Brown.

If your erection lasts more than four hours, look at Maxine's picture.

WAZ

#blackexcellence

KANGZ

A black man in drag.

I am in no way being facetious when I say that I sincerely believe she has some form of mental handicap.

Looks like a dog with sad droopy eyes

RUSSIA INVADED KOREA!

This ape has a part in running the country.

youtu.be/3gTwgbzu34c

She's literally insane. I hope Dems push her to run because she is too mentally unstable to run for President

Al Franken was previously a failure of a radio host.

Jew nepotism is literally the only reason he is employed.

She makes Nancy Pelosi look competent
That's why the Democrats keep this black woman around

FUCK NO! If brains were gasoline, she couldn't run a piss ant's go-cart one lap around a Cheerio.

KEK!

You don't have to pass an IQ test to have a show on HBO either.

CONVINCE LIBERALS THAT SHE IS THE FUTURE OF THE PARTY

HAVE THEM RUN HER IN 2020

WITNESS 50 RED STATES

S P E C I F I C

Maxine 2020

Max-senile Waters

Only blacks find her funny because of her blackness. She reminds them of the grandma that raised them.

Bogdazine Watersoff

I just heard her supporters call her "Auntie Waters."

To me, that seems pretty racist. I grew up where "Aunt Jemima" on the syrup bottle was dressed like and old slave woman. And why you'd label a bag of rice "Uncle Ben's" just brings too many strange questions to mind.

the scariest part is, behind every congress person like maxine waters, nancy pelosi, and chuck schumer, is an electorate stupid enough to vote for them.

this explains why all the retard congress comes from NY and CA.

the house is always loaded with retards
james traficant and michele bachmann

James Traficant was so brilliant they had to put him in jail to shut him up. Then he died from a mysterious lawn tractor accident after getting let out, although I haven't seen any solid reason to suspect foul play on that one.

By all means, namedrop Jim Traficant all you want. Peeps should look him up on youtube etc.

Tinfoil, lots and lots of tinfoil!

She probably thinks this tweet is real.
Maxine waters is a dumb nigger.

>she's the biggest retard in world politics right now
>al frankin comes a close second

NOPE

not even close

youtube.com/watch?v=A4Wt2EKE1j4

I love how fucking retarded the Democrats are
>Maxine "clearly off her meds" waters
>chuck "I can't eben pretend to give a shit about any of this" jewmer
>nancy "can't even string a sentence together" polocy

These three cript keepers make clinton look competent

Its time to burn Atlanta again.

Does anyone find it hilarious how the progressive base is so youthful and full of millennials, yet the progressive leadership is all OLD as shit here in America? I mean holy shit, even the Republicans have some relatively young congressmen in higher echelons. Lots of guys in their 40s like Ryan and Rubio, yet Maxine Waters is 78 and (((Feinstien))) is 83. Just fucking die off already.

James trafficant on israel
>youtu.be/y_Zhe2UUfcw

Now I have to go search for "best of maxine" on jewtube. She is frighteningly dumb.

Well considering that she's barely literate, I'd have to say no on that.

kek

My millennials... STAY WOKE!

Head looks like ham cut up

>0
Al franken and his dems imported 100k Somalis to get this scumbag elected. Funny that disease is running rampant through their communities because dems don't give a fuck about them now.

I still can't believe she is still alive! sad!

>We don't anticipate that.
Liar. Hank Johnson exposed the Jewish plan to capsize Guam and is the only reason it floats upright to this day.

Been reading about the outbreak in the news, didn't put two and two together. Thanks.

They have younger, diverse politicians but they are affirmative action pols and are too dumb for the national stage.

She is prefect for helping destroy the DNC.

Shes just some trashy black woman who was carried with affirmative action and has no idea what is actually going on.

While he was giving his speech, the Generals and DOD officials where straight faced from what i heard. I have a family friend who sat in on that.

Affirmative Action has literally put people not capable of handling basic finances in charge of 100s of thousands.

This is known issue no one talks about.

Well that depends. In a way I suppose she is

As a public representative you are supposed to represent your voters.

The people of Waters' district very likely have the same brain functioning as Waters. In fact Waters is likely the exact personification of her voter base. In that, narrow way, she is a perfect example of democracy in action

Not a bad post for a leaf, the day of the rake will be delayed, for now.