I'm a young European man. Blue eyes, brown hair, 6'2, moderately intelligent

I'm a young European man. Blue eyes, brown hair, 6'2, moderately intelligent.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't mix with a beautiful Asian girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=8kuB-E4Z8Ao&lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your sons will come slopeheaded

You will curse your blood line with 2 inch penises and a unhealthy obsession with anime

DA JEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWSSSSSS

because you are a faggot

Hey Pol. Filthy Hafu here. Father's Jap, mother's Aryan German. Despite this, I do subscribe to Hitler's ideas in Mein Kampf, where speaks of cultural destruction as a result of race-mixing. It's true, I've lost most of my father's culture and all of my mother's culture. I can't speak Japanese and I can't speak Desutche. I can't wield a katana and I can't kill Jews effectively. However, that doesn't discourage me from trying to get back at least one culture (Japanese in my case, cause it's less cucked, let's face it guys).

So you must be wondering what the pros are? Well, my parents have been married nearly 30 years now, with no major fights or physical altercations. So I think Race-Mixing just lessens the restricts of the type of people you could consider for courtship. Granted, I think my parents just got really lucky, but I digress. Another pro I have noticed, is that Asian dads usually pass on the best Asiatic genes (intelligence, almond eyes, determination, etc), and as a result you get these very striking-looking children with astounding intellect and resolve. Most beta dads I have noticed however, produce very poor Hapa children with little determination and self-respect. DO NOT race mix if you are a beta. I cannot stress this enough. Beta White men simply pursuing exotic, (((submissive))) women will ultimately find themselves disappointed and miserable. I have not found one instance otherwise in my experience.

Though, even with a strong, Japanese Nationalist for a father, I do have my occasional existential crisis. For the children, if they care about such things, it is really conflicting deciding which culture to perpetuate on to yourself and your children. I think that is a major problem for mixed kids.

Ultimately, as selfish as it is, it comes down to you. It's your body, your mind, your decisions. If you have the resolve and confidence to raise your children with that same type of personality, they will be fine.

Your kid wont look like you at all.

My girlfriend is Korean and I love her to bits but kids? Yeah nah. I'm not ruining my family bloodline.

That ass looks like it's two Big Macs away from becoming cottage cheese.

There is none. Mix with whoever you love.

200% mental disorders, look it up

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

You are no hopa, stop fucking larping jesus christ...besides Hiltler was allied with Japan

What can I do to prove it to you? What made you believe otherwise? I know what I am, and I am not afraid to prove it to you by whatever means you find viable.

But yes, the Jews DO fear the samurai.

Can you live with your child not resembling you?

the outcome of the mixing will either be:
- suicidal omega tier grotesque manlets
- unfocused sextoy tier girls

>racemixing

For betas, yes. Agreed.

All the hapa girls I've met with Asian fathers have all been incredibly intelligent, and career focused. I suppose the popular mix over there is WM/AF, so I can understand that view.

Not having any kids at all will ruin your blood line more than mixed though

Isn't that literally your entire island chain? How's it going over there by the way? Haven't been there in years.

You are attracted to her because you are a healthy male, use your genetically endowed intellect to ascertain that you are ruining your line by racemixing you absolute brainlet.

Sage

speciesmixing, in your denisova vile little monkey hybrid kind

>child won't resemble you
>halfbreeds are notorious for identity crisis'
>hapas are especially unhinged
You'll be destroying your lineage and creating children who will probably resent you.

You are correct, which is one of the reasons why we are in such a sorry state. As it is, there are terror threats but I've seen more and more actions being taken against the muslim (who else would it be) terrorists. It's going fine here. In a few years it will be much better but right now is still cleansing time.

>honhonhon

>Filthy Hafu here. Father's Jap, mother's Aryan German.

100% Axis

>destroying thousands of years of bloodline and genetic code because you have yellow fever
enjoy your mentally deranged hapa children.

fishy vagina

one thrust and i'd shoot into her womb, inseminating her

Just fuck 'em. Their vaginas taste like miso soup and they are all into freaky deeky shit

That's what all my friends joke about! I love it honestly, they like to poke fun, saying I'm some kind of Axis Superhuman.

Thank you for this post by the way, I needed the laugh!

My sister married a literal African nigger and have two daughters with him. My mother's okay with that.

My mother, however, frowns incredibly upon me wanting to marry an Asian girl. My lineage is already tainted with black blood, so might as well mix some yellow in to spite it and my mother.

Besides, my brother found a perfect Aryan cutie, so that part of the family is secure.

because you're a pedophile shithead, English teacher sama

>implying your English students are even nubile

What kind of Asian is she? Korean?

Not an English teacher.

If we have to convince you not to racemix, then you're already a sub 100 IQ non-human. Go ahead.

>my
>sister
>nigger

Gross

I had the same reaction honestly.

oh I haven't found one yet.

I've been with a Filipino and a Chinese girl so far, though. Both incredibly fun.

I've yet to nip a Nip, looking forward to that.

If I was in an interracial relationship I wouldn't have children. My ancestors died for my genes and I won't ruin them.

Your kids will likely not have blue eyes, brown hair, and be 6'2". They might be smarter than you are, though as you're considering race mixing that isn't much of a feat.

>Besides, my brother found a perfect Aryan cutie, so that part of the family is secure.

you should just LARP through him. where you raised without a father?

>off in the army fighting for the country which your sister can have a swollen belly by a nigger

kek has spoken

/thread

My sister married one of those real noisy New York Jews. So Jewish he hates all the other Jews.

check'd

You're one to talk. The average IQ of your country lingers around 80 perpetually.

sounds like your brother is the only one in your family with any sense. give him a pat on the back for me.

because jessicababyfat, is a future member of team BLACKED as a matter of fact as the east becomes more westernized and asian women actually start getting fatter asses they will all be on team BLACKED. sorry donald, you can have asian men.

Two Words.

S U P R E M E

G E N T L E M A N

The whole "hapa son loser" meme originates from hapa children having loser weaboo fathers. If you're not a loser weaboo, you have nothing to be worried about

Go home nignog, you're drunk.

as long as you have only daughters, go for it.

abort any sons, it is not fair to do that to somebody

Love being a Jew is the final and hardest redpill.

Repeat after me
>LOVE IS A JEW

Why do you think that the Beatles and hippies of the communist left pushes love so hard? It's no ingrained in our very brings that love of another individual regardless of culture, race, even gender, should take precedence over the continuation of your own people's.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't love you partner, it does mean however that putting love above all qualities in a partner is a terrible idea.

Ugh I fucking hate living.

For once, the leaf is absolutely, 100% correct.

Do it faggot! May your offspring commit suicide because they are tormented with the fact they are mongrels! Thank for participating in the 'Great Cull'.

outbreeding depression is real yet hybrid vigor is just a meme

Wait do THEY actually obsess over that stuff? I thought they just exported it for you people.

Why Japanon?

All the Hapa girls I have met have been incredibly beautiful and complete mental trainwrecks.

There are a lot of them in Australia.

Because then your children will nott have blue eyes or be 6'2.

That's really unfortunate to hear/read. You guys have more SEAs there right? That might be why, that mixture usually bodes few good results...

The kids

I usually let you americhimps slide but there's a difference between 80 and 90. Not to mention my country has 2 million Albanians, aka 20% of the population.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>talks about niggers
>talks about aryans
>wants to raise hapa babies
You know, sometimes Eurasian Tiger is not wrong.

If you have a daughter she will be really pretty and also fucking insane. Hapa girls are nuts. Always.
If you have a son he will be short and ugly and you will be embarrassed of him and nobody will want to fuck him and he will be a nutcase

We have more East Asians (Chinese, Korean and Japanese) but most of our Hapas are SEA mixes. Honestly the half Flip/Half Whites come out way better than the half koreaboos and chinese.

Pic related is a "pure blood" flip. So when she inevitably mixes with some white Aussie guy the kid will basically look white at a glance. I think it's because the non jungle SEAs are probably mixed with dutch and spanish blood somewhere down the track.

They're only temporary relationships.
I've been with one for about a year and her parents were ready to disown her because I wasn't Japanese.
>tfw Vietnamese goy

you got more cuties?

Depression.

I should go be a fucking stain on the Tozai line.

every HAPA boy I meet was an autist. One of them even got into an ivy, but committed suicide a few years later

Feels so good.

It seems rather unfair to simply group together the least tolerable of Hapas and then market the entirety as bad. That would only hold true if they were mulattos. Never met a mulatto I found tolerable.

I've seen many flips and she doesn't look pure blooded, but I saw a flip poster let him tell you.

That actually sounds kinda fun

I have lots of buddies who have white fathers and asian moms.

Their dads are alphas and they turned out alpha. I realise you probably agree with this but it isn't about what sex which race is but the basic genetic stock plain and simple.

r/hapas is correct a lot of the time. the implicit message is that diversity causes problems. They just don't take their thoughts to their logical conclusion

I don't want you to be a stain on the Tozai line. Is there a particular reason why you're so depressed, or is it a culmination of a bunch of other stuff?

Hapas are twice as likely to be diagnosed with mental illness dude

I hate to admit it, but it is. I call him "filthy kike," and he laughs and agrees.

Can someone give me a link to this.

Good shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuB-E4Z8Ao&lc

Source for the love of our savior and lord Jesus Christ!

She's not pure by any means. Pure Filipinos look far more Malay than that. Think more like how Thais look, I think that's fairly accurate.

>My lineage is already tainted with black blood
You're not the one part black. Faggots like you deserve to have their hapa kids kill you

French people were never white.
Too bad they are just anti-white male. They bring up negative aspects of white male muhdicking, but ignore the overall negative impact of race-mixing from all sides.

Thanks mate.

Also, that chick I posted?

Pic related. All she used to do was tweet about white cock and hapa babies.

When your option is an Asian qt with traditional views who likes white bois, or an obese purple haired slut who loves marxism and islam, can you blame Australian guys for running to the yellow side?

Oh I'm aware, my siblings aren't as fortunate as I to have this alpha mentality. But does anyone have any scientific backing as to why this is? I'm genuinely curious.

>ignore the overall negative impact of race-mixing from all sides.

True, that's why I said they never follow their hate for race-mixing to its logical conclusion
Derbyshire is absolute scum, I hope his kid commits patricide

>When your option is an Asian qt with traditional views who likes white bois,
She's under the impression that hapas will look white
She'll take her self hate on her kids

Ronda Rousy, 1/16th Black. 155 years ago you could have bought her as a "fancy girl" in the New Orleans slave market.

out-breeding negative genetic traits. Asians and whites weren't made to be mixed

>French people were never white
southern french, you're perfectly right: they're muditerraniggering animals

northern French are White, though: celt semi-animals on the west, germanics on the east, and viking rape babies inbetween

France is like Belgium: not a real country

By "pure" I mean no doubt she's from a mixed lineage somewhere down the track, they just don't know when.

Pic related is the same.

Clearly some Dutch or Spanish sexual colonization early on.

So they come here and want white babies so that they become "Australian".

The real jungle ones are different. But the kids definitely come out more "western" than the half Chinese/Korean kids. Dunno why.

u can, just make sure to make some white babies too