Redpill me on latinas

redpill me on latinas
why are they so fertile/ single moms in their teens and why are they so fucking crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRood.

High testosterone.

i dont know but they got some nice pussy and naturally know how to fuck. most of my exes are latinas but i've moved on to white girls.

I WANT TO FUCK QT LATINAS

age like bananas

Bananas get sweeter with age.

I LOVE latinas

>big hips
>fat tits
>wet pussies

lol yeah high test, why the fuck do you have to embarrass me ?

Whenever you feel like racemixing, ask yourself. "How would I feel if I saw a white woman with a spic/nigger/arab etc"... It's no fucking different when you do it, you're a filthy racemixer as bad as any coalburner.

Their families get involved in everything and there's always drama.

Positive side: if you're white, the parents will automatically love/respect you because being lighter skinned is a sign of a higher class in the mexican community

t. got a mexican cue tee for a gf

they have very impressive BRAAAPS

Uh yeah, no

Dumb as rocks, care more about status than anything else, and age horribly. I work with them, I grew up with them, and you would be FUCKED if you think I'd ever take one seriously.

t. latin dude growing up in the states and working with latins

cus religion ... catholics believe god commands them to have kids, lots of kids, ASAP

I wouldn't give a fuck if I saw a white women getting fucked by a brown person because I don't see color.

latinas will not take care of their spawn, they are created by their uncles and grandmothers, that way they can keep spawning new kids every year.

until they ferment and taste sour

Central Americans and Mexicans are seen as trash-tier by the rest of the latino community.

They're the cleaning people, not the ones you wife.

>being lighter skinned is a sign of a higher class in the mexican community
do you mean the world right?

So you don't see black & blue?

>I don't see color.

Go back to the_donald, faggot.

and monkeys eat bananas.
like potery

kek

(((Sup Forums))) is full of effeminate young white male race traitors. This is the perfect place to ask about latinas since (((Sup Forums))) avoids white women then complains about "white genocide", jej.

They aren't dumb wtf? I grew up w/ them and the girls were always smart. Its the latinos that are fucking dumb most of the time.

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

It's their failing culture. Not my problem.

Rich white women pay thousands a year to have their skin bronzed in affluent tanning salons.

This.

Nobody takes Central America seriously besides dumb gringos.

I don't even know what the fuck that is.

bimbos.

Most latins are wildly Christian and the non native mixed ARE white...

M8, Sorry to burst your bubble. I work with them in the highest most educated place you could possibly be, and they're not intelligent. The men are goddamn dumb, yeah that's true. The women, let me paint a picture for you man, they don't come to the office in professional attire, they come in wearing high heels, short skirts, and tight clothes to a professional fucking office. Why?
One, its the culture and theyre expected to be sexy unless theyre not.
second, they use their (quickly fading) looks to snag an American or white looking Spanish guy (Im an American white looking spanish guy) and get all the brown skinned betas to do all the work for them. I have been working here at this bank for 2 years and I've yet to meet a single capable latina woman that didnt need to use her tits to get people to do her work for her.

and mexicans, pedro.

>wildly Christian

Race mixing and having casual sex is "wildly Christian"?

>the non native mixed ARE white

Go away Pedro, that's not true.

Mexico is Central America?

I mean wtf how stupid

I think its genetics lot of crazies. Only way to make them sane is is get them pregnant at least 5 times. Its best not to approach them.

They're all a disgusting shade of brown anyway and look like greasy trolls come 30.

Who cares?

I meant we dont take central americans and mexicans seriously. all you bean people are shit.

>They're all a disgusting shade of brown anyway and look like greasy trolls come 30.

this

Not true. Latina and asian women have a gene which makes them age slower. A latina who looks 30 is actually 50.

I'm dating a Mexican/Peruvian
Pros:
>very loving
>big ass but not fat
>interested in marriage and kids
>parents immediately respected me for being white
>good sex, was much better at the beginning though
Cons
>highly mentally ill, takes medication for it sometimes
>will not cook or clean or take on any house responsibilities
>I hate ever hearing spanish it sounds disgusting to me
>is very short and very indio, my kids would look exactly like her and nothing like me

Have you ever MET a latina?
They try to snag a guy early because they age like shit while working their minimum wage jobs.

They are all about drama, there's nothing more to them but that.

kek, probably met more latinas that are going to college than latinos, and I've been to a software development course with only two hispanic dudes in there.

God but brown mayan girls. They are angels on earth.

Make sopa de macaco uma delícia

Dump her and find yourself a Slavic woman, We need more whites anyways. Peruvians are disgusting Mestizo filth that don't belong in the USA.

>Mexican/Peruvian

You are throwing your genes away, and the reason she is crazy is that Peruvian gene, they're fucking nuts and think they have the best food in South America (they'll never cook it for you though)

and yeah, sex always tapers off after a while, they try to get pregnant fast and hard in the beginning and lose their enthusiasm quick.

It's the first command God gave to man "be fruitful and multiply". That's why the church is against abortion and contraceptives

If you disobey you will end like western europe.

I agree simple drama and status chasing whores. If they were all dead tommorow nothing of value would be lost. And the sad thing is im saying this as not trying to be mean or racist.

>going to college makes me smart

Are you serious?

cannibalism isnt illegal in brazil?

Smell bad, no conversation skill, troll mode by 30, then youre stuck with a short fat squat cleaning lady.

Enjoy

Liberal arts makes people into Marxists, They destroyed a ton of city whites.

Ya their really fucking hot for a little bit,(then when those looks fade away, they either let go of their bodies and rot, or transform into milfs) but that doesn't define their intelligence. And if they managed to work with you in "the highest most educated place you could possibly be" then they can't be much dumber than you. I think it's all in your head man.

you just described every woman ever. women can't get ahead if it isn't them shouting for "equality" or saying he raped me they wont move up or anywhere

>They bitch a lot, this is how they show they NEED strong man
>Soft skin
>truly love romance
>perfect mix of innocence and spiceyness
>very feminine
>70% age like shit
>keep annoying friends and bring them into your business
>drama

Still better than American women, will answer questions.

I've only ever dated/fucked Latin girls so I can't really compare. I've fucked two white girls (thin) and the Latin girls generally have looser pussies. It's sort of annoying because they're generally better at sex, more horny, more wet, etc. My current gf (Latin) cums from sex like 3 minutes in without even trying, and I'm barely above average.. like maybe 6.5' on a good day.

tldr:

>dem hips
>dat wet puss
>dat sex drive
>dat rhythm
>dat accent

So you just agreed with me and are an idiot?

moar?

>highly mentally ill
That shit is heritable. Do not breed.

going to college isn't about getting smart, just getting experience in a field of study and having the knowledge and resources to use that experience in a related environment.

The first sentence is confusing as fuck. To clarify I meant to say "I've MOSTLY only dated Latin girls."

>If you disobey you will end like western europe.

As opposed to Latin America? I know which I'd choose.

Every Latina I've met actually loves cooking for her guy. Yours is a rarity

>Currently dating a Latino

America is going to be the biggest shithole ever once whites are a minority. Bleaching won't work, Brazil tried and failed. Maybe if Poland and Hungary leave the EU I can live there. I don't want to see my country be destroyed further by mixer scum.

I own a cleaning business and know many latina women. They marry early because family is the highest priority, and they don't want to wait until 35 to have one autistic kid like white people.

Most are very sweet and feminine, quiet and shy, and aren't the hotheads you see in the Americanized big city latino ghettos.

MOAR!

I'm trying to be as honest and blunt as possible without revealing where I work. I work in DC, and I am one of the few lone Trump supporters in this massive fucking organization.

I have nothing to gain by lying. When they get old, theyre fine, theyre no longer good looking and actually have to do their jobs. When they're young and attractive, they have no use for their skill or intellect. I watch this every day, I see them get the dumb beta men (and we already established latin men are dumb as bricks) to do their work for them.

No one who wears stilettos to work and skirts way up above the knee is there to take their career seriously. All they do is sit on facebook all day and eat. EAT ALL DAY.

Your kids will not be white, Probably even dumb too. Brazil mixed and failed and America should not repeat the same mistake.

What's the point of hoarding shekels if your children won't inherit it? We're talking about fertility here.

Sorry mate, I generally agree with that ideology, but she's sexy as fuck, and I like her lol. I'm young though (21), so I will most likely not end up marrying this chick.. who knows. I've always wanted to marry a white Aussie or Swedish chick, but always end up with Latin girls because... they're sexy as fuck, and abundant in Florida

if you say you wouldn't fuck her, then you're fag and need to be made sure your sub par genes are never duplicated in a offspring

You dont understand the culture.
Its not about gaining skills or getting experience. Its 100% about status. Latin culture is all about STATUS.

Future Americans will be so ugly it will be heart-breaking. White kids will be rare while mixed mongrels will be numerous. I can't imagine living in a country like that to begin with. Minorities actively wanting to kill me for my skin. Other whites leaving their heritage behind for bullshit exotic garbage. People never fucking learn and now my country is going to die.

She's a smart beaner though. Do you think that changes things? She was studying to be a doctor, and only stopped because she lived in a shithole (venezuela), so moved here.

Someone post your big booty latinass password

Fuck the crazy freaks and marry the good ones. There's not even a racial component to that.

Move to Pennsylvania/Midwest/Northwest and maybe even meet some girl from Europe and bring her back here.

You must be trolling. There is no way I'll believe that, do you even speak spanish?

Latin american girlzs are cancer, stay away from unless you planto have a quick fuck, they are fairly good in bed

>marry dirty mexicans

this whole thread

dont fall for it whites

Yeah wasting your genes just for a shade of brown. But hey she's smart that's totally a justifiable reason to allow my own race to become a numerously killed minority just like Brazil.

This.

Im a white looking latino and I wouldnt even consider shitting my pure white skin with latin trash.

My mother once saw me with a Honduran girl I Wasn't even dating and said out loud "Dont waste your time with this Central American trash, they are garbage."

zero brains and shit pseudo mtv teenpregnant jersey shore culture on tv and music and we got the worst part of the belly dancing whores from israel, this girls are fucking crap and here we call them cholas, google that and see the truth.....
op pic might be some disco or antro drunkard bitch and they are crazy really!

isn't that modern day american culture as whole?

I live in south florida, they're overrated by nerdy white guys from the midwest who have never been around them like I have. The hottest ones are damn near white anyways, and act like arrogant white bitches.

A little spanish. I speak broken spanish to them, they speak broken english to me, and it works out. Not trolling. My parents started the business and are retired, now I'm running it. They really are sweet girls, and good employees. Much better than most Americans working for low wage.

OR, redpilled, educated American men/women reproducing with similarly educated Latins, should result in slightly darker versions of the same personality type.

Seems like you're more worried about the white aesthetic being gone, which is a valid concern. White people are objectively the most attractive on Earth, but two high IQ people mating with each other should result in a higher percentage of having higher IQ offspring, regardless of race.

mmmmmmmmm......yes

After further research I have discovered this woman does NOT skip leg day.
Holy shit.

My grandad worked with Höss at Auschwitz, and he told me that that was hell. The holocaust was a real thing and most nazis testified this. If it was a justified thing is another matter to discuss.

Yes and no, there is something different to it. I guess all women are like this but there is something about the latina attitude that makes it more pronounced. Dating and marrying a white guy is considered a "step up" as far as status. Something as small as that is considered better than staying within the culture. Nothing more than status is what they seek.

underrated post