Drudge Report now leaning anti-Trump

WTF? Anyone else notice this after the Comey firing? What is going on at Drudge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you think that is leaning anti-Trump, you are a moron.

Posting in a sageblue thread

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>g g guys im not a paid shill
>i just happen to have queued up this collection of relevant links
>remember only anti trump organizations pay shills and run sockpuppets

fuck off you shill

People like you are why Sup Forums has the outside reputation of being an echo chamber. Go away.

WTF?? I hate Drudge now!!

Not even Drudge is willing to lick Trump's boots anymore. Drumpfkins are finished

Most sharia-blue workers are in the eastern seaboard time zones. It's so nice when you fuckwads leave to go to bed. That's how we easily spot you fucks.

>i - i - m not share blue. i- i promise goys.

Sorry sweetie, donnie is done for and even Drudge knows it.

Drudge is a kike. He's an ashkenazi jew. When Trump bombed Syria, Drudge's circumcised pecker became massively hard and he's blown several loads over his computer screen in the weeks that followed as Trump went full blown kosher-approved neocohen. Now Trump seems to have dialed it back. He must have sent Kushner away to Iraq again or something.

Drudge only cares about what's good for the jews, just like all jews. Jews are a race of liars, thieves and conmen (cohenmen?)

Stoopid.... Drudge hates Libshits with every fiber of his being... Drudge is playing 52D Chess.

Highlight the part of that screenshot that qualifies as "anti trump"

Why don't you go back to /r/the_donald if you want a perfect echo chamber? Nobody is making you stay here, you queer.

How is this negative against Trump? It's literally accusing Holt at being incredibly rude

Trump is not the same person we voted for you faggat, he's a (((puppet)))

Top left, honey.

Matthew Drudge is a literal homosexual Jew but he is fair.

If it's a claim from a credible source, it seems really bad on the surface, and the red font color is really just Drudge/staff verifying the claimant

Guess how I know you're a faggot.

>Quoting what other people allege
>"WTF acknowledging the existence of the criticism or an allegation! SHILL!"

Everything is a fucking shill and nothing is anymore on Sup Forums. This board has gone to absolute shit. We don't even need shills we just need the fear of them and everyone's at each other's fucking throats.

It's absolutely impossible to have any sort of conversation that might even be interpreted from straying from the orthodoxy and I don't even fucking know what the orthodoxy is anymore.

No faggot, we voted for chaos because the only alternative was what (((they))) had been scheming for us for fucking 20 years. We have chaos. We thrive in chaos. we will run this chaos out to its destruction of every fucking Leftist sacred cow that was fed gluttonously for the last 10 years.

We have never been happier because even if the world ends, it ends on our terms.

Drudge is literally a faggot

8 pol in a nutshell

You are half correct there, pin head.

Edgy.

Drudge is on the Ann Coulter spectrum of trolling. His single issue is taxes and he is concern trolling Trump until he can get tax reform passed

Edgy is a gender spectrum, Raul.

this. drudge knows war = clickbait. all drudge cares about is $. the only policy he cares about is tax cuts so he can buy more multi-million estates.