BLM - What is wrong with Sup Forums

So over the last few years you guys have really been ugly about race. Nothing but hatred and spite and malice. I understand its Sup Forums but isn't there a single shred of decency or compassion in any of you? What about his friends or parents? What if he was your friend or relative? Here's just some of the shit I've seen...

>Its ok for cops to shoot to kill

>He was just an animal because of color

>All blacks are like that

>This isn't a tragic event

>Even petty theft warrents murder

>Nobody cares if police murder people

>If cops kill its ok

>Got what he deserved

>Giving in to force is the way out

>Every cop is always justified

>Reporters should be silenced

>Six shots isn't overkill

Now i do understand that most of you are racist but come on do you guys really believe this shit? Its people like this that keep our society fucked up. I swear sometimes I hate this racist country.

Tldr; you guys are some racist fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
discord.gg/6R4x5
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Land management? But we were all over the Bundy stuff.

WE

Strawmen, strawmen everywhere.

WUR

Black Lives Matter is a black supremacist organization ran and funded by George Soros, a Jewish supremacist.

You people are racist to the core.

>1 post by this ID

GRAPEDRANK

KILL
NIGGERS.

I am not advocating for cops to go around shooting blacks on sight.
But a big problem about blacks is that they all live in shithole parts of america where any cop would expect that alot of them have guns, and then on top of that they act disrespectful and shady.
Its not fucking easy being a cop and i assure you, you wouldnt be a better cop even once you go through all the training. Infact, high chances are, youd be worse.
I watched this documentary type video about no go zones in sweeden. Cops literally say to the camera, expect violence, throwing rocks, guns. And what do they do? They dont even go on a patrol without kevlars.
There is a video online, cops put a reporter who was really against all this shoot people thing, through training. There wasnt a situation in which this reporter would have lived, not a single one.
If a black is being arrested mid day his hands are up in the air hes talking to the police normally and the cops still shoot him without any reason then i suppose we do have a problem. But i cannot recall any such case

This is some real top teir slide threading

saged

If someone like Michael Duncan was juggernauting towards you, how many times would you fire?

Exactly bro, these people probably suffer from depression or some kind of mental illnesses. That's why they resort to such form of "venting", it's a kind of coping mechanism. They need some serious help.
BTW, beware of niggers and Mexicans if you live in a nigger or drug-infested neighborhoods. take care man, or are you a woman, or do you have a preferred pronoun? I like to be called goy, please refer to me as such.

You know how many white people are raped, murdered and otherwise victimized by niggers every year?

And we're not supposed to even notice or be angry about this because of your faggot fee fees?

No, what's fucking your society up is that you didn't pick your own cotton.

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

I mean, we can't even have a white supremacist neo-nazi board like Sup Forums without you niggers coming in and trying to guilt trip us with your nigger bullshit. Sorry not sorry. Zero fucks given.

All fucking niggers must hang.

It's called a difference of opinion.

DIN

The reason the (((KIKES))) allowed Sup Forums to be overrun with white nationalist fagcists is because (((THEY))) know that (((globalism))) can't be defeated under the banner of ethno nationalism anymore than it can be defeated under the banner of Nigger Lives Mater.

Globalists will shit their pants in the event that all our divergent ideologies coalesce under the banner of simply undermining and defeating Globalism.

Hence why /pol is overun with fagcists.

You are cute

Why are you mad though?

>What if he was your friend or relative?
I don't associate with people who disregard the rule of law.

Truth leaked out...

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>>Its ok for cops to shoot to kill
You have no understanding of firearms if you think shoot to maim is even feasible.

discord.gg/6R4x5

woot here we go

p.s. collect some inforgraphics to accompany your posts because they're tl;dr

It's not overkill if that's how many shots it takes to stop the threat. Ask a CCW instructor. Shoot until he can't hurt you.

Also, you are a nigger. Go wrestle some cops. Spices all up in that options field, with your 1 post by this ID having ass.

>pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon
>white people to the back of the line
>go burn they (white ppl's) shit down. We need our weave!
>Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist!

I could go on and on. Treat people like dogshit because of their skin color and you should eventually expect them to return the favor.

Done treating niggers like children or pets. Obey the law, act like you arent fucking savage and take responsibility for your actions. Until then, idgaf what happens to you.

Why does Firefox (Android Phone) want permissions to record audio and take pictures and video when I click the button to attach a pic? (The Browse button)

No mercy is shown to whites.

Why should we show mercy to you?

its the internet you idiot, you must be born post 95

most of the time dindus get shot because they don't listen. it's in their nature to argue and shout.

She was so fucking hot back then.

kill all gang bangers

As opposed to what? Note that if you say "shoot to wound", you will be outing yourself as an idiot. Please think carefully before you respond.

>he isn't a realist

>Black Lives Matter is a black supremacist organization ran and funded by George Soros, a Jewish supremacist.

Fuck off with this cartoon supervillain shit.

The ultimate divide and conquer paranoia tactic, man. Stop falling for that stupid shit.

The problem about op is the problem with every leftist. They pretend that white people are the only ones that are racist and ironically they only go after white guys... targeting us because of the color of our skin... which makes them racist as fuck...

fuck niggers

Listen to me goy, i'm your friend!

>reddit spacing
go back

If every cop in America were to disappear overnight within three days whatever niggers were left would be begging and praying for their return.

OP is truly a faggot today.

This. Perfectly stated.

I'm done with their shit, I unironically hate blacks. They do not belong in the same country as civilized humans.

Nah, they'd just go back to jungle warlord lifestyle, like what we've seen happen in Africa when they take over.

>race isn't real because that's mean
Fuck off, its about the truth not whats kind

blacks commit more murder than whites.
Based on each races' rate of homicide, a black murderer was 2x as likely to commit interracial homicide than compared to a white murderer.

White lives matter

>They pretend that white people are the only ones that are racist and ironically they only go after white guys... targeting us because of the color of our skin... which makes them racist as fuck...

No one's actually doing this, you dense motherfucker. It's only happening in you and all of the paranoid Pepe raping cocksuckers' feeble minds.

I just popped in to say that the OP is a nigger.

If you try to assault a cop he is allowed to shoot you.
>He was just an animal because of color
Not because of the color of his skin but because how he acts.
>All blacks are like that
No one really believes that. Sup Forums seperates black people into two groups : niggers and black people.
>This isn't a tragic event
I believe the joker put it best : if I were to say one gangbanger or thug would die no one would bat an eye, the moment I say one mayor will die everyone loses their minds.
>Even petty theft warrents murder
Again if you assault a cop he is allowed to kill you. That's the law. This goes for anyone, if they have reason to believe you may harm them they can kill you.
>Nobody cares if police murder people
I believe that in most cases it's justified and is according to the law.
>If cops kill its ok
read prior stuff.
>Got what he deserved
read prior stuff.
>Giving in to force is the way out
Listen if you don't listen to cops they're allowed to use force. That's the way it works for everyone.
>Every cop is always justified
No one ever said that.
>Reporters should be silenced
What? No.
I wouldn't do it but again they're allowed to respond with lethal force.

I'm not even racist and this is what I think. The screwed up part is that in Canada only cops are allowed to respond with lethal force. Anyone else would get charged with murder. Don't think you have it bad. We can't even defend our own lives with a gun if we need to. I actually want to move to the US because I believe I should have the right to defend myself with lethal force if I need to. You have it better if someone is trying to kill you. Me I would die or go to jail for many years.

Sauce on the reporter going through training please

you're going to be the first to hang on the day of the rope

Blacks Lives Matter is a movement built upon the demonstrably false premise that racist cops are disproportionately killing black boys.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

all fucking newfags. Sup Forums is shit now that the internet is "cool." All these edgy teenagers trying to live the early 2000s but they cant.

> tfw everyone has smartphones

like um why is pol always being so politically incorrect? It didn't used to be like this.

>all fucking newfags. Sup Forums is shit now that the internet is "cool." All these edgy teenagers trying to live the early 2000s but they cant.

Thank you so fuckin' much, user.

this shithole board that we call "Sup Forums" is a cancer to Sup Forums and must be destroyed.

ik brother this place was much better even last year

then like a lactose intolerance jew shit has been sprayed all over this board

>reeee why isn't this like reddit i just want le silly jokes and pleasant dialogs with enlightened scholars like myself

This happens every POTUS election. It turns into a shit show and then there's a wave of crap.

This one even worse since Sup Forums and its anti-semitic frogs are apparently rigging elections worldwide.

Why are you so beholden to a monolithic entity? Why can't people just be upset about police brutality regardless of race?

+1

If niggers or crackers wanna be thugs, they are gonna get putdown like the fuck up dogs they are... BLM should just kill themselves....It`ll probably lower the crime rate in the U.S over there...The whites who riot and commit crime with them too ...fkn retards . Stop the white "final solution" rhetoric.

nice get

fuck man i just want the old days back autistic banter and the occasional troll raid with Sup Forums before it was infested with the number of fags it is today

this board is so infested with normies im actually considering switching boards for a bit maybe a nice /k/ vacation or get /fit/ for the summer Sup Forums is pure cancer cant go there anymore mods should just delete the entire board

>over the last few years you guys have really been ugly about race.
>Last few years

Fucking Peanut Butters need to stop showing their newness

RARE
A
R
E

Ayo holup! So youz be sayen Sup Forums iz rayciss n shieeeet.

Dam homie dem feels knowamean?

>isn't there a single shred of decency or compassion in any of you?

wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

...the fuck are you talking about?

This user speaks the truth too.

Nice motte and bailey, faggot.

Vacations are healthy in my opinion. I went back to hanging on /o/ for a while post-election to shake the election hysteria addiction.

No compassion for niggers.

Some for decent black folks.

>Cartoon supervillian bullshit
>not like cringeworthy Trump rumors for the past year

wtf I love diversity now

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

The only thing positive I can think about niggers is HIV

this. niggers gonna nigg and when that happens you have to put them down.

the Trump rumors make sense.

the Soros bullshit is pure Alex Jones feces that's right up there with "Obama being destined to become president since birth", which is just fifty shades of fucktarded.

That said, I do think 9/11 and Sandy Hook were very plausible conspiracies too.

fuck you nigger loving nigger

Act like a criminal, get shot.

Niggers aren't special, and since they're far more criminal than whites, they get shot sometimes.

Too fucking bad, if they weren't doing illegal shit or running from the cops, they'd all be alive.

Nigs gonna nig, and nigs gonna get shot while nigging.

fuck off nigger.

The raids are plentiful today!

Im black
And i hate black people, i hate ghetto culture and i hate "da hood"
I try everyday to be and act as white as possible. My people follow a culture of blaming others, of no responsibility and of drugs and violence. They follow a culture of not caring for the consequences.

>75 People fell for this bait

black people don't know when to shut their goddamn mouths. that's really what it is. when a cop tells you to stop moving, you do that and shut the fuck up. answer his questions. don't talk back or flail around or whatever the fuck.

>over the last few years you guys have really been ugly about race
It started getting real bad when the racist hate group Black Lives Matter was supported by our last president.

The world was more colorblind before until more and more whites seen just how fucking racist niggers really are

FUCK THEM

This guy's okay, though.

Without losing some blackness, some black people just need to drop the whole "da hood" mentality and not make shitty hip-hop that's all about bragging, bling and bitches.

The best hip-hop is political shit, noisy shit and out there shit.

Aesop rock

>So over the last few years you guys have really been ugly about race.
holy shit nigger, how new can you be? here's a pro-tip for the buzzfeed shill poster - we've fucking always called each other offensive bullshit for fun.

Hip hop singlehandedly destroyed our culture. Rap drugs and gangs all go together. We were doing fine with jazz. This hip hop shit came and then it was ok to be a criminal all of the sudden.

Hip-Hop started fine, though. Early 80s shit is good despite being dated and silly, late 80s shit with NWA and Public Enemy is good too.

Even the early 90s stuff is fine with Esham, the New Jack Swing crossover material and Wu-Tang still holding up.

But then Tupac and Suge Knight came in, totally ruining the genre for pretty much ever. That said, Biggie > Pac because Biggie was more about being "Gangster" as opposed to be "a gangsta" like Tupac.

Literally this.

If you are not here to be offended or offend people, go back.

>Now i do understand that most of you are racist

>but come on do you guys really believe this shit?

You clearly don't understand shit.