What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

twitter.com/RT_com/status/862743560776552449

Catholic here

The pope should have the devil horns

the left sure does love making religious figures into faggots

This pisses me off like you would not believe. I may not like his policies but he is still the pope. and for this to be so close to the holy cee... Deus Vult Deus Vult Deus Vult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally the entire world is obsessed with our country

Jesuits were a mistake

Why do lefties love these homophobic images so much? Have you ever noticed that when they get really pissed off, they call someone a queer?

Rome if full of LGBTP associations and other libshit garbage, cultural centers and "centri sociali" which are full of antifa, anarcucks and other filth. No wonder things like this happens, shocking art is the only thing those "artists" can make a name with.

It will disappear in a matter of days if not hours.

At least is still better than the clusterfuck the far right and the antifa are doing in Bologna, filled with swastikas and antifa and anarchic logos on every wall. Fucking disgusting, there are even Arabic graffiti now beside niggers, sandniggers and ukrainians shitting, brawling and robbing at the park next to the train station, hilariously a park that hosts a kindergarten in the inside.

The very fact that Trump is president triggers the left so much that, he could just stand there smiling and the left would flip out and start throwing shit like apes. Most of them don't have a valid reason to hate him, anyway. It's a get-on-the-band-wagon thing. None of these people understand politics, they want to have their feelings put first.

>Lets just turn everyone into a faggot, that'll teach them!!!

Don't disrespect are pope reeee!

It's almost like leftists have no actual morals

An openly gay pope would be LESS heretical than what they've actually got.

>Catholic here
You meant sedememer

MSM are vultures, reporting filth for clicks.

love the doom reference

Pope legit makes me want to stop being Catholic. Such a cuck. Then again Jesus was kind of the ultimate cuck too.

Francis is a cuck of a pope, and that is saying something.

Vatican 2 guaranteed the death of Christianity.

Wait, why would someone do this and why would people cheer it on?

The pope doesn't like Trump. The pope is on the side of liberals. I can see making a mural of Trump and Putin kissing or some shit, but Trump and Pope Francis? That's kind of mean. Francis is all about taking in refugees, immigration, and is generally a commie fuck. You can tell he's like your average leftie that loathes Trump.

Jesus at least had superpowers, in theory he could have made his enemies explode with his mind, or at least turn their water into wine so they pass out drunk.

Plus Jesus was risking his own hide. The Pope dooms the future of everyone else.He praises Islam while they genocide Christians.

Ultranationalist Russians hate the Pope and Catholicism in general. I assume some of them kind of dislike Trump too now that he's refused to end sanctions and bombed Assad.

Trump is literally the devil :D:D:D

lol pope has a halo and trump has a halo of hair, isn't it clever.

You're giving the artist too much credit. This graffiti makes a political cartoonist seem wise.

that comic should end with her head chopped off

MS paint a mudslime beard and make it so.

Honestly I do not care for the pope here. He has been such a heathen that we could put in a literal monkey to be the next pope and monkey would still do a better job not being such a cuck and it would not know better

It's really odd

As someone who voted for Trump and likes him a lot, it's just hilarious to me to see these people flip out.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

>mfw 7 months after our election, American politics is still center stage in world news
Granted, our president is a great showman.