According to the narrative, why is Russia bad? We aren't at war with them...

According to the narrative, why is Russia bad? We aren't at war with them. No one would be on this witch hunt if Trump was meeting with Israelis or Saudis.

I get that it's actually the doing of Jews and oil and banking interests, and I'm not asking about that. I mean, according to the average liberal narrative, from Louise Mensch to liberals I went to high school with, even if Trump DID talk to Russia, why is Russia so bad and our "enemy"?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/russia-engaged-in-information-warfare-in-us-paid
youtu.be/QS2a44F5TgM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSEM2rYjHcI
thehill.com/homenews/administration/299645-white-house-gop-fabricated-benghazi-email
americablog.com/2013/05/gop-faked-benghazi-emails-cbs.html
foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/05/discrepancies-between-benghazi-emails-released-to-congress-watchdog-group.html
cnn.com/2015/10/14/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-committee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2riqVs4hrMY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_transfer_of_Crimea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Putin is

>evil man
>corrupt
>rich
>has rich friends
>bombs hospitals
>supports ruthless gassing dictators like Assad
>wants to take over Europe
>already took Crimea
>started the Ukraine thing

You know, basically take any issue and figure out how it's Putin's fault. Do that for years as an extension of Cold War propaganda and you're set.

Israel and Saudi Arabia do all of those things if you replace a few proper nouns.

So why Russia, according to these people?

Because that's what the (((MSM))) tells them.

Fucking shariablue shill, get out of here!

You DO know that you're dealing with people who are far better informed than the average citizen to be spewing this kind of bullshit over Sup Forums. Honestly, you shills make me sick. Not only for what you choose to do with yourselves in life, but especially for your lack of creativity, willingness to invest an effort into what you do... Bah. Walking mediocrities you are.

How's it feel being payed in sandwiches, you dumbass fuck??

OH FUCK ME, I didn't even see the line below.
Bah, I'm getting sleepy. Or maybe i should just go kill myself. Fuck

Don't worry m8. The magic of Sup Forums is you can make a complete ass out of yourself, it doesn't follow you, and nobody really cares anyway.

Yea... thanks...
The other side of the medal is also that nobody knows and nobody cares - except yourself. But I think you know this... Anyway, time to go sleep. Night lads.

People who lived most of their life during the height of the cold war are incumbent politicians pushing a perennial agenda based on their ingrained biases and worldview

Yeah but I see the same lines from millennials, including guys who are pretty fiscally conservative so aren't total shitlibs.

Do people just believe every headline they see from the MSM? That's the obvious answer, it's just so hard for me to fathom. (Some of) the people I know who echo this are not dumb people or even that ideological.

Russia is bad because they don't want to surrender their natural resources to the international corporate ruling elites.

Also, much, much more importantly. Russia has the potential of presenting an alternative model to corporate fascism.

This is why Russia is bad. It's the only reason.

Russia is bad because Hillary could not have lost on her own. She lost because Trump is bad because Russia is bad.

Russia Russia Russia Russia.

Do you not understand why Russia is bad? Sounds like you might be some kind of Russian. Are you a RUSSIAN?!?

How is gas prom pipeline worse then the saudi terrorist one?

Post cold war, the
>muh Russia
line was the centerpiece of the Great Strategy of American Primacy in the post-USSR era. This is outlined from a geopolitical perspective in Zbigniew Brzezinski's excellent book, "The Grand Chessboard."

Following the neocon takeover of the GWB administration, PNAC got their "new Pearl Harbor" in the form of 9/11, bringing the trauma based mind control necessary to get the country re-energized for war.

Combine this with the identity politics that has been brainwashed into much of today's youth. They are conditioned to accept and embrace an identity, which, in this case, is, yet again
>muh Russia.

So now you have a coherent commitment to belief for young and old event though the underlying rationality either isn't there or doesn't match up. Propaganda works.

>the line below
I don't even know what you're talking about.

Its just a bogeyman. They usually tie Republicans to big oil or wall st, but Trump didnt have any corporate funding, so they had to make up another boogeyman. Dem voters literally dont pay attention to anything past a few headlines on their facebook feeds so confirmation bias tricks them easier than the rest of us

Because the right people are getting paid from the saudi terrorist one, and not from the gazprom one?

i was wondering this myself

>They are conditioned to accept and embrace an identity, which, in this case, is, yet again >muh Russia.

Do you mean the gay thing? Was all the "Russia hates homos" propaganda a few years back (which got way more airtime ironically than Chechnya has recently) part of this same agenda, in order to turn IDpol millenials against Russia?

I suppose that would be one of the vectors for those who have adopted gay rights as an identity and who fell for the muh Russia hates gays line. I would tend to take this one seriously since apparently somebody though it would be good agitation propaganda to have things like Pussy Riot go shake their boobs and shout loud music to try to undermine the public opinion of Putin.

But in general it's more comprehensive. When Clinton's campaign staff decided to use
>muh Russia
as the excuse for why she lost, then all of the people caught up with the Clinton campaign at the level of self-identity naturally added Russophobia to this self-identity.

It was a convenient target. I'm not disagreeing with the pipeline guy above, but that's not the only reason for it. It's a convenient spin, even though they've spun it full retard.

Surely no democrat has ever laundered Russian money into their campaign. NO WAY NO HOW

Also predominantly white Christian country.

Not that anybody would have a problem with that.

Don't forget that the "Axis of Evil" is happens to overlap with the "Axis of Not Having a Rothschild Central Bank"

(((pure coincidence))) I'm sure

Is that true though? Is there a reputable source? The whole

>In 2003, only 6 countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, North Korea, Iran) didn't have Rotschild banks
infographic to be a little too convenient and narrative-fitting. Smells like Joe Rogan tier fake news tbqh. Anyone have a real source on this?

Trump could put all of this to bed and release his tax returns.

Look it up yourself. I haven't checked up on the state of affairs in several years, so if you find this information to be not accurate, then that would improve the general level of discussion.

One think I found very notable after they finally took out Gaddafi was that one of the first things "Al Queada" did was set up a Rothschild central bank. Who knew radical Islamic terrorists had priority for setting up Jewish central banks that practice usury, which IIRC is not permitted under Islam.

I know right? We need to see schedule 1057-R where he declares whether or not he is a secret Russian spy.

Russia stopped the US regime chain train dead.

This effectively opens an escape route from blackmail for nations who want to retain sovereignty.

It's like a smaller animal cutting the balls off a bigger one.

Every leftist I've asked this question to has responded with some variant of "they have no human rights". When pressed, it comes down to Russia's view on gay marriage.

It all comes down to Russia's disdain for faggots in the end.

Russia is bad because they oppose globalization/ Thus, it has to be destroyed.

That's the best I've gotten too. Because Israel and Saudi Arabia both don't allow gay marriage.

You have to understand that psychological warfare targets emotion rather than logic. So it's not about drawing a ration equivalence between this things.

Muh Russia is attacking gay rights

Muh Islam is attacking religious freedom.

Check out the first episode, "Happiness Machines" from the BBC documentary, "Century of the Self" for a rather good quick rundown on modern propaganda.

>why is Russia bad? We aren't at war with them.
Russia declared war on us.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/russia-engaged-in-information-warfare-in-us-paid trolls to spread fake news on social media, supported by profiteers.
- Russia has activated thousands of bots and paid trolls to spread fake support for Trump on social media, supported by profiteers

senator-says.html

Here is a TL;DR of things we learned from the Senate Intelligence Hearing:
- Russia sees us as weak.
- Russia hacked thousands of U.S. officials, both Democrat and Republican.
- Russia has activated thousands of bots and - Russia has activated thousands of bots and paid trolls to divide the Democratic caucus, supported by profiteers.
- RT and Sputnik News push state-sponsored propaganda through bots and social media to get it trending on Twitter, so it will go viral.
- Voter rolls were hacked to identify voters to target with disinformation.
- Trump was working with Russian disinformation outlets to validate news stories known to be fake.
- Russians were able to successfully flood social media and specifically target key demographics such as Christians or outspoken patriots with disinformation, then duplicate counterfeit versions of the same accounts they targeted in order to amplify the spread of disinformation. Like attracts Like.
- Russian disinformation and the Trump campaign effectively pushed the "election rigging" meme, while simultaneously engaging in the act of trying to influence the election by illegal means.
- Russia uses business networks to influence political actors.
- Private American businesses that oppose the Russian agenda are being attacked using tactics designed to negatively impact their stock prices.
- Bots and trolls engage in "click fraud" (i.e. computer-automated visits to their own disinformation pages) to push them to top of search engine results.

Continued...
- Mainstream media sometimes unwittingly published Russian propaganda because it was "trending."
- The United States was completely caught off-guard, and had no mechanism in place to combat the Russian disinformation campaign. By the time people became aware of the campaign, it had achieved its objective.
- Russia successfully ran practice missions prior to executing the operation against the United States, in once case convincing a town that its chemical plant had been attacked by ISIS when it had not, by using text messages and social media targeted to their region and demographics.
- The GOP primaries were influenced by Russian disinformation, and Marco Rubio was specifically named as a target.
- Vladimir Putin will continue to attack the United States in this manner.
- Vladimir Putin wanted Trump to win, but if Trump lost, planned to continue to attempt to discredit Hillary Clinton.
- "Trump Honeys" (i.e., scantily-clad young women appearing outside of Trump campaign events in Trump regalia) were hired and deployed all over the country by front companies to influence Trump support using a classic "honeypot" scheme.
- Fake crimes by refugees, specifically rapes, were fabricated by Russia and spread throughout NATO countries.
- Russia is actively working to influence ALL far-Right political parties throughout NATO countries, and executing operations similar to the one in the United States to discredit political moderates throughout NATO, on an ongoing basis.
- Putin will continue unless we take positive steps to fight back.

Russia is trying to destabilize the rest of the world so it will be ass bad as the shithoile that is Russia. The world doesn't need Russia's shithole degeneracy

Putin is big evil Slavic Hitler man

Also they don't like fags so it's basically Auschwitz

In the 80s the right were saying "kill a commie for mommy" and the left were saying "russians are people too". Having the perspective of an old dude makes things funny and sad at the same time.

>that pic
what the fuck is that a tranny?

>what the fuck is that a tranny?
Russian troll or tranny, not much difference

>why is Russia bad?
because they teamed up with China Brazil and India to trade petrol in their own currency

>and Marco Rubio was specifically named as a target.
just because we were all on here calling him bubble boy faggotzilla?

>Completely forgets the cold war

You guys literally started 2 wars in Asia to prevent the spread of Communism, which was started by retarded russians

??? why are we forgetting how literally every baby boomer literally has PTSD from vietnam and korea?

More likely due to some connection with the Bush drug running operations.

it's all about controlling the flow of energy to other countries. It could be oil, nuclear power, or water...or anything that helps a nation sustain itself. If you can deprive a country of one of those things you can control it and everything it does. Russia is a big competitor with this, so is China. Same shit Russia did with Ukraine back in the day.

Yes, it's war for oil. Yes, it's necessary if you don't want to starve to death.

this board is literally retard tier echo chamber. my family literally had their homes burned down and chased out by mao faggot commies all the way to taiwan and now they're all neo-con commie loving fucks after spenting the entire 70's-90's pushing 2 wars against russian interests and killing millions of patriotic americans

Remember this? youtu.be/QS2a44F5TgM

China is really good at buying people off, a lot of taiwanese seemed to sell out fast.

Russia, No Ko, and Iran seem to be the hard power, China is the soft power

>retarded Russians

I think you mean conniving jews

you need to lurk more lil bitch

The right should be hammering benghazi to death right now, and I don't know why they don't. It shouldn't be forgotten, that completely fucked up any credibility our gov had in my mind for a long time. When they talk about fake news Benghazi always comes to mind.

>The right should be hammering benghazi to death right now,
The right is who crafted all the Benghazi fake news. All those hearings and now nobody with an IQ over 70 still falls for it.

i'm not sure what you mean by this, are you trying to say the right lied about benghazi?

the entire youtube video was complete shit, they slandered muslims with that crap, and then they turn around and try to play stupid when americans are scared of muslims

We hacked Merkel's private phone. When that happened the media said "Well, that's international politics -- everyone hacks everyone"

Obama electioneered for Brexit. We had Qadaffi murdered. We installed a Goldman-Sachs puppet as the president of Ukraine. Are we at war with all of these countries?

Tell me again how Russia's uniquely bad for """"hacking"""" (i.e. sending obvious phishing emails to Podesta) and for sending bots to internet comments sections? If you think that's any act of war, then surely you think we've declared war on the whole world.

According to the liberal narrative every person/nation who isn't a liberal is pure evil; thus Russia falls in that category.

>According to the liberal narrative every WHITE person/nation who isn't a liberal is pure evil;

FTFY

>implying that there are any people of color who are not liberals

Do ho ho

Lurk moar fag. There is a literal war going on between globalists & nationalists. Russia is nationalist therefore globalists stand against them.

Typical snowflake liberal response. Shocked you didnt close out with "Why can't we all just get along".

You dont get it, its different when the USA does it, they are not the aggressors in all this, they are coming to take liberty and freedom away from americans and that is not acceptable.

pic related

No shit. I said it's the Jews. I'm asking why my normie friends think RUSSIA IS EBIL

>pic related

All I see are normal liberals famalam

Umm because they are weak minded fools who are easily persuaded by propaganda? This isn't that hard user

>globalists vs nationalists

it's actually that simple

It's weird because I like to travel and see different shit, I just don't care to try to force my ways or subvert another culture. Globalists are the worst about this, the hard part is telling whether they are type that is oblivious or the type that just enjoys living a lie.

They aren't stupid people. I just have a really hard time relating to
>normal smart guy with reasonable views on life
>falling for headlines presenting Russia as cartoon-villain tier evil

At least in the Disney movies they set up the bad guys as bad by having them be mean to a bird or steal a kid's candy or something at the beginning of the movie. They don't just have flashing words across the screen going "THIS IS THE BAD GUY HE IS OUR ENEMY"

Liberals like to make it looks like russia is still the USSR which the USA was opposed to. Basically Russia is bad because cold war.

According to the narrative of course.

Because the Dems still think they are dealing with boomers and neocons who believe Russia is the greatest evil. But most Americans don't even remember much of the cold war while many weren't even alive yet

I didn't say stupid I said foolish. There is a difference. Anyone who accepts what the corporate media feeds them is foolish. And, actually they are stupid too.

it's a typical liberal snowflake response to argue in favor of realpolitik and against anti-russian hysteria? no it isn't

do you even know what a snowflake liberal is? have you even met any? is there even one in hong kong? "liberals" actually fight FOR free speech against a ruthless totalitarian state over there, no?

or are you just a tourist or something

I remember during the 9/11 anniversary NPR was banging on and on about the problem of how today's youth was born afterward and how to subject them to the same trauma we all went through to keep the narrative going.

They had on an expert from a 9/11 children's museum to recommend it's good to have artifacts from 9/11 that they could touch, since that helped maximize the psychological impact on the children.

Lefties hate russia due to their homogeneity, their anti gay policies, and general disdain for degeneracy. Everything the left holds dear to their hearts.

Trump + Russia is a conspiracy that explains everything "wrong" in the world to them.

>i'm not sure what you mean by this, are you trying to say the right lied about benghazi?
Yea, absolutely. The mislead Americans with misinformation. Gowdy blew it complete out of proportion.

Remember when the GOP said Obama and or Clinton watched the whole thing as iti was happening? That was a lie.

Mitt Romney said Obama sympathized with the terrorists who attacked the compound. That was a lie.

In fact, the GOP falsified some of the emails that the Administration released regarding the attack.

Criminal commit crimes. It's not the cops fault. Arsonists set fires, it's not the firefighters fault. Rapists rape girls, it's not the girls fault.

So when criminal gangs attack Americans, even in Libya, the blame logically belongs on the criminals.

>We hacked Merkel's private phone.
Would you say it was wrong to do so?
Then it is wrong from Russia to do it too.
Thanks for proving my point

>Obama electioneered for Brexit.
False

>We had Qadaffi murdered.
False

>We installed a Goldman-Sachs puppet as the president of Ukraine.
False

>Are we at war with all of these countries?
No, but you seem to be at war with the facts.

>If you think that's any act of war,
There's a dozen Kremlin operatives planting anti-administration doubts, pro-Russian propaganda, fake news and other nonsense on /pol every day.

There are tens of thousands of Sup Forumstards who are falling for these Kremlin schemes every day.

If it's really that important to you that the Russians win and America loses, fine. You were never much of a patriot and I doubt anyone in America would miss you anyway. Go to Russia and be with your real fellow citizens.

But if you are an American, not just an AINO (American in name only), then cut ties with Putin, stop taking your orders from the Kremlin and start protecting America again.

Meanwhile, Moscow sends a kopeck for all your hard anti-American work so far.

wow you are all fucked up

Obama refused to call it a terrorist attack during the debate, susan rice did too

the state department under hillary clinton attributed it to a youtube video, everybody knows this, that had nothing to do with emails because they stated it was bc of the email

holy shit man, what they did was beyond fucked up and you trying to put this on republicans because they tried to investigage?

>stated it was bc of the email
*stated it was bc of the video

>Obama electioneered for Brexit.
>False
Yeah, no, he made a personal visit to tell them to vote stay. I think that might have rubbed some of them a bit the wrong way, and quite rightly so.

Compare this to Putin making a public comment that he thought Trump was brilliant. It's not like Putin came to the US to make a speech backing Trump.

Crimea was Russia until Kruschev gifted to ukranian ssr.

Other countries can be sovereign, we may not agree, but ultimately it is none of our business.

Nato incursion causing friction.

USA is number 1 but we are not king of earth.

Build the wall !

He did call it an act of terror in a speech the morning after though, right? Word use in debates matters, it's like a power play. You don't want to adopt your opponents word bank, it can look weak. Sort of like how it was with "Radical Islamic Terrah"

Not always. It's highly effective to coopt the word bank when it's something you rightly should agree on.

i love the proxy shills and rape babies

> b-b-b-but russia and putin are based

Because of circumstances. After USSR went down, Russia was acquired by criminal cowboys who destroyed and plundered factories, research institutes, social care and so forth.

The Russian economy is centered around the oil production because it's easier to maintain, it gives money and power to the clique and doesn't allow other political forces to develop.

The government is pleased with this, they're getting enough money for themselves and give some amount of money, enough for citizens in order for them to don't rebel because of hunger and dire poverty.

The life isn't hopeless, actually there're ways to be successful: either to emigrate or to be close to the government people and to get some piece of the oil pie.

So country is in a sort of stagnation.

Speaking of external politics, I think that Putin's main line is to be independent from the US influence on the world order.

They spent six years cock-blocking Obama in the middle east (Iran, Syria, Uzbeckistan) which turned the liberals against Russia.

>He did call it an act of terror in a speech the morning after though

ok, i get it now. you are just a liar. the evidence is all there, it's all on video. we can see them lie over and over and you are scared shitless that people might not forget what happened and that they might never start trusting the people that lied again.

We know it was the democrats taht slandered the muslims of Libya so you could pillage their country, and you aren't going to get people to forget.

>why is Russia bad?
because they don't support white genocide

Putin is mediaeval. He now has made it legal for men to bash their wives. He also wants to ban every religion that isn't the Russian Orthodox church. He is the dregs of the KGB recycled and promoted way above his pay grade. Corrupt oligarchical nonentity who has stolen billions of Russian money and imposes his rule by force and murder.

We live in the age of nuclear weopons, glasss their ass or stfu. Might makes right. All of history is written by winners. Push the button !

i'm a liar? where did i lie in my first post in this thread?

> "Word use in debates matters"

was this where i lied? ... no, doesn't seem like a lie

it's all on video? the evidence? you're right

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSEM2rYjHcI

here is a video the day after the attack in which the term 'act of terror' was used, which is all i pointed out about libya

how am i lying, retard? stop getting emotional and hysteric like a woman on the rag if you want to post online, it's clouding your debate skills. you are talking to more than one person at a time when you post in an open forum.

Leave russia if you dont like it, if you dont live there , fuck off ! You dont get to dictate how other people live, if you dont live there.

>Obama refused to call it a terrorist attack during the debate, susan rice did too
What is the name of the terrorist group that committed the attack? Some obscure group that was related to a guy who knew a guy? It was a criminal gang of militants that we later said was remotely connected to a group that knew a group that once saw an al-Qaeda video.

>the state department under hillary clinton attributed it to a youtube video, everybody knows this,
That was the CIA's original assessment according to Lindsey Graham. The CIA started changing its story - the administration waited for the final story.

>that had nothing to do with emails because they stated it was bc of the email
thehill.com/homenews/administration/299645-white-house-gop-fabricated-benghazi-email

americablog.com/2013/05/gop-faked-benghazi-emails-cbs.html

foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/05/discrepancies-between-benghazi-emails-released-to-congress-watchdog-group.html

>holy shit man, what they did was beyond fucked up
The Obama administration did not handle the situation well.

>and you trying to put this on republicans because they tried to investigage?
It was never an investigation. It was a deliberate series character assassinations
cnn.com/2015/10/14/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-committee/index.html

I think you're thinking about it like somebody from the interbutts who maybe has taken an interest in the Russian side of the story, whether it's from RT or from the chonz.

The ones who buy the narrative typically are centered on something between the (((MSM))) and what makes them popular on social media.

Read this all of you
MANAFORT WAS THE TIE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO LINK TRUMP TO RUSSIA. MUH RUSSIA PLOT FOILED BY DUMB LUCK

Yeah, Putin gets to dictate how Russians live, whether they like it or not. Get your gulags ready for the next round of Stalinist dictatorship! The tinpot czar poo tin is coming to start WW3

Also, poo tin gets to dictate who the merkins vote for, and the end of that is not going to be pretty. poo tin and Trump, 2 narcissistic psychopaths with very low intellect trying to start wars everywhere

What you say is true, but then we can go back to how so many other countries do the same shit, and our country works closely with some of them. So that is not a unique factor with Russia.

He didn't call it an act of terror in that video bro. He called it an attack, get your semantics right.

Why the fuck would you post that? Did you think I wouldn't watch it? Maybe you are just delusional, let me help you...he didn't call it an act of terror.
youtube.com/watch?v=2riqVs4hrMY

Oh yeah, Americans be scared of Muslism because they will kill you over movies. It's not because we are pillaging their country and trying to force a bank on them, it's because Muslims are crazy!

t. Tolerant liberal
either you a liar, or you just need to wake the fuck up.

I'm not advocating war between Russia and the west. Putin is not (yet) worse than a lot of other tinpot dictators, and less bad than a lot of them. Just pointing out where the shills are wrong. I mean regime change should be dirty words by now, wherever the US (and its allies) do this things are always worse. But poo tin is a nasty individual no doubt

Who are you to say say how russians choose to live ? If thats what they want, its none of your business. Do you want to tell me what i can do in my bedroom ? How i should Think? You have no concept of freedom or sovereignity.

BRICS. we should focus on getting russia to turn on China.

He is, but the moral highground isn't something the USA has anymore. Our country is going to have to start coming up with better shit to get us going.

Let Goldman Sax do the thinking instead. Fuck off ! The goyim know

>Crimea was Russia until Kruschev gifted to ukranian ssr.
So it was Ukrainian clay for 60 years and THEN the Russians sent in troops to seize it?

"The earlier published documents, and materials that have emerged more recently, confirm that the transfer of Crimea from the Russian SFSR to the Ukrainian SSR was carried out in accordance with the 1936 Soviet constitution, which in Article 18 stipulated that "the territory of a Union Republic may not be altered without its consent." The proceedings of the USSR Supreme Soviet Presidium meeting indicate that both the Russian SFSR and the Ukrainian SSR had given their consent via their republic parliaments.[6]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_transfer_of_Crimea

>Nato incursion causing friction.
Ukraine isn't a member of NATO.

>MANAFORT WAS THE TIE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO LINK TRUMP TO RUSSIA
Then why do 7 out of 12 advisors have Russian ties, and half the cabinet?

not true, Russia same capitalist tier, could easy make an agreement (and do both pipelines)
seems more its SaudiIran confrontation

Legalize is just words, might makes right. Obongo was a pussy and Crimea belongs to Russia once again. Putin can kiss my ass, but he played us. Im not willing to die for Crimea, are you ? You should volunteer.