twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*snorts a line of coke*
*sucks a mutilated tranny cock*

>"alright goys lets punch some nazis"

Is that Adam Sessler? kek

>has no nonwhite friends.
>had a conversation with a POC
>hates Nazis

nah bro wanna go hang out in the parking lot and listen to this wicked sick new limp biscuit album bro???

He's the type of guy I can see being an extreme power bottom when he's drunk/on drugs
He looks like a closet fag is what I'm saying.

That is who it looks like.

>I'll kick your ass if you like masculinity!

Adam Sessler's secret alpha clone revealed. AND! Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream, everyone else...1!

News tonight at 10!

discord.gg/6R4x5

I'll fight him with my right hand tied behind my back.

god please just make these webms they take so fucking long to load

That mr clean clone is too skinny to be talking shit to anyone besides his boyfriend.

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Is he supposed to be intimidating?

To be fair, compared to the average leftist he's probably Hercules

I bet he'll love it when he gets home and finds 3 niggers banging sister.

Was it meth?

I heard you suck you goy dick

>tries to punch a "nazi"
>gets shot

This nibba built like a twinky.
I'm 21 and my shoulder width is twice his.

Holy shit based leaf! The satanic pedophile multicultural globalist rape regime finally awoke him to the truth! Leafs belong to us now globalists! You have no power any longer. You and your island inbreds from Australia and new Zealand will not be able to hold the lines without the bulk of leaf's propping you up. Its fucking OVER!!!!!!

Adam Sessler dropped meth/crack in favor of protein/oats/squats?

This really is a strange timeline

TODAY ON X-PLAY

ADAM ATTENDS A DONALD TRUMP PROTEST

HOL UP HOL UP!!
where there diversity at this beta table?
youtu.be/y_uFNsDQyqg
youtu.be/y_uFNsDQyqg
youtu.be/y_uFNsDQyqg

sheeeeeeiiiiitt we gotta go on lock down and regroup

Nice gloves faggot, are you too afraid to punch with your bare fists?

>'Sup bro heard you were a communist'
>punch him
>guy dies
>go to prison

His arms are so stubby. Like a T-Rex. Think I could just place my palm against his head, arm straight out and hold him at bay.

>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Is that fucking Adam Sessler?

no they don't, get better internet

I...I honestly am not sure. I mean, I was gonna joke that it was, but that fucking looks like him. It has to be him

he had to poop

Toby h2o definitely punches Nazis

Call me a nazi again and I'll teach you what my grandfather taught hitler.

ill literally kill you. i will fucking bite your fucking throat open you lib piece of trash. lift all you want, look as jacked as you want, but im a fucking animal faggot, ill fucking kick your knees through and tongue your fucking eyeballs out and claw your fucking asshole open and eat you slow as fuck

Bang.

Next?

adam sessler lmaoooooooooooooooooo

gdi adam has fallen so far... cocaine is one hell of a drug

>he had to poop

It would look like an exploding talcum bottle

I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

Bitch.............please.

I'm much larger and scarier than you OP

I saw him meet up with gay dudes in a comfort inn in portland. Pretty sure he's a faygo.

Rong

both our ids are feminine colors. I think this means we need to meet up and suck each other off, where do you live bro?

Pics or you're a manlet

Fkn a those are beautiful