Seeing shit like this makes me want to give up. I hate this planet

The people here are mindless puppets.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ryK53pG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if we attack them with reason? Sup Forums is smaller than Reddit, but not by that much

We are US rank 85, and globally in the top 250. We are so close

More news at 11

The fact that this colossal amount of effort is going into it is actually pretty nice. It's not like they can step it up. They're running at 110% and yet fascism and segregationist attitudes are growing instead of shrinking.

ok, hit me with you got.

I don't highly of president Trump. I think he's a bit of a cunt and hasn't done much for anyone, even himself.

Mostly because their arguments rely on "But I dont like it!"

There's no point in attacking them. The sub along with many other anti-Trump pro-liberal subs are literally ran by bots. They are more or less advertisements.

The real reason that Trump won is that he was the less of 2 evils. He may end up being like bush 3 but just imagine if all the shit people in the CIA, House/Senate, etc. All of these massive shit people got what they wanted and Hill won.

That timeline would be measurably worse by all standards.

IF you want to see western society degrade further and further until it is no longer recognizable kys

If you want to protect and fight for your people's history, traditions, religion and culture, come join:

discord.gg/ryK53pG

>goes to reddit
>doesnt want to see a bunch of mindless faggots

is not like you are much better, you frequent to that place

Nobody cares. There are literally 40-50 subreddits dedicated to that "movement"

>go back

I dont think very low of W. Bush. I feel he did the best at the time of a post 9/11 America. He may not have been ideal, but he tried.

To me the reason Trump won was because he catered to the lowest common denominator and fed them what they wanted to hear, but no that he's in office he's done fuck to build walls or whatever even with GOP majority.

I've never been a fan of Hillary, even during 2016. But atleast she was a politician and had a semblance of knowing what they were doing.

The image in your post is precisely why I've never once gone to Plebbit, and never will.

Sounds like pure cancer, senpai, why spend two seconds dealing with retardation like that?

All of these points are perfectly fine to make, but slapping nazi symbolism onto them is why we get labeled nazis when we argue for them. Stop with this hitler larping, it ruins the argument.

I just enjoy watching you impotent fags fume over an enemy that's 90% imaginary.

>But atleast she was a politician and had a semblance of knowing what they were doing.

Counter argument

>reddit

you see it because you go to reddit, stupid fuck

Seeing shit like OP makes me want to give up. I hate this planet

Go back faggot

reddit is a containment board; also quality over quantity

when they come here attack them with the truth, just as you would anyone else

I was under impression we were talking about Hillary, not Waters.

Please understand, I'm a libtard. Help me understand as you do.

It would have to be a massive coordinated attack, any nonconformity is deleted very quick and accounts banned. Best chance we'd have is getting a top comment on a thread for a brief while before it's deleted. Getting any thread past the bots to the front page of any of these subs is impossible, the bots only upvote the approved content.

Simply saying previous experience means an improvement in the skill of the position is a false equivalency.

Waters has been in that seat for around 8 years and firmly believes that Korea is now under Russian occupation.

Honestly having someone with no ties is the best option because there are no sacred cows that cant be touched. Also remember we are less than 1% into this term so things have a lot of time to change.

If you kill yourself, take a bunch of commies with you

I honestly do think that yeah it is rather early in the presidency. But I honestly feel anyone in office is up for scrutiny.

The problem I really have, especially with Sup Forums, is that PRESIDENT GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IN UNQUESTIONABLE HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HE IS JUST MANIPULATING (((THEM))) there is zero discussion of whats happening at all.

If the same things that were happening to Trump now were happening to Hillary if she had became president you would all be acting the same way.

with Sup Forums, is that PRESIDENT GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IN UNQUESTIONABLE HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HE IS JUST MANIPULATING (((THEM))) there is zero discussion of whats happening at all.

A massive influx of newfags will do that. This board is going through the dead of /oldb/ phase where the culture of the board is being drowned out.

But to me seeing the ties that were around Hillary, anyone with a larger picture of whats going on in the nationalism/globalism sense would know she would be bad news. So while Trump is far from the perfect candidate it was a necessary step to avoid total collapse or at least buy some time.

Protip senpai, it's not that we don't recognize Trump is flawed, it's that not we're not having that conversation when it's being led by an army of shills who are going to use rhetoric and dissimulation to try and discredit him and everything he stands for. There's a war going on for all our minds.

That's what they want senpai, for you to get overwhelmed and discouraged and to give up. Don't given in, it's all an illusion, we have far more support than they try to make you think we do.

Whip up some shitty "resist Drumpft" shirts, run an ad on that subreddit, rake in the dough.

>profit.exe

have either of you read the memetic war research?
because you're swinging at windmills

>swinging at windmills
can I get a quick rundown

The FBI one?

They'll burn out sooner rather than later. Not only do they have no real cause or struggle, but all the bullshit about how a revolution is coming, how Trump should be executed, and they can't even get off of their chair to go and do something about it.

But hey - one like one prayer, right?

Just LOOK at their symbolic representation of
>their movement/self

It is:
AN ALIEN/ROBOT..... WITH S PUSSY for a head!!!

They are basically saying:
>just FUCK MY BRAIN UP fampai!!!

Why would you even sweat something so DUMB?!?!

They are
>proud TOOLS!

apex kek