Is Sup Forums ready for Amy Schumers new movie or is the alt right going to troll her and rate her 1 star again because...

Is Sup Forums ready for Amy Schumers new movie or is the alt right going to troll her and rate her 1 star again because they can't handle a funny woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=LgBA1jA2-mo
youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heal and calm? Is this some kind of Illuminati talk?

Lol go fuck yourself Amy

She's a shitty comedian. There are dozens of women who do it better, and the idea that she's anything special is insulting to all of our genders.

>my sister in every sense of the word

Oh shit dunham raped schumer

the only thing laughable is her career

>sister in every sense of the word
except you know, the literal sense

sage

watch this OP

youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA

>funny
>implying better comedians won't have written her lines

How do you get through my filters? I will hate her just because you posted this on Sup Forums.
Politics
News
Or related
Fuck your intent celebrity. Fuck you, and drive a fire truck into her barn yard animal.

Chuck Shumer's niece is not funny. Fuck that rotund slag.

using "all" instead of "both"
implying more than 2 genders
kys leaf

Checks out

Give me a funny woman and I'll give you a positive review.

So far you've failed to deliver.

Based sluts

Fat disgusting slug... Any dude that has fucked one of her folds should immediately kill themself if they haven't already withered away from a terminal case of crotch rot

>If you don't vote for me you're sexist

Where have I heard an ugly cunt try this shit before? HMm

I don't know about the leaf but I for one sexually identify as an attack helicopter.

Which is really shitty because Goldie hawn is absolutely hilarious. I bet she hates having to be associated with this cow

I identify as a Hulkamaniac

We will be ready for her movie when she can make me laugh.

>my sister in every sense of the word
someone call the cops

Women are funny, get over it!

Is this a sequel or a remake like ghostbusters?

Sup Forums

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

37% on RT, and even (((they))) are already saying it is a bad movie.

Try again, Amy (or just go away)

I looked for this to be a loss edit. I should go to bed.

Did HIS taint ever heal or is it still a disgusting festering mess?

Every sense except the literal one.

Sup Forums is not for free advertisement. Suck it!

Miss Piggy 2017, the human version.

Fucking love this movie.

Hhhnnggg. If only she was pale...

I have a thing for dark hair, blue eyes and white skin.

>I've got a tapeworm
>well, it's working for you
That got me

>Posting irrelevant celebrity stuff on Sup Forums
>Implying women can be funny.

Sage.

Too bad that's she's a filthy slav.

>Fucking love this movie.

and doug? sharpish.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgBA1jA2-mo

>movie called snatched staring amy schumer

I wonder if there will be vagina jokes

>"my sister in every sense of the word"
So does that mean she molested her too?

ESTONIANS ARE NOT SLAVS. THEY'RE FINNS WITH A FUNNY ACCENT.

RRRREEEEE

a wha'-a-nite?

Even just pretending she's funny just for the sake of trolling on pol is an insult to other comedians.

>Implying Dunham wasn't just happy another """human""" willingly touched her.

some user on /tv morphed shumer and dunhams faces together, and the results were shockingly cute. motherfucker gave me a new fetish.

Her next movie is in theatres and it's going to flop. At some point there will be enough flops that she won't be employable.

Didn't ghost busters prove female comedians don't need Sup Forumss help to achieve 1 star status?

Sup Forums is a fucking terrible board.

And there was much rejoicing.

It healed....

But he's getting a new one

>cutting scars

every time

OP is a faggot, he shit Netflix show was shit and earned every bit of that one star

>Train Wreck
>Leather
>Snatched

Do you think she will be out after three strikes!!?!?!! Shit comedy is shit.

>mfw I give to her patreon

there's no shadow--who is taking that photo?

> my sister in every sense of the word
> not her biological sister

I just don't understand what hollywood saw in her. She's super unlikeable even to liberals.

I want to see her marry a cute young Hollywood waiter who then divorces her for half her money. It's funny when it happens to the woman.

Jesus god, Chrischan is the worst thing the internet ever created.

Not your personal army.

>Snatched

She was funny like a decade ago, killed on a few roasts and had some decent stand up specials. Worthless joke stealer now though.

Any of you fuckers like broad city? Those broads crack me up. Just to dispel the no woman is funny meme

>I just don't understand what hollywood saw in her.

Heres a pic of her before she had the nose job and straightened her hair.

do you understand now, goy?

They're like sisters?
So I guess Lena molested Amy Schumer?

You're not a fucking army ur a bunch of people who type on a board autist

Seriously m8? You don't even need to believe 10% of what Sup Forums says about Jews to know this bird got to where she is by being an NYC Jew.

When she's in a thinner phase, she's not half bad.

I think she's Sup Forums's ideal waifu for 2017.

I guess funny is parading on about how you're a fat smelly slut? She might be funny if she had more than three jokes.

Look at the difference between that, and
You're fapping to a jewish plastic surgeons handywork, nothing else.

>2017
>not identifying as a trans Siberian orchestra
>why consume oxygen?

Unfunny jew is unfunny, comedy isn't for everyone.

The alt-right is a made up label and Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about Amy Schumer past the point that she is the most obvious example of kike nepotism.

this thing is going to bomb.

I think people like Laci Green have been tipped that this whole SJW movement is not profitable anymore. Looks like she is getting out right on time.

shes not funny at all she's sarah silverman tier

define irony:
an user using a joke that's been used at least 2x previously in this thread and it's about Amy Schumer, Comedy Central's newest Carlos Mencia.

I look forward to it tanking as much as I look forward to Hollywood wasting more money on such trash.

skinny lena dunham looks kind of cutie. i told you guys this would happen

Was going to post this

Amy...

youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ

>If you do not Sup Forums's gonna do to you what we did to your cuck-pillow Shia

Anyone else want to fuck amy schumer?
Like shes one of those chicks who turns you on because shes gross and a stuck up bitch, like she'd be the type of chick you'd root in secretly because you don't want you mates to find out.

If she was 6 feet under then she'd be Sup Forumss corpsfu

Even the trailer is 'Muh vagina'

now that's comedy

Take the redpill or fuck off

you better leave Amy alone, or else

onto something more relevant, queen Degenerate has returned,.
youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ

>Im putting this here cause it's own thread would be a waste of space and frankly nobody else gives a shit about schumer

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.
*sips tea*

>Amy Schumer
>funny woman

Kek

Get off this thread Amy

My vagina smells like 6 gorillion jews rotting

I found a leak of the movie, check it out.

An Australian left wing leb commie abbo-loving professor multiculturalist was teaching a class on Mohammed Abderrahman, known Terrorist.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Mo and accept that he was the most highly evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Steve the Irwin!"

At this moment, a brave, blue aussie, solidaric pro-white Australia policy TV presenter called Paul Henry who served more than 1500 hours on breakfast TV and fully understood the necessity of VPL for breakfast and fully supported all decisions made by the Australian cricket board stood up and held up a glass bottle.

"What's in this bottle, ya big gallah?"

The arrogant drongo smirked quite poofily and smugly replied "That is a bottle of Victoria Pale Ale, you bloody wombat".

"Wrong. This is the national drink of all Australians, and if towel heads are aussies, then why can't they drink it?

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and his copy of the Qu'ran. He stormed out of the room crying those Melbourne anti-aussie tears.

The students applauded and all went out to get pissed and go surfing that day. A Kookabura named "Mick Dundee" entered the room and threw a shrimp on the barbie.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He was killed by an abbo who has been huffing fumes all day and no one even liked him enough to call him a cunt at his funeral.

P.S. Fuckin' drongo.

The number went up you dumb fucking goy. 20 million jews died in the holocaust you racist fuck. How can you try to downplay the loss of human life and suffering those horrible nazis caused? Youre trying to say that 17 million jews just died for no reason in germany? You people find new ways to disgust me every day I have to be here.