Well, Sup Forums?

Is France the new Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/cleonpeterson
miaminewtimes.com/arts/swine-fever-crack-pipes-and-more-tonight-at-primary-projects-6489879
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Here are some pieces by the same artist. Note the blatant massacre of whites

Artist is Cleon Peterson

What happened to France? You were so great. You defined European culture for so long. Now this is what you're going to be remembered for.

Why Ian it not racist for a white guy to paint pictures of black people savagely raping and killing white women?

bump

rly makes my brain beans sprout

Gonna see if I can destroy this shit tomorrow.
Put some dank memes instead.

That's pretty disturbing

This shit is huge.
Gonna need some help for logistics from autistic /pol

Are the French today's Aryans one should ask, yes?

as long as they don't commision him to fix it. nothing would be worse than him getting paid more to fix it.

balloons filled with paint might be covert enough. i'd probably pay a homeless guy to do it though to dodge the cctv

Wyd I love white genocide now

Spraypaint BBCs on those black men ye frogs who give a shit.

Here's his Twitter

mobile.twitter.com/cleonpeterson

Kek. France was always shit. They're repeating what they did during the World Wars, except this time it isn't the Germans that are raping their women.

france is 10% mudslimne by conservative estimates. there is no hope left for france

miaminewtimes.com/arts/swine-fever-crack-pipes-and-more-tonight-at-primary-projects-6489879

He's jewish. Every ducking time.

One more name added to the roster for day of the rope

Godspeed user.

France is the original Sweden.

Fpbp

France is kill.

I assume they have soldiers guarding it since they are already there walking around. With (((orders))) to shoot on sight

this is disgusting

pepes!

and most people will think this is fine...

Fucking disgusting and deplorable, what has happened to our great western culture? oh yeah.... Jews. can we seriously start killing commies yet or are we just going to sit and do nothing but memes? the world is dying, it's time to act.

Switzerland is pretty cool at putting down the mudslimes though. I heard of a story where two young muslim girls were allowed to join swimming classes despite wearing swimming suits. The father was angry, he went in court against the school (and obviously lost)

beautiful

Jesus Christ