Tim the Toolman Saviour

We must save Tim Allen.
westernjournalism.com/conservative-tim-allens-show-last-man-standing-cancelled-despite-strong-ratings/
Tim allen has proved himself to be one of our few noble members of the hollywood ingroup.
youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ0GuMWkGE

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/09/tim-allen-was-a-convicted-drug-dealer-before-becoming-famous/
youtu.be/Q-CJ-oHs4SU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_purge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i remember watching his show as a kid, i enjoyed it

Don't let (((The Mouse))) fuck Buzz Lightyear

Agreed Sup Forumsbro. How do we go about this? Do we petition for Netflix or another org to pick up Last Man Standing? Or just launch boycotts on ABC?

ONWARD Sup ForumsBROS!

Well, he was a drug dealer so, yeah, Sup Forums shoulkd be concerned about him.
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/09/tim-allen-was-a-convicted-drug-dealer-before-becoming-famous/

>Dr. Ken cancelled
God that show was awful

fucking loved that guys tool show when i was a kid. and now it turns out hes a true american patriot too?

alex jones said "I guarantee you tim allen knows everything that i know and more" today. tim allen is the most redpilled person on earth

did you just get done watching charls stream?

I like Tim Allen, I don't know what his new show is but I caught the end of it at some point and it basically ended with a strong msg about family. Cool guy.

EEEEEUUUUUUUAAAAGGGHHH!

And back in the 90's he drove a bad ass Fox body Mustang.

His show was shit tbqh.

Boring ass dad "comedy".

Oh no that sucks he was sooo funny too omg no

Shut up faggot. His show was awesome and one of the few shows that showed the white father as a strong and capable man. Look at all the shit shows today that show the father as a weak fat blubbering weak faggot much like yourself

I meant his new show.

Home Improvement was great.

Hmmm, I wonder why ((((((((((Hollywood)))))))))) cancelled this: youtu.be/Q-CJ-oHs4SU

Man, I want to bottom out Megyn Kelly with my benis so bad.

>family man
>3 sons
>cutie wife
>neighbor and best friend
>bad ass garage

Him and Al bundy rules!

Fuck you faggot!

Same. That crazy fucker Wilson never showed his face except like once.

is he our (((toolman)))?

If it was getting strong ratings, why was it canceled?

>The (((Goldbergs)))

Doesn't matter what you think of the show, it got good ratings and therefore should not have been canceled.
There aren't any actual good shows on TV but why do all the rest get to stay?

See Tim Allen likes to explore both sides of the political spectrum with a bit of a bias towards the conservative side. The kikes don't like that.

He called out Soros on the show, I'm surprised it took this long

Last Man Standing was great. I liked the Real ONeals too. Dang.

this kek

jesus that's pretty blatantly politically motivated, they gain no monetary benefit from cancelling it

>in 1978
>ratted out other drug dealers in exchange for less jail time
>became famous for family friendly comedy

It looks like he turned his life around and did well. I don't think he deserves to have that hang over his head.

>a television show is cancelled with no immediate reason
>the show was somewhat 'conservative' so this must be the liberals attacking it.
>offer 0 evidence to support this other than a rambling rant about how this is the hollywood liberal modus operandi.
10/10 kneejerk reactionism

Too much NAMBLA for me, tbqh.

>High rated show, one of the few conservative shows on TV
>Canceled inexplicably

Really makes you think

if home improvement was on now it'd be derided as sexist, misogynistic, homophobic and racist

...I liked that show

seems like a good dude

His character on the show was obviously conservative. He dogged on Obama every episode. The character dressed as Trump for the most recent Halloween episode. His daughter's husband is a faggot leaf who he btfo every episode. And he was obviously Catholic and traditional. But I think it was in it's 6th season or something. That's a pretty good run.

>tfw no Molly gf

Holy shit my first time seeing a clip from the show it's not pulling punches i mean for a sitcom...

How the fuck did agents of shield get renewed and how did it last this long?

Last Man Standing was the only watchable sitcom on TV. Everything else is just liberal trash with shoehorned bullshit 'issues'.

Used to kinda like Modern Family, even with its liberal shit. Didn't watch it for a few seasons. Caught an episode a while back and they had a tranny kid, like a fuckin child!! Then another episode they were at the Anti-Trump protests... fuck this gay earth

Fuck off (((parasite)))

Go leech on some other people

i think joel mchale is closeted red pilled

I like how she's dating the loser 'nice' guy too, as if she wouldn't be upto her eyeballs in local 'rapper' dick with 17 kids IRL

EEEEUUUUUUUGH

With Tim Allen as her dad? Did you mean to be an edgelord or are you really that stupid?

that for his cocaine arrest?

no kikeflix will profit off the ranch larps as a conservative farm family

indeed

kek

This id love to see do you have a link?

Can't believe Home Improvement is back on tv!

>save this cocaine smuggling and using sad excuse for a comedian

ok

A former drug trafficker turned washed up actor comes out as a republican. Why does Sup Forums prop up the most degenerate people?

You're right, dumb vapid girls who dress like whores always respect their fathers wishes and totally don't fuck everything that moves behind their back...

Have you ever met a teenage girl? Coz half the girls i fucked growing up were just like her and had a dad like Tim Allen.

I'm not smart enough to make the link, but if you have netflix I can give you the episode and time when the line was said, for those who want to make the link. I literally saw it today because I've been watching the show as background noise for when I play vidya and thought to myself "shit, Tim Allen called out the Jew"

Guess Mary finally took those pills

Agents of Shield is probably only renewed to have Inhumans crossover

WHO WATCHES THESE FUCKING SHOWS?

all of the above

Worked next door to his house/cottage in beautiful Glenn Michigan just today.

Fuck Mandy
Marry Eve
Kill Kristen

>dumb mistakes
>paid price
>turned life around
>millionaire
>household name
>promotes family values
>names soros and (((Hollywood)))
>'WHY DO U LIKE HIM GUYZ?'

Get the fuck out you kike fucks

This season ends at around 88 episodes. Need 100 for syndication, so getting renewed was going to happen despite most of the fanbase fearing cancellation. Main reason it even got this far was because it had a very vocal fanbase, mainly on twitter.

The show was dogshit for like first 16 or so episodes. It wasn't until the tie-in with The Winter Soldier where the show was enjoyable.

Second season was a mixture of enjoyable yet shaky as fuck writing as they didn't really know what they wanted to do.

Third season was a lot better and the fourth has been pretty good so far.

It has shit tier ratings because for the most part, no one wants to deal with 16 episodes of dogshit until the show's enjoyable.

>who's watching
Remember when Big Brother, Jersey Shore, Honey Boo Boo etc were the biggest shows on tv for their time??

That's who's watching...

modern family has been faggot tier ass since the beginning

it was advertised with repackaged simpsons jokes ffs

ABC really fucked this up. Imagine all the centrists and joe schmos that dont give a fuck about politics getting their show cancelled because of abcs politically correct agenda of niggers and faggots. They've legit sent like half of their viewership to the right wing, liberals are fucking stupid

>paid price
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
if he was black user AHAHAHAAHHHA

>marry Eve
Eve is seriously the perfect young woman.

(((They))) canceled the show so girls can't have a good role model. Gotta promote coal burning whores!!!

>pretty good so far
the LMD story has been 100% shit. difficult to stay awake through

nevermind I looked it up, its season 2 episode 17 around the 18:00 mark

The day WASP America died

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_purge

forgot pic

The same that call trump racist, now you know why we so desperately try to "redpill" normies, because once you open your eyes, you see everything fir what it really is

>MF was always shit
It was always liberal trash, yes. But the jokes were quite funny, and it's faster paced than other sicoms so it's easy to watch.

Plus the interactions between Luke+Phil in the early seasons were funny as fuck, and Ed Bundy is ALWAYS funny.

He got jail time, he got a record, he got off light as he turned others in.

He did exactly what somone should do, then he turned his life around!! That's the American spirit right fuckin there!

Pretty much, gotta control all forms of media. How else will they corrupt the next generation to grow into degenerate trash?

We're quite a bit past the LMD story.

They split the season up into three chapters
>Ghostrider
>LMD
>Agents of HYDRA

Ghostrider was somewhat boring for everything non-ghostrider. When Ghostrider comes in though, it's pretty dope.

LMD hasn't been great but it's ok. My main issue is with how easy infiltration was with LMDs.

Agents of HYDRA has been an interesting "what if" storyline though. Hydra Fitz is dope.

SAVE TIM!

he called the jew season 2 episode 17 around the 18:00 mark

Thank you user!

So...retards?

I do it for the greater good. If you have the means to make it a youtube link please do. If not I will do it when I am not so drunk and lazy

the "Agents of Hydra" is what bores me then. I have found it difficult to watch in recent weaks

"what if" scenarios are a waste of my time

Daily reminder that Tim Allen was the biggest cocaine dealer in Michigan history and was caught with over 5 kilos of coke with intent to sell. Snitched on over 50 people to stay out of jail.

Around the tool man, watch out for the police van.

Rural and suburban retards

I forgot all about him, I remember vividly when I heard he died. Many sads

this was over 20 years ago, we all make mistakes, I'd say he's made up for it

Last Man Standing is just an okay show. I wish it was a little less political. I hate hearing about Obama, even if he is the butt of a joke.

I'm in love with Mandy.

goys

Quote from the episode.
"Your dads not scary his left wing policies are scary. But thats just because he's a foot soldier for George soros

This

Kristen is so fucking annoying, almost as annoying as her pathetic cuck Ryan.

Eve is waifu tier.

>watching TV
pretty much the worst thing can do outside of hard drugs.

wait, really? hahahahaha

Love me some Tim!

>pathetic cuck Ryan.

that's the whole point of Ryan, I kind of wish he was less of a straw man, but I'll take what I can get

I bet that line is the reason they punished him in the Halloween episode by making him make fun of Trump tongue in cheek.

They got political this last season, referring to Trump at least twice.

I dislike Obama to the point I rather not see that fucking traitorous cunt.

Last Man Standing is the same fucking thing