Why are white MALE brains less complex than WOMAN and black MEN brains?

Why are white MALE brains less complex than WOMAN and black MEN brains?

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXXLY7zewo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better optimization.

Jews

>ambiguity is good
Fuck off with your subjective science kikelord.

"... ability to excel in undertaking ambiguous tasks."
IE doing shit without knowing what they're doing.

Cunkins are just inferior

Fragile white male boy racists completely BTFO

It's not even a competition with these brainlets.

>race and gender are social constructs
>white men have inferior brains

Those paragraphs gave me 9 and 15 different kinds of cancer.
Thanks OP.

same reason a train's engine has one moving part and a car's engine has a zillion

Its less static/clutter, or complexities if you will, in the white man's brain that enables them higher IQs, more pholosophers and inventors than white women and black men,

based leaves itt

Why is that exclusive to white men only and not all men in general?

>race is a social construct
>except for white males they're inferior, don't breed with them

Taylor Cox - PhD in Business Administration
Stacy Blake - MA and PhD in Psychology

So, neither has science degrees in neurology cognitive brain structures and arent qualified for such statements.

Are Norweigans trying to take the shit posting title from the Leaves?

8/10 made me research and reply

>more pholosophers
The genius of the white male on full display

because its fucking racist, is this a workplace manual or a text book? either way this is a lawsuit payday waiting to happen if someone with the balls pursues it with a capable trollish lawyer

>i--i---i felt disgust and shame your honor---(fake sob) - to be reduced to a race and gender and have negative behavior traits projected onto me for no reason than my skin and gender(single tear), i thought we were past this

minutes after leaving the court on the steps facing a rabid press:
>it was my privilege folks! (winks at cutest of the press pool)(panties ruined for miles)

Btw, both are minorities and career academics and obviously have no stake in this whatsoever

Its a typo you nigger. If that's the most insight you have on the topic, is to point out a keying error...you are not applicable to my point, faggot.

Becuz them lite skin niccas ain't WOKE

#royaltyinmyDNA

cognitive ambiguity, so not being able to think clearly then ?

YESS

GOOOOOOOD

SO LET US TO OUR OWN SPACE AND NATION

GOOD BYE

>Power is felt, not heard.

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

>more diversity(up to a point)

Because we are singular in our purpose

The female is a nigger too.

lmao

>there are no differences between races and genders
>unless you're white and male, in which case you're inferior

>Ambiguity
>A good thing

Why can't you fucking cunts post links? For fuck's sake.

>urrr i can do multiple things at the same time
sweetie the true skill relays in doing one thing perfectly, the skill to focus in a single taks has created the modern word.

It doesn't matter how "complex" the brain is if brain complexity is observably a detriment. If white males have a more simple brain structure and greater intelligence than black men and women who have a more complex brain structure, we can conclude that a less complex brain structure is correlated with superior intelligence.

They can use science buzzwords all day but it won't save them when the groups they are shilling for are observably less intelligent than the one they are trying to put down.

Put your money where your mouth is. From this point forward only use tools and technologies that have sprung from the infinitely complex brains of women and niggers.

That's what the paper says, but it's not what the research they're referring to says.

They are equating thought patterns directly with physical mental structures. Everyone assumes this is the case, but no one can directly correlate the two except in the simplest ways (this region that's 5% of the brain becomes more active, e.g.).

It'd be like finding that more Japanese people are introverts than the global average and then saying that the Japanese like social cognition structures. It's the kind of thing that only sounds legit if you leave out all the details and don't think too hard about it.

Rocks and sticks are clearly superior to your screw drivers and precision tools.

>Whitey BTFO

>insinuating woman and black men have their shit together
fpbp

Stop saying sweetie you fucking faggot jesus

because deus vult
>leftypol/

saged and abort thread

Frisd bost besd bost

BUT RACE DOESN'T EXIST

But forreal though, being a white male gets tiring, yo

Not clouded by emotion. Use logic and reason to accomplish goals, therefore no animal chimp outs or crying.

You mad you feminised no hoper nordic nigger cock sucker?

>asians chimp out unlike us vulcan white bois

>First, it appears that women and racio-ethnic minorities tend to have more flexible cognitive structures than do white males
They can't even into grammar.

Is it fun to highlight your little diversity booklets - you brainwashed little fag?

>that's some real interesting (((science))) you've got there

>it'd be a shame if someone were to ask for evidence to back it up

Source?

Translation to text: women are more easily duped.

>inb4 REEEEE

Also, I question your institution's quality if it's selling you shite like that text.

i.e. ability to guess, using micro facial cues, the intent of the person requesting a task.

Studies also show teachers and employers spend nearly twice as much time giving direction to women than they do men.

Actually not bad at all.

>women and racio-ethnic minorities have more flexible cognitive structures
= women and niggers are like children

>women tend to have a higher tolerance for ambiguity
= women don't understand well the concept of contradictory viewpoints

>excel in undertaking ambiguous tasks
= great in being inconsistent and doing random shit

This

Incorrect. Flexible does not equal complex. In fact more simple organisms tend to be less specialized and thus flexible.

Yeah we've obviously seen results of women and nigger brains at work, haven't we?

>that "diverse" pool
Why do (((they))) conduct such studies, when they know the results are fucked by their biased trickery?

Women are the jews of gender.

Now imagine what a jewish woman is.

Things women & niggers have invented:
> peanut butter

That's literally it

Given that a learning process means making connections and having crystalline intelligence (wisdom, know-how, experience) more flexible also means they know less and they don't use the connection making capacity well. Everyday is like being as stupid as the day before. That sums up women and niggers.

>peanut butter
Try again, sweetie. That shit was invented in Quebec.

Interesting.

Also, fpbp

Why can't you google search cunt?

Look at all those buzzwords and combinations of words that are supposed to mean something.

John Lennon once said

>Women are the niggers of gender

A broken clock is right twice a day, though not in the way he intended I think

>race is a social construct
>racial diversity is good
I swear to God, I'll never understand the liberal thought process.

I'm right. Pic related. Took me 5 seconds to google who invented peanut butter.

Where was the diversity when two white women decided to write a book on diversity.

Even if pic is true...
Ambiguity has no economic value. It runs counter to pattern recognition, which is the true foundation of all scientific, engineering, and industrial development. I prefer a simple, high IQ brain to a needlessly complex, low IQ one.

t. white male

Nature > nurture

Check-mate

>women are better at strategy
>>No woman has been the #1 chess grandmaster
>>The only woman to reach top level StarCraft has a penis
>>Only famous female general was literally possessed (Joan)

Blacks are very complex and that's why they have low IQ's can't be simple and high IQ when you're doing complex shit

>>>The only woman to reach top level StarCraft has a penis
Fucking hell, I need source on this. I love gooks now

Schlomo bergsteins got you covered on this study that happened once but its not replicatable but its fine because you can trust schlomo goy

I women are so smart, then why women are shit at the most things.

lol. user knows feminists hate sweetie more than cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLXXLY7zewo
proof of blacks being complex and shit

Schlomo was peer-reviewed by Rosenberg and Weinstein, don't worry about it

good data

Pretty sure it was a leaf tranny kek

Do they mean racial diversity or cognitive diversity, ie, having a few smart people in a group?

It's obvious: patriarchy. I you have an excuse for everything you suck on somehow you are always right even if you contradict yourself.

>WE WUZ COMPLEX N SHIEET

Also doesn't this disprove blacks being identical to us other than skin color like they try to push?

lmao yea right

Let me know when Homo Africanus reaches space

KEK

So that's why they DINDU NUFFIN.

Women aren't better at strategy but they are better at fucking over friends.

I guess that's a strategy.

checked

Because I'm phoneposting at work and I don't have the time. Why can't you just not be a shit cunt and post the fucking link how hard can it be?

All that weed fucks wit da neurons n sheit.

hearty chuckle

because their brains need help doing inane stuff, ours doesn't

Wow blacks are getting good at stealing.

If your professor gave you a stack of bound paper that said, "studies showed that dragons and unicorns are real" you would believe it.

So that's the type of retard OP is.

>>>No woman has been the #1 chess grandmaster
anyone know how high up the ranks the best woman chess player could go in the men's category? i've always thought that having a men's and women's category for chess is dumb especially if where we're living in a time where men and women supposedly have equal brain power.

Yeah dude even when you think about it it's complex. The dude could have bought a 6 pack of soda each one would have been 50 cents.Instead this dude spends hundreds of dollars creating a machine to steal sodas.

> no spacebar
> a slight gap between the keys will surely produce a space!
imgay