Am I one of (((them)))?

Hello. Jew-user and long time Sup Forums lurker here.

I haven't been to temple in over a decade and I'm a college drop-out working as a bartender. I never fast and eat unhealthy amounts of pork and bacon.

My parents basically regard me as a dirty goy and a disappointment. The only time they talk to me usually involves sending me Jew books to try to re-convert me or something along the lines of "Oy vey user, why can't you be more like your little brother (successful investment banker)!?"

I honestly don't get along with most Jews. I think what Isreal is doing to Palestinians is fucked up and most Jews I know always resort to "but muh Holocaust" when someone offers an intelligent argument against them.

With all things considered, would you still consider me one of ((((them))). Am I doomed to Jew status forever? Are all Jews the same to you or are they on a spectrum of kikery? Is there any hope for me?

Also, how do I redpill my other Jews on shit like multiculturalism and the decline of Western culture without sounding self-loathing or like an Uncle Tom?

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n3p27_bloch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus is the Jewish Messiah and has fulfilled the Torah/the law and the prophets. We live under grace now. He is coming back to judge the nations and set up his kingdom here on earth and will reign from Jerusalem.

This is literally the only way to redpill a Jew.

It boggles my mind how people can be this brainwashed. Taking children to church when they're young should be illegal.

Well... your people, in a way, did help to the eventual solving of the geometry of space time in the vacuum so you're not all that bad,

Jesus offered himself as a sin offering just as the high priest would offer up a prefect Lamb and sprinkle its blood in the Holy of Holies for the sins of Israel. Jesus is the Lamb of God.

Nothing has been solved self-serving Jew.

Why do people believe this bullshit

We only hate subversive globalist and cultural Marxist Jews, who are trying to ruin our nation's. I have no reason to hate decent jews.

If this is not a slide respond.

I'm waiting.

but it has been solved, it's the 64 tetrahedron. It was solved by Nassim Haramein, a man who was raised roman catholic.

I'm a jewish failure too. What's up OP? You like fucking blonde irish chicks like me? We could be friends.

Israel dindu nuttin though, you should change your mind about that even if you have to lie to your friends about it to fit in.

Not a slide thread. I'm srs

There are Zionists and there are Jews. Don't be a Zionist. It's that simple.

Much like how there are Westboro Baptists and real Christians. Only difference is the Westboro Baptists have shit for power and less for brains...and don't run the central banks of Earth and have controls over financial liquidity.

I bartend at a shitty college bar so I hookup with slutty goy babes from the uni.

Not saying Palestine is innocent. They're pretty shitty desu. But the settlement building is a pretty blatant middle finger to attempts at peace.

with controls over financial liquidity*

Stop identifying as a Jew: problem solved.

As for how to redpill other Jews, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Some normies and leftists you can in fact have an intelligent conversation and make some progress with. Others are a complete waste of time, and will do whatever mental gymnastics possible to maintain their worldview, because they're emotionally invested in it.

Perhaps find a topic they can immediately relate to depending on who they are. Start talking about the feminazis with a guy for example, or if you have a friend from a divorced, broken family, talk about conservative family values. Establish a beechhead in their mind, and progress from there.

No, you're not one of (((them))) but you're still a subhuman kike

I still don't like nor trust you. There's something seriously wrong with your race.

They didnt survive for millennia for being super duper nice....

Just don't circumcise any sons you have, and I would say you're basically an honorary goyim.

The truth is these shiksa broads are drawn to jewish cock like a moth to a flame. They literally can smell that our DNA is different than their and want our babies.

>settlements
yea they probably shouldn't be doing that. but who are you kidding if you think palestines wouldn't be terror monkeys regardless. their whole culture is hateful and weird. I don't think westerners can even really understand what is going on in their minds.

Go to church. It's the only way to purge the jew from you.

There's a huge difference between being a jew and a zionist. As long as you don't become the latter, you're good to go.

Damn, user. That's some Jew level of cunning and strategy you have there!

You can start redpilling them by making the argument that Israel as survived so well in a middle east by being ethnostate

Fuck palestine

You might be OK as a person, but there's no escaping being a Jew. So we'll have to keep an eye on you. Start with the Jew shit and it's into the boxcar with you.

Even der Führer admitted that a few of you were OK.
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n3p27_bloch.html

Half this board is self loathing level one Jews who have gotten caught up in the ebil plans of level 9000 lizardmen to destroy the White race and enslave the Goyim in a genderless and very homosexual world full of low wage brown slaves.
The correct answer is you don't have to go in the oven yet but you can't stay here.

Why? Because children shouldn't be the products of their parents?

Next you'll tell us White children shouldn't be raised by their original white parents, because "That promotes racism! A-and favors them systematically!!!".

Why do you feel the need to demean whites? Only Jews are capable of five dimensional billiards?

Jews are just very intelligent, very networked, and very ensconced in so many of the right positions in society. The smartest white gentiles can meet the smartest Jews punch to punch, blow to blow.

Tf are you talking about??? I'm saying that kids shouldn't be spoonfed shit from any kind of holy book when their brains are just developing.

>you don't have to go in the oven yet
shower first then oven

If we cut you slack then the Jew rats will see your little speech as precedent for when muh holocaust didn't work

There is definitely a spectrum and while extremely rare, there are full blooded kikes who have aryan souls. As for making the others see the light, Zyklon B is reported to be highly effective.

People abandon their race all the time user. Just find a white chick and never mention your Jewish heritage ever again

And why not? We spoonfeed them everything else when their brains are just developing.

If a person isn't intelligent enough to look past the religion they've been taught as a child. Then what hope is there for them if we don't teach them base morals with religion? I went to catholic primary school, and catholic high school. And I've been to church literally only twice not including funerals and weddings since I finished school. I don't preach naked on the street. I don't gang up with by church dudebros and beat minorities.

A child should be a reflection of their parents. Alot of people seem to be very uncomfortable with this idea. But thats just how it is. If you think for a second that its more correct for children to be indoctrinated by a system of entitled cucks with corrupt agendas, than to be taught right from wrong by their parents. YOU are the libtard cuck too, and you need to consider suicide. There is nothing applicably euphoric about abstaining from religion. Instead, it just leaves dumb people without a good moral compass.

That might be hard if his parents want him to come back to the dark side.

nah you sound decent, if you're being earnest here. Honorary goy

decent jews:

>Bobby Fischer
>Brother Nathanael
>Benjamin Freedman
>Harold Rosenthal
>Sever Plocker
>Gilad Atzmon
>this guy: Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat: youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
>...etc

You forgot Michael Savage. He's based on every issue, from the wars, to immigration, to Cultural Marxism.

>giving your children positive human capital by instilling a sense of moral obligation to a higher power at a young age should be illegal

Can't wait until you're deported back to Belarus, you pinko shit

Yeah, why can't you be more like your little brother? Your family's rich and you're wasting your time being a college drop out working at a uni bar? What are you doing?
Go back to college and stop pretending that you can't fix this.

>Messiah
>Doesn't fit the criteria for Messiah
rly stimulates my prefrontal cortex

Good point never drop a redpill on a normy start with a purplepill.you got to meet them at the level that they at.go slow and remember people don't have ideas ideas have people

I have a better way:

Give up Talmud and admit that modern day Pharisee is called Judaism. Follow Torah. ONLY Torah. Jesus (called Yahushua) was a Jew who was the Messiah and was obedient to His Father. That obedience was in the form of Torah. Yahushua (Not Yeshu, STOP IT WITH THAT - we all know what you mean by that).

Yahushua, our Messiah and leader, knows the way, went the way, and showed the way. That way is Torah. Join a Messianic congregation and your life will change. Pray to the Father about the Messiah, and His son Yahushua.

"Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God (Torah) and their faith in Jesus." - Revelations 14:12