Natives vs Abos

Who is worse, natives in Canada or abos in Australia? Natives here are all angry violent pricks that harass people in public and heavily drink and do drugs on taxpayer money. How bad are the abos in Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trudeau posting thread?

Do any Canadians actually like Trudeau?

>Canada's natives are as bad as ours
We need to get rid of the reservations and reserves

Only the ones who speak french

Do any Brits actually want to remain in the EU?

The answer to both our questions is "yes". Some people are that goddamn retarded and it's more than a bit depressing.

the more than 50% who voted for him did.

Abos are pretty good. They're not the violent thugs auspols try to make them out to be. I think they just say they are to try and fit in with ppl in other countries that actually has violent niggers. At most they are annoying.
You just have to remember 99% of auspols have never seen an abo in real life.

trudeau has wagon burner blood right?

What does it mean if canada sold all its gold in the last 2 years?

Are you trying to tell me that abos are not violent subhumans? I know a few Australians that came here for work and they both told me that abos are very violent and cause trouble at any opportunity and live off gibs.

Ironically this. I haven't met a n abo in my life. They're self destructive, but they don't bother anyone. We have more problem with African niggers than Abos.

He only got 39% of the vote

Why does Trudeau always look and act like a fucking 15 year old?

I worked in NT as a theatre nurse. They are extremely violent towards their own women and children.

I'm not Australian, but I've been there and those aboriginals are the ugliest motherfuckers I've ever seen. I'm not trying to be racist, but goddamn, if you lined every race on earth up, they would win the ugly contest no question.

Our Tundra Niggers in Canadistan are suiciding at an alarming rate

Cuz that's where your development arrests when you get corndogged by the Aga Kahn (with parental approval) as a toddler, user

Bump

Less and less every time he opens his mouth. This includes liberals.

He is Islamocucked AF

We built a fence across the desert that's supposed to keep abos contained. And we had to send the army in to deal with them a few years back.
Lots of them are taxpayer funded drunks, wife beaters, child rapist petrol sniffers. Most of the violence is abo-on-abo. The non-violent ones just steal or beg.
I saw one working as a park ranger once so they're not all completely useless. He helped a tourist with a broken bike.

Yeah, abo's are cancers on aussie society, being from Australia i can confirm that 99% of the population are useless trash, they are alot of the reason we are in debt atm, i once heard someone say "i bet if you gave them a farm they would make it succesful", that warrented the reply of "all they would do is sniff all the petrol out of the tractors and send the place to the shit", that happend by the way

Canadian abos are much worse because liberals have made them worse. Seriously. They constantly pander to them, funnel billions in gibs to them, fuck up normal shit like art galleries and Halloween because "cultural appropriation." All while shitting on whites by constantly reminding us of our evil colonial ways.

Fuck abos.

What's up with the gasoline sniffing? Never understood why they do that.

i hate him personally, and everything he stands for, but the pragmatist in me can appreciate a doe eyed femnist numale who believes in globalism and progressive leadership is going to bring on all those sweet jew bucks baby yeah we're gonna be on mother fuckin ice cream street spendin those jew bucks baby fuck yeah

Yeah our natives do that too. Apparently it's whitey's fault. They didn't do it or didn't have a word for it before we turned up.

gets you high, same reason jenk exists

Not trying to. I am telling you. I'm not saying none are violent, but it's on par % wise with whites.
Even the level of racism towards whites is over blown on here. I've lived in towns and city areas with high Aboriginal populations my whole life and they're no where near as bad as auspol makes out. They have major issues for sure and the activist cunts are a real pain in the arse.
You have to remember the average Australian is a bullshitting cunt. And will blow things out of portion for example a simple interaction of
> Hey cuz, gotta durrie? No? Ok brah no worries
Will be turned into
>Oi, you white land grabbing cunt, give me your smokes and money or I'll kill you and your whole family

Fumes get them high. Makes their kids easy to control. Gives them all brain damage.
Petrol's cheap and easy to get, most of them have nothing better to do.
New low fume brand got developed to stop them doing it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

but doesn't it also make you literally retarded? Brain damage inducing? Why wouldn't you just do normal drugs that make you less retarded

Abos don't give a fuck they are a sub species literally retarded

But all you seem to be doing is denying things. Why should I take your word as fact over the Australians that came here and told me about this?

Natives in Canada seem to be above criticism for whatever reason and hence they can do whatever they want. Abos appear to get the same treatment, because of people like you.

Is Perth and the surrounding area stealthily super based?

Yeah, fairly right wing compared to Sydney/Melbourne and there are more abos in the west so everyone over that way is racist as fuck.

Hahaha reminds me of

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Don't listen to this melbournite nigger.

I've met all sorts of abbos and all of them are dumb as rocks and most are violent.

I've been friends with a quarter abbo guy for years. Drinks 6 energy drinks a day, is addicted to over the internet protein powders to the point he gets withdrawl and skips meals even when he hasn't been to the gym in weeks, got into an argument with me about which way was north with his last words being "OI FUCKWIT, THAT'S YOUR NORTH NOT MY NORTH", asked me who the president of Tasmania was, tried to argue a marsupial was an ancient type of man, spent his 15k inheritance entirely on clothes and drinks so much he pisses himself on a regular basis.

These people are used to having the bare minimum. In a world where you can pick and choose they overindulge in everything and will fight you for it.

That video lmfao

Does the gas make them violent? Or just make them strung out? Our abos have a pretty big problem with alcoholism. Lots of domestic violence, assaults, and even murders. An abo schoolgirl was murdered on a reserve and the whole thing was streamed on FB Live the other week.

I met a band from Melbourne area (band of sisters named Stonefield) and I asked how long it took to drive from Melbourne to Perth and they looked at me like I was crazy because everyone just takes planes apparently.

The fact that it's not considered to be a drivable distance from Melbourne is appealing.

I lived near a reservation and I can vouch that 98% of the natives here in Sask are scum. There are some good ones that have ambition (white genes) and are actually successful. In my opinion the liberal pandering in our country has ruined them as a race.

I've never actually seen abbos sniff petrol on the east coast but I've seen abbos as young as 10 completely off their heads or pissed out

Why are there so many natives in Canada? Was Andrew Jackson really that effective?

I've never seen one in my life.

I'm not sure what your welfare peepul are like but ours hadn't even invented pants or the wheel when we arrived and are so fucking lazy that the best method of hunting they developed in 60,000 years was burning a forest down and eating the charred corpses like fucking vultures.
Seriously, these dumb naked cunts had basically terraformed their environment into wastelands.
They don't do anything, they rape their own children, they go to prison like White people take overseas holidays, and they waste all their gibs on shit that would make Tyrone cringe.

Canada's population is way smaller than ours. So natives are a higher percentage of their population because Canada used to be more racially pure than us their population didn't grow as fast.

Of course people would think you're crazy

Melbourne > perth is a couple hours longer than San francisco to New Orleans

Sorry for not fitting the narrative you wanted.
Was a native mean to you today? Did you take a piss standing up and piss all over your balls? What's the matter bro?
Did your high school crush give birth to a mixed breed? If you needed a little ego boost you should have said. I would have told you a little story about how much more awesome we are.
You're losing your identity and country to muslims and chinks and all you're worried about are a few drunk natives. You're a cucked beta coward. Who is too scared to even talk about your main threat, so come in here for internet cuddles. The problem isn't them. It's your cowardice that is causing all your problems

I've met people who have driven it but it's absurd. Theres basically NOTHING along the way so it's not like driving across the USA

No we need to get rid of the natives.

This. Never forget this.

Alarmingly slow rate. There's still too many.

Indian national anthem?
Yeah it's about 3500km Melbourne to Perth so 30+ hours driving with absolutely nothing in between. You have to take enough water/food/petrol with you or you die on the Nullarbor.
Faster and cheaper to go by plane, and your chances of survival are higher.

whoops

That's fucked up

Crazy. Ours didn't have the wheel or agriculture or anything either. Literally just followed the buffalo around for 20k years.

I'm enjoying this thread. Nothing unites two counties quite like the mutual hatred for each country's respective abo population

pretty sure natives are worse. i've yet to meet one that wasn't addicted to drugs or alcohol (usually both) and every single one blames white for all their issues. their leaders are corrupt as fuck stealing all the money we give them to provide for their people then claim it's all whites fault their people live in shacks

Never been to Melbourne in my life faggot.
But do tell me more about how you're an expert because you have a half caste mate.
They just stand up for themselves. Like bogans in many ways. They're not all that violent. It just seems that way too you, because you're a gutless cunt. Which is why there is so much hate on here towards black fellers and bogans. Because they're everything that you prentend to be on here.
Tldr: You jelly bro?

>Theres basically NOTHING along the way so it's not like driving across the USA

Yeah, that's the part that is hard to understand as a yank. We have long stretches of desolation but its all drivable and connected by our highway system, and there are lots of hotels and gas stations everywhere.

How does freight get through? Train?

Natives by far. They're distantly related to Asians. Abbos are related to Africans. Res Ipsa Loquitur.

It's nice if you enjoy camping. Putting your car on a train is also an option.

Road trains

US Natives are related to Europeans, not Asians.

Hitler considered them honorary Aryans. Lots of Germans frequently mix with them.

>Sorry for not fitting the narrative you wanted

All you've done the whole thread is deny everything, you must be an abo drunk yourself.

>Was a native mean to you today? Did you take a piss standing up and piss all over your balls? What's the matter bro?

A native hasn't been mean to me for months, but I see them causing problems regularly and it's unacceptable.

>You're losing your identity and country to muslims and chinks and all you're worried about are a few drunk natives

But you've been awfully defensive the whole thread just because I dared to ask a question. Don't worry, Muslims and chinks are a problem too, but so are natives.

>You're a cucked beta coward

Reddit trying to steal Sup Forums insults, how cute.

>Who is too scared to even talk about your main threat, so come in here for internet cuddles. The problem isn't them

So you're salty and butthurt because I asked a question you didn't like on an online forum?

>It's your cowardice that is causing all your problems

You need to brush up on your shaming tactics, you sound like an angry woman.

>Go to Melbourne
>See WAY more Muslims than Abbos
>But... I wanted to get some crazy Abbo stories

>US Natives are related to Europeans

Interesting, I've always read the opposite. Never spent a significant amount of time on the subject though.

Nice digits.

>burger éducation
And jesus was from Missouri. Mormon moron.

I've seen documentary clips about those before, pretty cool.

So is it common for people to die on road trips in Australia?

Road and rail trains. Got the longest straight section of rail on earth because there really is nothing out there.
And we've got Sorry Day coming up soon where Whitey apologises for genociding the abos. Canada got anything like that yet?

Alcohol is very hard on Native Americans and Australians, their bodies and genes don't allow moderate consumption because they didn't evolve the ability to drink.

you have no idea how bad abos are.

Abbos apparently sleep on the roads, and get run over, or they stand in the middle with the intention of stopping a vehicle and having their tribe or whatever bum rush it when it stops. The result is no one stops, they just drive through. They all have bull bars ("Roo bars) on their vehicles too, even cars.

People just don't go on those long road trips. Australia is very much concentrated on the eastern coast. Some people from Adelaide will go on road trips to eastern states, maybe the other way around for music festivals, but that trip is significantly shorter.

NT and Perth are basically detached and people generally only go via plane.

So basically I have no idea since people don't normally make the drives.

most that exist in Canada today are mixed with niggers. slaves that fled the US and made it up here mixed with the natives. you can really tell by their skin tone and facial features plus they inherited most of the bad nigger traits. nigger traits + natives traits = drunk violent savages living off whites generosity and guilt

natives in Northern Canada are more pure but still many mixed and still pretty shitty people. the only ones that are really much different are Eskimos but they still have addiction problems and violent tendencies along with an insane suicide rate

it was always thought they were Asians but recent DNA testing has showed a lot of European ancestry too. probably a result of 2 different groups breeding at some point

He was groomed into being prime minister because his father was a former Canadian PM.

Nepotism in politics often leads to officials being somewhat incompetent in public life.

You seem mad that i didn't stroke your ego. All i said was they're not as bad as auspol makes out and you start hemorrhaging from your arsehole. You need to start getting mad over the loss of your country instead crying over what ppl on pol say.
You can't hide out on here for ever.

Yeah, just so we are clear. They are above blacks, and below whites always. I know many of them and although they are cucks (bc not full Aryan) still better than most races. We're talking alcoholics, drug addicts, gypsy lifestyle, bad parenting.

I've only met white & native mixes, the black & native sounds terrifying. The white really brings out the good/better traits. However, the ones who were 50/50 mix still flaunted swastikas and wore crosses, etc. But seriously disabled with the native part; ie, divorcees, heroin addicts, alcoholics, mental illness. I'm talking of a mother of 5 leaving her family for heroin and prostituting/dancing. It's a shit show, and talking to her is just leaves me wanting a shower.

39%

Probably got European DNA from the first settlers of North America. I hear a lot of North Eastern indians have Celtic DNA.

yep, most i've met are physically unable to stop drinking once they start. my best friend is a native, we've known each other since we were about 2. once we got old enough to drink the native in him really came out. he literally can't stop unless he's forced to either by running out of alcohol or passing out. i've watched the fucking guy stay up all night drinking because he couldn't go to bed while there was still alcohol around. almost everyone in his family has died due to liver disease and i don't expect him to be any different, hell the way he drinks he'll be lucky to see 40

I never wanted you to stroke my ego, you're projecting an awful lot here. I made a thread for discussion and you came in sperging out and denying everything, then you immediately started talking about tough shit and using shaming tactics when you got BTFO.

There is no reason I should take your word over the word of other Australians, you sound like an absolute faggot with a chip on your shoulder. You sound like the natives here. When you disagree with them, even online, their immediate reaction is to start talking about fighting and tough guy shit. How about you get your shit together instead of being such a fuckup? If I had my way natives and abos would all be deported. It's not that I have cowardice, it's that too many people want to cuck out for subhuman scum like you.

Abos obviously. Out natives are just alcoholic chinks. Their girls are hot too.

That makes perfect sense considering you were essentially settled completely from the sea. I guess I just assumed there was more infrastructure in place to facilitate that type of road travel than their actually is.

Imagine that you live in a society that preferred one racial group over another. This group is issued "racial purity cards" that give them an advantage over other racial groups. Using your racial purity card would allow you to buy products and services without paying taxes. Enter parks, museums, and other public places without paying a fee. Your card may even allow you to go to university for free, while people of other races would have to pay. It will even give you free money that other races had to work for and forcibly forfeit. This is basically how preferential treatment for natives works in Canada.

We love him. My boyfriend's wife keeps a picture of him at her bedside.

If you go off the main roads and aren't prepared for it you can get into trouble pretty easy. No phone reception, food, water, shelter and no other traffic for hundreds of miles. Rough roads. Cattle farms don't bother with fences in the outback so colliding with cows/roos on the road at night and wrecking your car is fairly common.

They've got a video for that too.
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

even when they are like 90% white the addiction problem is still there. have a couple cousins that are mostly white with a little native. you'd never guess they have any native in them but hand them a drink or some drugs and the native side becomes very clear.

honestly if none of them ever drank or touched drugs they likely wouldn't be much different then whites. hell almost all natives i've known personally are completely normal right up until they get their first alcohol or drug experience then they are instantly addicted and ruin their lives

gO FUCK OURSELF WITH YOUR ENGLAND WIFE.(THE LESS VALUABLE OF NATIVE AND FRENCH).

Natives get a card, immigrants take the land.

they sound smart enough to be resentful of the colonizers. our abos aren't even angry about it. its weird man

>tfw you live in a country that requires you to outfit your sedan with a metal ram bar to plough through dirty indians

holy fuck Australia is one wild place

Actually my first post was the opposite. I said the level of violence was quite low. If you get upset because you think saying "Not as bad as some people make out" is the same as denying there is a problem. Then yeah, you came in here for an ego boost. Which is sad really. You don't have to take my word for anything. I knew you wouldn't because the truth isn't want you want. You especially don't want to hear the truth about yourself. I'm sorry if i ruined your hugbox thread, I know it was suppose to make you feel better about yourself, not make you question your worth as a man.
Here's an internet tissue for you
>Rahhhhhh abos are so crazy. One stabbed me 17 times yesterday cause i didn't give him a smoke.
There. Feel better now sweety?

Salty

I am a native american, and let me tell you this, the goverment fucked up the reserves, so now there a weird loop since the money cant move around the reserve since the indians are fucking drunks and the goverment keeps sending money since they cant make money, and then they buy more beer.

Natives are human. Abos were considered "wild life" up until about a decade ago.. and only because of liberal faggots. They literally are not human.

/thread.

So what you're saying is you need more smallpox.

>Actually my first post was the opposite. I said the level of violence was quite low

Your first post was sperging out and defending abos with no proof those other Australians were wrong.

>Then yeah, you came in here for an ego boost. Which is sad really

Projection.

>You don't have to take my word for anything

You're wrong, so don't worry, I won't.

>I knew you wouldn't because the truth isn't want you want. You especially don't want to hear the truth about yourself. I'm sorry if i ruined your hugbox thread, I know it was suppose to make you feel better about yourself, not make you question your worth as a man.

So you're a loser drunk abo that has to resort to shaming tactics because you yourself are a failure of a man, huffing gas and living on assistance? Yeah, I know you're a loser, it was obvious from your first post. How's this for being a man? If I had my way, I would deport you all, and you'd just bitch about it and huff gas before you drown in the sea. You keep saying this is a hugbox thread yet you're the one that keeps saying it is without any proof, and you are offended at one thread criticizing a racial group. Grow a pair and be more of a man for a change.

Kill yourself.

blame your leaders. they get a shit ton of money that's supposed to be used to make YOUR life better but they take it for themselves then tell you it's the whites fault you're living in Africa tier conditions. of course you're also right that the money you do get it spent on alcohol and drugs but that's what your leaders want. if your people were sober they might realize how corrupt their leaders are and actually remove them

where do you live? in NQ and NT they are as bad as the stereotype, wild and violent. Certain places in Cairns you can't really walk without getting into a confrontation with them. In SEQ they are better, still mostly drunks but they keep to themselves.

In the more remote communities they are more wild and violent. In the southern major cities they are more domesticated, can still be drunks but more or less keep to themselves.

Honestly, there's not much to be said about Abos. They're slowly declining and they're largely concentrated in reserve communities. With Australia's changing demographics, whitey's guilt complex will be a thing of the past and the Abos will well and truly disappear from this world.

Proof? Did your "Aussie mates" (If they exist) give you any proof?
And i'll keep calling it a hugbox thread because that's what it is. We all know i'm right about you, because you're way too upset for me to be off the mark

in west natives are scum. in east they seemed not so bad. I think abos are like western Canadian natives.

honestly I do. I think he's a bit too much of a pussy but I like that he adjusts his course according to voter input. I've written in about 15-20 times now and stuff actually changes. I wrote in to the old government and they didn't fix any problems I had brought up. The last government basically sold canadian citizenship to mainland chinese and that really has fucked over our housing here. I hope there's a federal level change to limit their entry and kick some out. Some is fine but there are way way too many now.