youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both will be dead by the end of the year in a plane crash.

Chelsea

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

the only man who can ungay the frogs

Trump again you fucking mongrel.

I'd rather kms but if I had to pick, Kushner, just because I cannot stand looking at that faggot Zuckerkike.

KPepe

I checked for digits but alas.... there were none.
And there is a small chance that Kushner is a valuable ally to Trump. If he isn't that isn't a big deal either because Trump can easily keep a lid on him.

Cuckersberg is too autistic to win over the dem base. He's just not charismatic.

Most ppl vote on appearance. I like zuckerberg, and id vote for him, but hed never win

Which of the 20+ Dem bases are you referring to?

I can see him doing well among White-Jewish-Asian technocratic yuppies on the coasts. The other groups with less money will likely fall in line, just like they did with HRC.

If it comes down to this I'm moving /innawoods/ and starting a BnB. The stress would do me in.

The Rock or Kanye

lol neither retard

Huh? The incumbent always runs again. It will be Trump vs Another Democrat Lunatic Faggot

If it comes down to this, I'd much rather get Trump reelected. These two are evil.

it will be trump vs hillary again.
its russias fault hillary didnt win
Im with her

>fall in line
yeah maybe
but have you heard him speak? hes the worst public speaker ive ever seen

This is a good point. He gets nervous and sweaty and can't find his words at all. A lot of those tech guys are like that. Most of them are pretty spergy.

fuck off nigger

SAGE

Yeah I think that would be the death of him as far as trying to get elected to anything

they'd make a great team! maybe we should try out a dual presidency. thatd be kinda cool, right Sup Forums?

Let's hope so

At least he can improve with coaching.

HRC's shrillness is irreperable due to her age.

>can improve with coaching
Yeah that's certainly a possibility. But doesn't he already get tons of coaching due to his position with FB? And he's still a high functioning autist at best. I watched a video once where he kept getting baited by the media and his handler had to shut things down and force Mark offstage before he made a fool of himself.

Kushner is pretty handsome for a kike.

Yeah but the droopy eye though.

bait threads

Little things like this are why I want to see Sugarmountain run for president.

High functioning autists are probably the best people to be decision makers. You can appeal to them logically and convince them to do horrendous things because it's the best utilitarian choice

Whichever one supports lower taxes. I've accepted the Jewish wars

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8