Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're going to take your money and flush your ashes down a toilet.

Yes, I'm very happy. Now just go die quietly

>Abuse of a Corpse

Sounds like a wonderful idea.

Oy Vei! Its a great business idea!
-The Leaf Strikes Again!

Actually USA death rate rose after Obamacare went in effect. It is Obamacare that literally kills millions of people.

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>dumb fucks have their ashes mailed to the government
>government refuses to take them
>ashes throw in the garbage where it belongs

>GOP members literally get the opportunity to piss on the ashes of libs and the libs will pay for it.

>leeching libshits dying of AIDS left and right
>electorate shifts towards Republican again

4d chess

They're gonna take your money, shove your ashes up some diseased tranny's ass, and have it shit you back out in the bathroom of a fag bar. Fitting end, eh?

that would be considered a bio-weapon. enjoy getting your asshole rekt by every federal agency out there

Don't do it OP, the Jews are scamming you out of your ashes so they can create more holocaust victims.

FPBP

>also checked.
The first time I saw this I thought "What an awesome money making opportunity."
ResistFags will gobble it up just like they did with Jill Steins recount effort.
Cant wait until ResistFags are poor as fuck and Trump slashed all the welfare so they starve to death, then they cant blame TrumpCare

The Senate will change it so much that it will enrage those cocksucking freedom cuckous and there won't be a enough votes to pass the reconciliation bill. Don't worry OP. It won't pass.

Did Kurt Eichenwalde sign up yet?

How can Trumpcare kill you if you don't have it?

How about you take responsibility for your own fukin heath nigger? Healthcare isn't a fuckin right nigger.

I hope you die this month from Trumpcare.

liberals literally cant wait for people to die just to have some sort of moral victory. fucking pathetic people.

>GOP gets lifetime supply of kitty litter made from the corpses of the opposition

Leave it to the left to invent self crippling ideas