It's not a meme if it's true

>it's not a meme if it's true

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary supporter

This thread again.

>They finally find a single instance of a belligerent white guy yelling at muslims for nothing.
In the same week you can find multiple cases of muslims raping and/or killing whites.

Kind of like saying niggers are a major percentage of murders in the US alone. Ain't a meme if it's true.

He looks ethnic... must be Cuban bigot. . Probably anti-fa

Nice op. Did you have an extra scoop of feces on your special k this morning?

Which of the 63 genders is that thing?

strawman faggot

self defense

even pathetic people can have the right idea

>Implying this guy did anything wrong

he is crying because he has been exposed as a man who stands 5'6"

Jesus Christ if I was that guy I'd consider suicide. I'd look in the mirror and realize just how far I am from ever being a real man, and I'd weep. What's sad is that if he lost 30lbs, you might be able to see that jawline, and he's got workable facial genetics. It'd take 2 years at minimum, but he could gain 20lbs of muscle after ditching the fat, and maybe even wind up pulling an 8/10. But he never will. He's a fucking flabby loser, and that mentality has seeped into his subconscious.

>5'7"

Haha, when will they learn?

meh, show me his crying mugshot or shut the fuck up.

You realize raping and killing is haram, right?
Your only problem is you don't know any muslims.

Is burger arresting people for being racist now?

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Raping and killing is encouraged by the Qu'ran faggot. Try reading it shitslime.

Serves that Kuffar right

What exactly would make him a snowflake? Are the liberals too retarded to even know what it means?

Larping as antifa is a new low.

Did anybody find out who this guy is? Seems like a false-flag, could probably go digging far enough back and find one of two things:
Evidence of being a leftist
or Evidence of being mentally ill.

"Trump will stop you"
There's no way this guy is sane. Who says shit like that.

This guy looks hispanic or something though.
Is he for sure white?

read the koran some time you fucking mudshit

Hey fuckface. We were wondering when you cock holsters would show your face around here again.

Sup Forums drumpflets BTFO

bet y'all would be crying like little babbies when you get BTFO by revealing your powerlevel

>velcro shoes

Day Of The Rake can't happen soon enough.

>meh
Holy shit, that's a picture of you, isn't it??

Damn, that's an old pic of jose

Has anyone seen the full video? All I've seen in chopped up pieces of him going crazy. No one even wonders what set him off.

Love how its become normal to make up conspiracy theories as deflection on all the hate crimes that are happening

Like its really that hard to believe there are racists everywhere, especially if most of the posters on Sup Forums are serious

>And these are the facts behind race-mixing with niggers

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

Lol he doesn't look "Hispanic"(whatever that means) at all

That's your average White American and that's why you got memed for being le 60%

SOOOO TRUE

what does it mean by this?

This made me smile

the meme needs more details like distance between his eyes, how much air he breaths, is he uncut or cut, how many eyelashes he has, which boots does he wear on tuesdays, did he hate the muslims he scream at or did he was just taking a piss at them

forgot the >125161016

Grade F on your Koran report

Public drunkenness is a hate crime?

today's not my day

>This publicly drunk man is a representative of Trump supporters.
I love that the guy is such an obnoxious retard, and yet it's obvious that he's had more sexual experience than any of the white Hillary supporters.

I hate fedoracucks

It's because a lot of the "hate crimes" are fake and it's been proven. Other than this can you show me another instance of a "hate crime" because of trump?

There are almost no outspoken racists under the age of 75 left in America. Going by the definition of "dislikes somebody based solely on their skin color."

Like, if a white person is screaming at a person of another race in broad daylight in a public place, they are mentally ill. No sane person would act like this.

Here's a (you) bitch you know you love us. This is the he-man woman haters club get out!

>05/03/2015
>Trump

These are some very productive looking ANTIFAGGOTS who are absolutely not substance abusers. They were arrested for doing nothing on the day of the Trump inauguration by evil white racist police officers.

My sister has more testosterone than this faggot.

Sup Forums was a mistake

that fucking caveman in the top left.

>5'6"
>white

It's a fact that you're not white if you're under 6' tall Sup Forums

i-is that the father?
Jesus, what is wrong with this world.

Sometimes you spend too much time on the internet and forget it's not real.

Trump is going to make the internet real again

Antifa hate us cuz they ain't us and they come here cuz deep down they want to be us they can't even exist without us they like us more than each other all the men are cucked and the women are mostly hideous. It's true!

> Sees a family practicing freedoms undrer the constitution

> Goes full nigger chimp out. Literally unironically says "nigga"

Burgers are 66% black confirmed

The guy was clearly intoxicated. I bet the same people attacking this guy defended the female Indian doctor that chimped out on her uber driver a while back.

that guy was extremely drunk i would have to imagine

>this wacky trump supporter verbally attacked Muslim man!
>this is how blumpf supporters look like! ZLORMPF BTFO
>aniti-fa rioter beat people and get arrested, face families
>

>families
felonies

DONKEY KONG

CIA
NIGGERS

>What law says i cant be a "Crazy Racist Asshole"?
Sometimes you JDF dont realize that your memes give you away.
Anyway, jew id suggest the guy may have gotten upset at something a dirty dune coon did at the beach, but
>YOU DIDNT PROVIDE A SOURCE
OP is a faggot

Not sure how that's a defense but here's your (you)

Those two guys on the top left are culturally appropriating their hair anyway. Who let them in antifa?

LEDDIT BTFO LMFAO

Good thing we have the freedom of speech in America. I'm sure a lawyer would have fun with this.

*Undrer
>God your argument just lost now that you mispelled a word

>You realize raping and killing is haram, right?
Not if the targets are non-Muslims, slaves of the right-hand and all that.
>Your only problem is you don't know any muslims.
Your problem is you believe Muslim deceptions (hiyal) and know nothing of actual Islam.

Harassment isn't free speech

>Freedom of Harassment
>Freedom to chimp out

KYS

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA POL BTFO HAHAHHA

Can someone meme this to get down with the sickness?

>strawman

what is the op then?

How does it feel to be in a cult where your leaders get tens of thousands of dollars to organize you and you get nothing. You're being used and everybody knows it. I know you feel like you have a special cause but it's the same with every generation the young and naive. Last time it was occupy Wall Street look that up. It's time to grow up.

This, ironic shitposting is still shitposting

go to and stay there OP

>15 out of 18 are white
>one out of 18 is dindu
compare that to a trump rally
>based blacks for trump
>hispanics for trump
>lgbt for trump
antifa...dare I say it...god help us...but are they...do i even begin to....to suggesst...that possibly....they are....are..../ourguys/?

He was arrested for public intoxication. The lefties are trying to make it seem like it was unmotivated.

>getting arrested
>for "being a racist asshole"

Where is this supposed to be? Germany?

>only 63 genders

Open your mind you fucking Neanderthal, there are obviously 159 distinct genders.

>tfw that looks like me
Except I have even shittier skin.

They either don't know or don't care that they're paying a bunch of ecelebs' bills. Lost cause

fucking kys my main man

how dare you post a picture of Henry Gilbert without asking, I'll have my lawyers onto you!

Non political thread
MMMMMMOOOOOODDDDDSSSSS
Do your job and ban that faggot of OP from Sup Forums

>5'6"

When will they learn?

>going to jail for words
f-freedom rings