Fuck pitbulls

When are we gonna do shit about these fucking trash dogs? Even white people like them now. Three people in my complex have them: Two tough guys who like MMA and for whom the pitbull fits their [overcompensatory] image, and some SJW bitch who thinks pitbulls are just poor misunderstood babies.

Inb4 it's the owner's fault. would you be ok with people having a pet bear if it were raised right? I don't want retards walking around with an animal that can kill if it wants, and just trust that the owner raised it right. It's different than owning a gun - it has a mind of its own

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237532/Pet-Jack-Russell-killed-day-old-boy-escaped-stair-gate-attack-child.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All dogs are literal shit. The only redpilled pets are teacup pigs.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

he a good dog, he din du nuffin, need mo money for dem leashes n shit

Was it a black baby?

Off topic

Enjoy your ban

Pigs are unclean to own.

A powerful devil entered many pigs and ran them off a cliff in the Bible.

Pigs are a shit tier pet. Cats/dogs are not ok to eat because they're dope af. Cats/dogs/fish top tier pets.

Heyyyy yeah man I wouldn't mind one of those. Although my unempathetic chink neighbors might eat it

Agreed. Pitbulls are bogan tier dogs

It is political. We need laws to ban them

> pitbulls
> trump
> introverts
> boogi2988
> fucking female e-celebs
> leftoid/commie/anarchist general threads

What kind of psy op is being pulled off by the alphabet agencies this time?

They are fighting breed dogs that are mostly owned by effeminate young little dudebro type guys who try to act tough and all that. Take off your hoodie, stop walking like a nigger, wear pants that don't sag down to your knees and get real jobs you effeminate queers.

Wrong. Pigs scare off Jews and are literally one of God's purest creations.

Baby probably violated its NAP

They would not let people own a Bear or a Lion because its to dangerous but for some reason these lethal beasts are ok

>When are we gonna do shit about these fucking trash dogs?

Not your fucking personal army, faggot.

We need to start a trend where people who hate pitbulls buy Russian Ovcharkas

Then the ovcharkas will maul the pitbulls, since they are used for hunting bears and thus are more dangerous

Remember that time a bunch of jews broke into some guy's house? Me neither

>Pigs are unclean to own
That's why you keep them outside, user.

Don't have them as inside pets.

Move to the states and see if the trash who own these dogs don't bother you. These things are off the leash a lot.

t. startled kike afraid of piggles

Stupid fucking faggot I didn't mean it like asking you to do something. Its rhetorical, moron

Honestly, do you jerk off while people beat the shit out of you in these threads?

Gun owners kill people at rates orders and orders of magnitude more often than pitbulls.

Pitbulls account for less than a dozen deaths a year in the us.

Fucking peanuts are several orders of magnitude more dangerous.

He a good breed. He dindu nuffin. He was tryna get his life back on track, working on his pedigree. We just needs mo money for dem obedience programs. You gots to look at it from his perspective, you don't know if dat adorable baby provoke him.

buttt... it's all about how the owner raises the

tea cup pigs art a real thing it's just so baby pig that'll grow to full size

Hey Ron Paul! How's your tenth read of the fountainhead going, giant queer?

There are plenty of things more dangerous than a pitbull, like you said the yearly deaths is very low.

That being said, if im going to buy a dog for my family it sure as fucking shit isnt going to be a pitbull

I'd rather have a dog capable of warning me rather than killing me. I'll manage the killing bit, I have guns. I don't want a big strong animal that can put up a significant fight living with me.

IF it ever decided to, it could bite my fucking hands off and shit.

Less than 12 people in a nation with 5 million pitbulls and 350 million people.

You do understand that you are mentally ill, right?

You know the number of siberian huskies who have mauled little girls to death last year? Because I dont even have to look to tell you its 0

Im not advocating a ban on pitbulls or anything because I enjoy stories like the one in the OP but ill never have one around my children

My friend has a pitbull thats not fixed and he's very sweet and a very good boy but I still wonder if someday he's going to maul one of them. I play tug of war with him sometimes and its pretty scary. He sinks in with one tooth and just rips his head around wildly, as opposed to other dogs that will grip with their whole mouth. If that one canine was sunk into your flesh and he ripped his head, he would tear off an entire patch of flesh down to the bone.

Really?! He is mentally ill? That's a sign of mental illness to you? Do you have homework due tomorrow, Tyler? Don't forget to wash your monster energy shirt for school tomorrow!

Could someone explain why I see this thread almost every day? Is it a meme? What the fuck am I missing?

No, because that's low-tier petty shit with little return and high risk. Jews break into countries, governments and financial institutions and rob them from the inside out. Fucking kike gas yourself.

Decent Americans don't want retard-iq, tough-guy wannabes walking around with an animal that can kill. That's all. Hate that I have to be around these things

There are literally less than two dozen deadly dog maulings in the entire country in the entire year, every year.

It's a statistical anomaly.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237532/Pet-Jack-Russell-killed-day-old-boy-escaped-stair-gate-attack-child.html

Seriously man, it's time to find a psychologist. You have deep seated issues.

Bump for truth

Have these dogs caused any harm to you or anyone else close to you? How are they an inconvenience? If they are kept in their enclosure, they shouldn't be a nuisance, apart from barking, if they roam around freely, you could have the owners cited.

Those are Issues? Huh. Kek

When your odds of being killed by a pitbull are roughly the equivalent of being struck by a meteor and you want big daddy government to save you...

Yes. I think that is certainly a sign of mental illness.

Yes they have

Yes I would be okay with pet bears.

Peanuts killed more than 300 people last year.

Where's the jihad, achmed?

Ok finish up your psych 101 assignment and email it to the teacher before midnight. Then get back to reading your DSM! You know so much

I went to school with a kid who got fucked up by a pitbull actually. The flesh on his forearms and calves was basically gone. He looked like a fat kid with skeleton legs.

And to be honest a lot of these scrawny heroin addicts aren't strong enough to hold back a full grown pitbull if it really wants to attack something. If you see videos of pitbull attacks most of them are on leashes with their owners scrambling to stop them.

Ron, put down the fountainhead. Its a novel, not real life

You are completely right in those statistics im sure, I dont argue them.

But if im going to buy a dog for my little girl I am going to pick a dog less likely to kill her

Dude.

You're so scared of dogs, you're begging the government to protect you from them.

How is this not a mental illness?

>would you be ok with people having a pet bear if it were raised right?
Yes, actually.

Pitbulls are great dogs but treated like shit with terrible owners , in fact they are one of the breeds that attack less , the problem is that they are really strong and can jump like 2,5 meters.

So they are breed by idiots
have great power
are smart and have strong emotions

stats are that chihuahas are going to attack 50 more people per capita , but the one pitbull attack is the one that will do damage (im not making the stats)

>would you be ok with people having a pet bear if it were raised right?
yes, also a pet hand grenade

Races are real, some races are more violent and homicidal than others, behavior is dictated by genes. We must ban niggers, I mean Pitbulls and similar dangerous breeds.

Great argument Mohammed. Should you be facing east?

Pitbulls are the shit tier of dogs along with the little kick me yappy fuckers.

The people who have pit bulls are always the ones who shouldn't have them.

They're a myth, just piglets
Even those so called 'micro pigs' grow to be 200+lbs

Do you honestly think I give the remotest of fucks what kind of dog you buy your daughter?

Christ, it's like every single thought that goes through a liberal's brain is projection.

>obvious Bible falsehood
Jews did not raise pigs.

>in fact they are one of the breeds that attack less
?

All the pitbull owners I know are Wiggers,Niggers,or just plain losers. I am not just saying that because I hate the ugly fucking things it's just life in Florida.

>Christ, it's like every single thought that goes through a liberal's brain is projection.

You sound like the only angry liberal here, family

>wants the government to ban dogs
>tries to call someone else a liberal

Projection. Surefire symptom of mental illness.

You upset it isn't all interracial cuckold posts?

Found the wigger who owns a pit. You training him to get huge nigger muscles bro?

This. This was my immediate thought.

What was the race of the baby?

You can't trust any dog. They are pack animals, and will always challenge for alpha status. That's in their blood and you cannot change it. Even the most loving, caring domesticated dog is prone to snap.

The difference with pitbulls is they are strong. Their jaw strength is ridiculous.

This is why I never let my kids anywhere near a dog. It's just not safe. Even a tiny poodle has the mindset of a pitbull, only the poodle isn't going to do any harm whereas a pitbull will rip your child's face off.

Tl;dr get a cat

It's the same anywhere else.

Notice innocent-looking girls into pitts are also the rebellious daddy-issues type and rather SJW. They're the type who'd end up liking you, be really sweet, then fuck 10 niggers behind your back out of nowhere.

I don't even like dogs.

I just hate liberals.

I'm pretty sure if someone brings to light an issue that pretains to all members of a community then it's in everyones intrests to engage the problem. It's not about being a "personal army" fucking imbicile.

The pitbull has always been America's dog.

It's no coincidence that people who hate America are trying to demonize them now.

>Not putting government sanctions on things
for fucks sake you retard

It's like refugees that rape your children, sure you can send them to court, but there's no guarantee that activists won't stop said refugee from being deported/incarcerated

>Im not advocating a ban on pitbulls or anything because I enjoy stories like the one in the OP

I never called on the government to do anything of the sort

Something resulting in less than a dozen deaths a year isn't an issue.

People who believe otherwise belong in rubber rooms.

>I can't have a dog because I am a beta and have beta children

Low T

>owning a dog gives you high test

American education

>we need government sanctions to prevent less than twelve deaths a year

What are you 15?

I mean literally more people die falling down the stars. Do you want the government to ban stairs?

I don't understand how you manchildren continue to exist. I would end myself if I were as bad off as you.

I honestly feel bad for you "people."

It's a lie, they are one of the most violent and aggressive breeds, they were bred for that mentality.

A lot go unreported too because they are usually owned by shit people in shit neighborhoods who don't want to get the police involved.

>Pitbulls dont kill that many people guys they're just like other dogs why wouldnt you want one? They kill less than two dozen people a year! Your kids will be fine, you got some kinda mental illness?

Just fuck off

>your friend's annoying mom in the 80s crying about rottweilers

>make dog a biting animal
>encourage thug, aggressive behavior
>surprised when it actually does it
same can be applied to niggers

>B-b-but my dog is a sweetie!

He's going to the ovens. Fuck off.

this

This is a political issue in America, which will eventually need to be dealt with. Like others stated, this animal is no different from owning a bear or tiger, and a special license should be required to own them.

Pence the pit bull puppy disagrees.

You dense fucking faggot

It has shit to do with how many of these attacks are occur (at least, that are reported) and everything to do with the incessant harping on these dogs about how "they're such sweet wittle angels!!1!!"

If people weren't constantly saying "PIT BULLS ARE GREAT DOGS, OK? THEY'RE GREAT AND SWEET AND AWESOME" people wouldn't be going, hey, wait a minute, um...these dogs seem to be attacking people in a serious way much more often than other dog breeds...?

So I did some reaerch

Basically you're making shit up. Where did you even get the 12 number from? Also check these pics, all mutts, all clearly part pitt, if not full. Pitt mutts wouldn't be reported as pitts btw

I have no horse in this race but I hate when people make shit up, more facts incoming desu

Unironically, the mixed ones seem to be the violent dumb ones.

>being this scared of a 50lb animal

Your ancestors would be ashamed of you. God gave the white man dominion over all the animals. You should start acting like it.

Forgot the pic teehee

12 deaths a year in a nation of 350 million people.

Do you honestly not understand that you should be institutionalized? Or gassed since you have the education of an infant?

12 fucking people. It's not even one per state and you fucking women piss yourselves.

I can't decide if it's hilarious or you should go to the camps.

Also a shit dog. I wouldnt support banning any specific breed. But I would support policy of instant killing of certain breeds if they are picked up off the street. Even if the dog has a tag and a home. If it's a pit or a rott put it down. I can taste the trailer trash tears now. :)

He was a good boy, he just got out for 5 minutes.

Too bad your trash mutt is in a bumper now.

>I disagree with you so therefore you should be institutionalized, gassed and sent to the camps

Found the liberal, gang

Dumpster*

>S-see? My dog is a sweetie. He's not like the others!

When he's an adult, he's getting gassed.

Why cant you be like white people and get a golden retriever or something?

>misrepresents argument
>argues against fake argument instead

can you get some new tactics please? it's getting boring.

Pit bulls: nature's nigger