Leaked police report shows the madness in Germany (again)

>8 Syrians attack a police station
>"cage me, I have nothing to lose. I put every single pig (cop) a bullet in his head. I will make your life hell. Then I am a cop killer."
>to the cop who revoked his driver licence he said "I will destroy his life. I know where he lives."
>he also said what he will do with the wife and daughter of the cop

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.mz-web.de/burgenlandkreis/syrer-bedrohen-polizisten--ich-jage-jedem-bullen-eine-kugel-in-den-kopf--26875066&sandbox=1

It becomes crazier from every day...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4488912/Second-German-soldier-arrested-far-right-plot.html
dasmagazin.ch/2016/12/03/ich-habe-nur-gezeigt-dass-es-die-bombe-gibt/
hna.de/lokales/goettingen/goettingen-ort28741/kondomtraining-fuer-fluechtlinge-ohne-kulturschock-in-goettingen-8287221.html
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=50.611131713323665,11.22802734375&z=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ads by Merkel advertising refugees

>and you let them go

This is why europe fails, you still treat them as people and not an infestation.

Great to see we will be getting Germany Happenings int he near future

Hans and Fritz needs to be attacked again and again until they realize they need to fight fire with fire

Do you think that Germans resent Southern Europeans more than actual Muslims?

Something is growing...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4488912/Second-German-soldier-arrested-far-right-plot.html

I can't imagine the happenings in the next month/years. I think it's a historical experiment, which possibly will end bloody, like all big German experiments.

And I don't know if the majority will ever really know what really happens, because in the government financed tv stations and many big newspapers, they don't tell that the criminals are "refugees".

>implying that nazi soldier wasn't just undercover snitch who's cover got blown by other snatch who just didn't know about the first snitch's true mission

What do you mean?

Nobody who enters a foot to Germany gets send back.

yes...

they will push this now for month through the media to tell the people we have to fight against nazis etc.

Syrians attack a police station
Burger cops would have just shot them. Perhaps we could work out an exchange program or lend you some of ours for a bit so that yours can learn how multiculturalism made ours so trigger happy.

Why are you still shilling fear when the "alt-right" propaganda machine has been exposed?
dasmagazin.ch/2016/12/03/ich-habe-nur-gezeigt-dass-es-die-bombe-gibt/

fact machine: in Germany the government puts you in jail for not paying your "propaganda tv fee" (~20 euro by month) but let you live your life if you attack a police station and make death threats"

It's called facts, not fear, Martin.

when will the police and army stand up to Merkel and the hell she has created for them?

Maybe never, because as it seems, they are destroying the poor rest of the German army.

They just searched all barracks for "nazi memorabilia".

Facts don't not need to be presented in this way.
You are all getting trolled by the le upvote crowd from t_d.

>defend your country
>treated like a criminal

We need far more of this shit. A couple got murdered not far from my house. Now, the debtslaves here are wakeing up.

what is t_d?

and in the Internet, everybody can present facts in his way, still.

now please leave Sup Forums.

fun fact for you:
hna.de/lokales/goettingen/goettingen-ort28741/kondomtraining-fuer-fluechtlinge-ohne-kulturschock-in-goettingen-8287221.html

Those were turkish NatSocs.

I am quite comfy here and am older than at least 90% of all posters.

I have read your article, now read mine.

disgusting faggot

Spreading the pedophile lies early I see. Special place in hell for you globalist shill.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=50.611131713323665,11.22802734375&z=5

isolated incidents, nothing systematic

False flag written all over it. Now terror attacks will be blamed on "far right"...

Sometimes I feel like Adolf was a time traveler who saw this future and was just trying his best to change it.

I can't believe this is still online and not censored.

>The politician Daniel Sturm was offered in his function as hairdresser

Migrants need to be slain. Reply "PRAISE POSEIDON" to this comment or your country will be majority brown in 10 years. PRAISE POSEIDON.

yes, obviously, but the German normal fag will not understand/question it.

Man, Germany got brainwashed by you fuckers due to denazification. They have got enormous site / monument for the holohoax in Berlin reminding and brainwashing young Germans for eternity.

Fuck you and your mind tricks including UN Refugee covnention.
Germany is sinking with refugees, and bringing Europe down with it.

I think about living in Portugal again. It's nice and safe there, and refugees are fleeing from there. Good country.

>Germany is sinking with refugees, and bringing Europe down with it.

Yes, it seems actually like this. It's a shame.

Is that the same thing as TV License?

> refugees are fleeing from there.

They're going back by force if they get caught in other EU countries. If they try again to escape, they get expelled and they aren't dumb to try that and go to Syria.

I don't know if you're diaspora or not. Try Azores. At least, USA will annex the archipelago for strategic purposes if something goes wrong in mainland Europe.

it's a fee you must pay every month for government tv/radio

I'm born in Germany but already lived in Portugal. Do you live on the Azores? I think it's beautiful but I'm not a fan of islands.

I live in Coimbra, city with oldest univ in Portugal and first capital of the kingdom. Student wear capa and batina, that inspired J.K Rowling dress code for Hogwarts and Salazar Slytherin - name Salazar came from our former dictator. (reddit tier explanation )

I'm going to sleep.