Is researching spiritual growth and the opening of the third eye degenerate?

Is researching spiritual growth and the opening of the third eye degenerate?

For those of you who have a good spiritual connection with the astral and ethereal plains.

How has it changed your world and political views? Are you a more positive person because of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. More people should pursue it.

trying to improve yourself, discover new things, and learning new things is never degenerate unless ur learning stuff like how many inches can my ass take
its made me a nicer, harder working person, but i am less happy. not as scared of death as I used to be.

>unless ur learning stuff like how many inches can my ass take
oh...

I stared into the Abyss and a voice called out to me.
MOLOCH is the only deity. It is time you worshipped him now. He granted me success in my life and propelled me and my family into a lifelong comfortable position.
Just say ABAR BA'ESH and burn a drop of your blood with a candle.

Look into the Third Eye of the Golden King.

You are still here? Doesn't it get boring shilling for Moloch all the time?

If I stop shilling he'll kill me.

Is this a new meme? If yes it's shit.

You mean invoking demons? Yea fuck that dude.

Third eye and all that new age BS endangers your eternal soul.

Esoteric knowledge is falsehoods and decor wrapped in mysterious mumbo jumbo designed to get people to end up worshipping Satan.

Seriously? Are you trapped in a web?

Jesus is the only king.

Praise KEK and hail Thoth! Fuck your nigger cow god! Baal is a faggot!

Is there a way out? You seem defeated since we last talked.

>is X redpilled threads are against the rules

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Just praise kek m8. Roll for digits, and be saved.

lol all the spiritual babby here

> thread

I'd say so.
I learned to see things as full rather than half-full.
I appreciate both the chaos and the cycle.

There is not a way out.

ABAR BA'ESH.

What have you learned?

How is it envoking demons? Can't you believe in Christ and still believe in inner spirituallity

How did you become trapped then?

Get that wannabe Mithras shit out of here.

Shoo shoo