What is it about this instrument that makes it's players irresistible to women of all cultural or political backgrounds?

What is it about this instrument that makes it's players irresistible to women of all cultural or political backgrounds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dndsJunKgaY&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-aQrBZ4Duw
youtube.com/watch?v=MrPOet13dOw
youtube.com/watch?v=zqOV8HEJ6eg
youtube.com/watch?v=ojUOaYjNfA0
youtube.com/watch?v=z4_3jHEJFEQ
viewzone.com/432hertz
youtube.com/watch?v=74JzBgm9Mz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing rests. Everything moves; that is to say, everything vibrates.

That's how the Jews want the power structure to be. Notice (((who))) pushes the guitar into the mainstream.

lmao you are definitely a talentless virgin

Guitar hasn't been cool since like 1994.

redpilled post

What the fuck are you on about?

wouldn't it be nice if every single thing in the Western World was an amazing, Utopian hodgepodge of the gender spectrum with thousands of pronouns to remember, significant representation from all racial minorities; the colonized; the transracial; developmentally disabled people (perhaps they need their own pronouns too - "NARG!")? All of them playing a part in each and every part of government and academia and anything else vaguely related to the public sphere! With one ashamed token white person hiding in the corner, looking apologetic for even existing. With a balloon tied to xir nose ring.

If anything, the guitar was made cool again after 1994.

it sounds nice and takes time to learn so it shows a sense of dedication. also what the fuck does this have to do with politics?

Playing any instrument is attractive to women cause it takes a lot of time to be good and it's a good skill. The guitar is sexy because of how it looks when it's being held/played as well as how well it complements vocals. I've been playing for about a year and a half and you would not believe how many times I've had sex cause I've played and sang "your body is a wonderland" for some girl.

Zero times by the way

oh how wrong you are

The guitar is nothing special. It just gives you a excuse to look a girl in her eyes and sing a love song without it looking weird.

If you are a funny guy and you actually know how to play with the guitar you can do some pretty cool and entertaining stuff with it thou. Wouldn't hurt nobody having a few guitar lessons tbqh

made me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=dndsJunKgaY&feature=share

name me one guitar-god after 2000, there are none, all the bands now suck

Ive never actually seen girls attracted to any guitarist, you just see girls go to these shitty music festivals and listening to shit music just to be there, which proves that women really never have appreciated good music at all

OP is an old fag just remembering how it used to be in 80s and 90s

You clearly don't play guitar
I have gotten laid soooo many times just from singing girls songs at party's and what not
It is the ultimate pussy magnet

Does buckethead count?

>tfw you will never hear anything as beautiful as this ever again.

Yeah...My autism radar is tingling

You don't get out much do you?

It's a vibrator.

you type like a redditor.
also, this thread should be in /bant/
sage and report

you just haven't looked hard enough. Look up Tim Collis or Victor Villarreal of the bands TTNG and Owls respectively.

seriously that guy needs to join a band, he doesnt really write songs, he just does very repetitive riffs, there is no over-all melody to his songs, he might actually go somewhere if he was in a normal band

Bass is cooler but only if you are in a band. A stand alone guitar is sometimes cringe. Unless they are good.

Oy vey!

I have been here longer than you

Professional guitarist here.

Really not sure. I think there's an aesthetic to it. If you are playing electric guitar in a band, there is definitely a musical power there. The guitar is very loud and versatile in that environment, the vibrations probably tingle their clits or something.

I'm mainly a classical guitarist. The romantic sound and the intellectual prestige probably demonstrates good genetics.

>What is it about this instrument that makes it's players irresistible to women of all cultural or political backgrounds?
except thats wrong

But I do agree this thread should not be here

I got sucked in because I am a musician and play semi professionally

Daaamn dude I like it, allot

>King Krule
>Nick Allbrook
>Mike Stroud
>Mac Demarco (not memeing, he's a great guitar player and most people don't realize that)

>when you're such a douchebag that nobody knows you're one of the greatest blues rock guitarists ever

>after 2000

There's a million of them, especially in the metal world. Those guys do get laid btw.

Holy shit this is so fucking cringey.

Anymore than two guitarists looks and sounds retarded.

Uh, no, the guitar is the premier musical instrument of all time, from Classical guitar and Flamenco, to early rock and roll and 50s/60s pop, to the classical rock era, to New Wave and Heavy metal and alternative rock in the 80s, from jazz to funk to folk.

With that said, the glory days of the axe were certainly in the 70s-80s.

don't you think your profession is dying? it seems like most young people don't care about music involving guitars anymore

WTF happened to Metallica? They used to be so amazing.

Did Satan collect early?

Anything can be re-invented.

Even guitar/vocal centered genres like this still have a ton of hype around them.

Nearly 1 million views in just 2 weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-aQrBZ4Duw

Josh homme

That nigger has been making music since the late 80's so I don't think so.

Buckethead has been in tons of bands and you're absolutely right, he's at his best when complimented by other talented musicians like in Praxis, C2B3, GNR, and Frankenstein Brothers.

I play classical guitar like an autist and I don't know where this "lol, all the guitarist get pussy" meme exists
women that already like me like me more when I play guitar but I've never won over a woman with la flamenco

hey let me tell you a secret: it doesn't. you still need to be good lookimg, have a good voice, actually have talent. Why you virgins think it attracts girls is because it doesn't. it is the social interacting that attracts them. music makes everybody have a good time and instead of standing in the corner unvisible, they can be heard and seen.

Everyone here: you re faggots

The guitar is the cancer of music, have you seen the 150 iq perfect pitch meme,? Well i am it, and i am telling you,, the guitar is shit, any guitar centered music, is total shit and cancer

They made 4 amazing albums in a row. That's as much as you can ask from a group not named the beatles

true

Lars happened. That and James sobered up and Jason left. This kills the Metallica.

Also they're all multi millionaires and I don't believe you can actually write good metal when you drive a Range Rover

They think you can finger them like a boss.

/endthread

I am 22

I'm a singer songwriter and I make decent money doing what I do

The days of getting a record deal and making it big are over. The internet changed
everything

As far as it goes good music will always be in demand

you're right for the wrong reason.
fingering is beta because you show concern for her pleasure.
when you play guitar frequently, you get sandpaper callouses that hurt her a great deal, so the fingering becomes alpha to her even though someone like you is still doing it for beta reasons

That's because you play
>la flamenco

You have to be able to play something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=MrPOet13dOw

Very simple
Easy singing
easy writing =
Wet pussy

Oh yeah and you still have to look decent and be good

Work on yourself user

If that's what you want, give up the guitar and take the piano pill

>Costa Rica
Why should anyone care about your opinion?

Sounds like a shitty band you'd hear at a college open mic event. The kind that everybody is snickering to themselves about

This guy is actually pretty popular in Europe. I saw him at a sold out concert in Chicago

youtube.com/watch?v=zqOV8HEJ6eg

Kys nigger. If a song has no guitar in it I don't even bother.

>Not playing guitar, mandolin, piano and violin

Experienced artist here, girls get super wet when you're on stage for some reason.

Is not. What they like is famous and powerful man. Some famous guitarist are. Some other srent but they are chads playing wonderwall or some pleb shit and women want to fuck them regardless, they only pretend they are interested in the guitar playing.

there is literally no such thing as Costa Rican music, all their music is imported from the rest of Latin America

I wish I had when I was younger but I had no patience as a kid. I think after I play guitar for five years I'll pick up another instrument, probably the piana

The Mahones are actually really good at what they do

youtube.com/watch?v=ojUOaYjNfA0

Which of those four takes the longest to be competent playing?

I am not saying you should care, i am still right though, what you and your normie band can ever achieve, is fame and money.in.the best case, you are basically a scam artist

Me, i am basically semifunctional savant, no one will care and i will die unknown, but i have seen God. Your brain would melt if you saw what ive seen.

Piano is kinda tough to learn, but if you've played guitar for 5 years you have a pretty good foundation from which to learn.

>his touch upon the lute doth not ravish human sense
what poor astronomers are they

Yeah I don't buy it
If I were you I would probably kill myself

youtube.com/watch?v=z4_3jHEJFEQ

Test

Everyone hates the faggot that plays acoustic guitar at parties, so cringey. You clearly don't go to parties

Ha, my dick says otherwise

You are just beta

Well this is awkward, i am not that far away from you, or that hahah

Without functionality,.im just a more complex form of cancer,.be that by modern standards of functionality, still, need to evolve, and since reproduction is out of the current protocol, guess all i can do.is shitpost

I have to go fap now

>34 days of nofap
> can't take it anymore

My guess would be violin

every guy who is jell hates him, but not them hos nigga, sheeit.

U GETZ WAT I IZ PUTTIN DOWN HOME BOI

It doesn't, but dressing like a fag and being able to have mind-numbing conversations with dumb bitches does. Played professionally for seven years as a guitarist, it only got me laid twice, I can't stand to talk to the ignorant liberal bitches most of the time.

Any instrument will do.

I know, right? The only thing I can bear to listen to these days is a 440 sine wave

This, I play piano and everybody asks me to play something. When I do, they're just dumbstruck. Even something simple as fur elise. It's retarded how interested people are in people who play instruments.

Dave Grohl is still alive

I-I liked their n-newest a-album

I play guitar and girls tell me I sound good when they hear it but I don't get pussy. I think it's because you need to be able to sing and play at the same time and just jamming on the guitar doesn't impress them. They like the idea of a guy with a soulful voice singing about them is what I think it is.

its your long hair

Ohh you poor bastard

man I am a chick with a dick and my guitar got two girls to suck my she dick together at a new years party last year . . . . . . . also got me my first girl friend in junior high which I lost my virginity to . . .

Music has giving me a home and food . .

Took a whole lot of fucking failure to get though . . . . and I would never go back and change things even though I starved for years as a music teacher.

Music made my life hard but at the same time kept things interesting .

Pic unrelated

Joe Bonamosa

Check him out

>bonermaster
>shitty blues rock
Really dude?
>Who is Shawn Lane?
>Who is Guthrie Govan?
Fuckin someone help me out here who am I forgetting?

>shitty blues rock

You sound like a pretentious cunt, devoid of rhythm.

I don't care how many notes you can play in 1 bar, make it sound like music, or get the fuck off the stage.

You sound like a pretentious cunt
No it's just I have yet to hear anything by Bonamassa that didn't bore me to tears considering everything else out there
>devoid of rhythm.
okkid.jpg
>I don't care how many notes you can play in 1 bar, make it sound like music, or get the fuck off the stage.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

I play guitar and I cannot confirm as I've had the same girlfriend for 5 years (My only girlfriend excluding highschool)

I have long hair and I don't really think it scares girls off.

Can play all more or less. I mainly play violin,
which definitely takes the longest to get even to the point where you're not literally hurting peoples ears. Bowing takes a long time to get down because it requires a lot of subtle movements to do well that can sound really awful if done poorly. Also no frets, no keys so you have to play IN TUNE (not just the right notes).

But I can confirm girls are definitely into it. Also I feel like most girls outgrow the guitar thing by the time they're 20, but violin is classy.

it's nice and the white person can still be a white person without being sad.

they can have a nice grasp on history too.

yeah, those are all people, user.

How ugly are you?

Professional classical guitarist here.

I get lots of mothers telling me about their single daughters when I play in public, women in general act totally different when they know you play guitar, especially if you've put effort into it and not just a cowboy chord pleb.
Current girlfriend of 5 years was into me because guitar is cool.

Guitar teaches patience, diligence, making the best of mistakes, creativity, appreciation and understanding of quality, many more virtues and life lessons when done right. Playing guitar in public shows self-confidence and more alpha/leader characteristics.

Basically, playing guitar is a signal toward women that you are intelligent and a hard worker, it triggers something primal in their brain like when they see good genetics. (whether you actually are these things or not)

Look at the role of music through the past 500 years, especially in Europe.

Improve yourself, honor the culture of your ancestors.

I am looking into getting into something like that. How would I go about doing that and making a decent living user

Classical guitar is always in demand.

big $$ in private lessons
weddings
dinners
museums
etc. etc.
It feels good making 100$/hour having fun. Just takes a lot of hard work to get there.

hey everyone make sure you tune your guitar to A=432Hz it sounds tons better
viewzone.com/432hertz

youtube.com/watch?v=74JzBgm9Mz4

HARDLY

Guthery Goven
Tosin Abasi
Guys from chon

You don't listen to a lot of music.

obvious bait