21wf here why should I stay a virgin?

21wf here why should I stay a virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

churchformen.com/men-and-church/where-are-the-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UORKtp-eD2k
i.imgur.com/DnMjpl3.jpg
ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/?utm_source=Media List&utm_campaign=bd9aa76eb8-sex_divorce_risk_2016_press&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a2dbdbdf5e-bd9aa76eb8-109135973
muse.jhu.edu/article/389290/pdf
soundcloud.com/user-950557217/tracks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why should I stay a virgin?
You shouldn't.

You should ride the cock carousel until you hit the wall. Then you should settle down with a beta bux. If you get tired of the beta bux, you can always take him to the cleaners in divorce court.

I dunno, why shouldn't you kill yourself?

21yroldwhitefemale
>virgin

how ugly are you?

>Then you should settle down with a beta bux.
You know how hard it is for a 30 year old former slut to find a husband

You should focus on attracting the ideal husband.

Hint: He's your age minus seven, times two. (21-7)*2=28, then you can get pregnant, have babies and a fulfilling life.

Women are like Christmas cake, nobody wants it after the 25th.

Yes goy, explore your sexuality. The goal of sexual suppression is that of producing an individual who is adjusted to the authoritarian order and who will submit to it in spite of all misery and degradation. Become a freethinker by indulging in compulsive self-harming behaviors

You should just go to WalMart and shit your pants. After you shit your pants, take a pic and post it on /bant/

>how ugly are you?
You think ugly girls have trouble getting some dude to stick there dick in them?

study the central graph carefully

>1 post by this ID

It's easy if former sluts pick a guy 10 years older.

Because righteous men will throw acid in your face if you stray from the one true god, Allah.

I'm your age. Retained my virginity until my wedding night. I wouldn't say my virginity my virginity was a big deal for my husband, but it said to him that I had some respect for myself.

>10 years older.
its usually some dude in his 50s who still thinks a woman in her 30s is you
The marriage will probably end in divorce and unless she is top tier he probably doesn't have much money

>It's easy if former sluts pick a guy 10 years older.

Your crazy, I know old divorce dudes that bang 25-35 chicks left and right in their 40's and aint going to settle with those whores.

Most young guys don't realize how truly slutty women are and how young bitches are willing to fuck old guys.

just b urself

In all honesty, this has been an issue that I just can't get over

I will never marry a woman who's been fucked by another man. Call me insecure, hurp derp whatever the fuck you want. But I would much prefer to marry someone who hasn't been used up.

If women expect men to be rich, be handsome, have lots of power and statuts, be TALL, be fit, etc., why can't I expect women to be chaste? I'm not saying you should necessarily wait for marriage to have sex, but if you're going to have sex, it better well be with someone you're in love with, or you dun goofd

Theres a reason why 5000 years of religions encouraged female chastity. It's not MUH OPPRESSION, its because of bonding and health issues and because of the fact that you want your child to be yours 100%

kys

How old are you, just for context?

I look at it more like buying damaged goods
You can get a former stacy was way out of your league and now wants to settle

>nd how young bitches are willing to fuck old guys.

This is true, so very true. SOme of the guys I work with are pushing 50, but have money, a house ,and are on TRT aka. super in shape. Those dudes pull chicks I couldn't get looks wise anywhere form 18-30,but most of them are THOTs and strong empowered women BS.
Not the kind of lady I wan't but they are hot. Those don't care though as they are already divorced for the most part and aint going to give those chicks nothing.. Bitches are almost universally THOTs now though.

>1 post by this ID

Yes we get it user everyone's a guy piss off

I'm 22. Whenever a girl I date tells me about her past I feel like death

Honestly I don't think i'm made for relationships. I'd rather be single then be married to a used goods

Sex is everything for a man.
Sex is nothing for a woman.

Saving yourself for that sexbot? haha

Wrong.

>I'd rather be single then be married to a used goods
There are actually plenty of virgins out there
The might not be a high % of total women but there are more of them out there than men willing to wait to marry them

It's not unreasonable for you to expect a virgin then. There's some really used-up girls our age, especially in the cities. Chin up, love, you'll find someone. My husband found me, after all.

I mean i'm fine with degenerate casual sex with thots... just hate having to deal with everything that goes with it

cool, where?

cool, how

>The typical U.S. Congregation draws an adult crowd that’s 61% female, 39% male. This gender gap shows up in all age categories. [1]
>Midweek activities often draw 70 to 80 percent female participants. [4]
>Christian universities are becoming convents. The typical Christian college in the U.S. enrolls almost 2 women for every 1 man. [9]

churchformen.com/men-and-church/where-are-the-men/

We met on a train. He was 23, I was 18. 3½ years later and we're a year into our marriage. Planning to start having kids within the next 6 months.

two questions

1. how'd he hit it off?
2. what brings you to Sup Forums?

also congrats, you give me hope for west

Because this.

>1. how'd he hit it off?
The train steward messed up his announcement and we were the only two to laugh at it. He came and sat next to me and we started talking. Took longer for us to get together than we wanted because I hadn't finished school yet but I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
>2. what brings you to Sup Forums?
My husband and I are both conservative and right-wing, and Sup Forums is far more woman-friendly than most other websites. There are some negative aspects (like the occasional tits or GTFO), but on the whole praises womanhood, femininity, and most of all the family. I can't wait to start being a mother. It feels like all of my life has been leading up to it. Pic related.

>sigh
Tits or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ

Try to get your other female (white) friends excited for families too.

Don't be a living fleshlight ladies and respect yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=UORKtp-eD2k

>MUH HULY BUUK

White women should always stay virgins so their fucking race dies off already.

I would if I had any. I was too quiet to make any friends in school. I just did my homework and played video games after I got home from school, and nobody kept in touch once I graduated.

I'm not even Christian. I posted it for the other stats you roastie.

It benefits your health, the health of your partner, the health of your future child, makes you more desirable in a long-term relationship. All kinds of shit.

You know when kids tease each other with things like "Your mom is a slut!" or "Your mom is a whore!"? You could be like the one mom in the whole town who actually WASN'T a slut whore. That would be good for your kids.

I look at it like a used car vs a salvaged car.

A used car might not be that bad (assuming it wasn't a bunch of city miles with an aggressive driver), but a salvaged car.... you're going to have an endless amount of problems with that shit down the road.

Trying to lose your virginity for the sake of doing so is fucking stupid.

Losing your virginity in the first stretch of dating anyone in particular is also foolhardy and again, stupid.

Now, I suppose you have a decent argument if you've been in a relationship for many many months, love him, and are considering giving it up. In which case I wouldn't call it a bad thing.

Any other case and you're just being a slut and devaluing yourself, and how both you and others perceive you.

>1 post by this ID

>and Sup Forums is far more woman-friendly than most >other websites

a woman calling pol friendly....

Sup Forums only hates the people who deserve to be hated BRO

Gonna do this thanks!

>white female here
>400 replies later

>strawman

Sup Forums is not one person. Sup Forums is the 1st Amendment in action

lmao, they are that great though lol

>ignore all those stats
>a lifetime of associative conditioning is where I derive muh freedumb
>I can decide at any time to act contrary to years of programming and find fulfillment in a stable, traditional relationship any time I want

Don't go get all the sex, and never get married or have kids and die sad.

i.imgur.com/DnMjpl3.jpg

relevant. More studies on this too. Have fun being a dumb whore.

Good one kike-bro

>MUH HULY BUU--
ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/?utm_source=Media List&utm_campaign=bd9aa76eb8-sex_divorce_risk_2016_press&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a2dbdbdf5e-bd9aa76eb8-109135973
>15% increase in chance of divorce after just ONE sexual partner before marriage
But... But muh huly buuk...

muse.jhu.edu/article/389290/pdf
>Premarital cohabitation has been found to be positively correlated with the likelihood of marital dissolution in the United States.
Huly buuk?

check out the helicopter mom podcast

soundcloud.com/user-950557217/tracks

based.
Dont listen to the self hating NEETS here. Nothing is sexier than a virgin, an innocent lady with integrity and loyalty.

Why aren't you married and having kids yet? You're getting old.

Who cares? Once you realize it doesn't really matter whats been there and what matters is what you put in there you get over it.

Rules are rules.
Tits or gtfo