If USA decide one day no more to try because for example Korea & china now but Trump isn't the same on it with general...

If USA decide one day no more to try because for example Korea & china now but Trump isn't the same on it with general consensus for congress to move with it even if other country allies are on same boat then wtf happen actually?

Its not in constitution if you think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its in my nature to respond to pictures of sexy women but seriously, dude, what the fuck did u just type?

What the FUCK happened to my sweet little petite Lexi Belle? Is this what feminism does to women?

No, that is what sperm does to a woman. She is pregnant.

she lost the weight. that picture was from a few years ago.

>not posting the necessary "taco Belle"

more like taco belle

Is that Bailey Jay on the left?

The fuck you smoking there, asshole?!

"Its not in constitution if you think about it."
He's right

I came here to post this.
Doing it anyway

>taco Belle

she looks better fatter :\

You stole that joke from another thread and I'm not going to let you get away with it, you thieving colonialist anglo shit.

yes goy big is beautiful

no, bailey jay is bald

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

But who was phone?

Can't disagree with you there mate.

I do, all the time desu

Is this next level shitposting? Makes me laugh every time

hownew.ru

this is a russian website that can explain the meme

HIGH TEST

who's the one on the left though?

damn....really activates my almonds...

Found the redditor

>posting in a slide thread
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

I like the belly,it's cute :3 but also,sexy as fuck at the same time.

oooi lexi got thicc

You found someone with a life that doesn't waste it all day here desu.

>Tfw ywn get to have Taco Belle sit on your face

>oooi lexi got thicc

Taco Belle was just a phase. She's thin again.

I still can't decide if I like thicc lexi as much as pixie lexi.

>His friends shell-shocked and speaking pure gibberish, Gondola feared that they had lost their minds and would give away his position in the morning, so he took out his pistol and shot all three of them. A merciful death.
>Come morning he would continue his reconnaissance mission for General Joffre alone, it would likely mean his death.
>But for now he took out his spade and dug a grave for his three former compatriots to share.
>After-which, he took out his tobacco and pipe and sat awhile.
"La guerre, c'est l'enfer."

i wanna bang the chick on the right but wish she had bigger tits.

OP what are you rambling about?

dang the girl in the blue hair would be so beautiful if she didn't fuck herself up.

>next level shit posting

Are you fucking kidding? This has been around for like 10 years or so now. this is not next level, this is last decade.

here

that says more about the Pentagon's """top rpytologists""" than about how shitty OP's sentence structure is.

this makes me want to cry

Op is faggot but God damn that's bitches are hot

Trump Has Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like!

In all reality, that present, but not sagging tier belly and general thickness looks crazy hot.

it's just a costume m8. character from some video game

praise kek that she gainz it back

BLUMPF HAF RULLY BANF FUF ENT AF DEFUFFLED TUNF UNF EEEENF GOF WAFF TANF DEFF LIEF MOUF!