Prove you are not a blind hater and name one positive about these people

Prove you are not a blind hater and name one positive about these people.

They make Arabs angry

They believe in traditional family units.

I use less rope when hanging them

Their hypocrisy is easily spotted

They're good at making entertaining popcorn flicks

They actually care about the future of their own people, and the future of their homeland. I wish my own European brethren could all unite under this same ideal. It truly is admirable. That being said fuck them all because they'd have us all go extinct to accomplish that.

But Arabs will continue Hitler's good work and finish what he started. It's the prophecy.

They make a disproportionate amount of good music.

They're great at manipulating black people.

I wish we were as good at it as them.

they mutilate children and suck their cocks, giving them herpes in the process.

What do I win

They have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group of humans.

>these people
Define "these people".
Jews in general? I like bagels, they've made some invaluable contributions to science and computers, and I like reading about economic theorems they talk about.
Orthodox Jews? They have funny hats.

>What do I win

you already got your prize, it was herpes.

They invented Bagels.I like Bagels.

"Good" music.

Thats just the Ashkenazim.

don't be quick to generalise goy.

Well worth robbing

what is there to hate ?Abraham Lincoln was a great guys was not afraid of anything

They also believe in multigenerational planning.

They donated alot of gold in WW2.

Lol he isn't Jewish lad.

You post yours and I'll post mine.

they're smart enough to establish and maintain an ethnostate

(((they))) are impressively tenacious and cunning

Murray Rothbard

They can be killed.

They are per capita the most oppressed people ever, and the most successful.

THEY TAKE SHOWERS

Fuck them. They're some ugly inbred looking sons of bitches with that curly shit coming down their foreheads. These are the chosen people. Don't make me laugh. Mongrels from modern day Georgia.

Yeah I know but I wanna see you Emma Watson and I don't think there's surf to be had in my gorgeous girl I don't have to pay their employees and the only reason they release albums is to justify touring with anyone else haha I think it's stranger that you ate pizza hut and get to know that excess turmeric causes bloating

And Milton Friedman is good too (while I'm at it). He is essentially responsible for most of Pinochet's economics

They're good with money.

Cheap energy.

You're right. Fuck all this "acceptance" bullshit when it comes to throwing gay people of roofs and killing people who leave the religion. And oh yeah, there's the inbreeding issue.

The only thing i really know about them is that moses stole the tetragrammaton (arc of the covenant of god, or the singularity in a sphere) from the pharoah which was housed in the pyramid of giza, although abraham im assuming was kinda cool and got some of the wisdom for the real master, but that aside moses is probably the reason why jews have such a bad rap for being greedy but i guess in the end they helped to the solving, in a way, of the geometry of the space time in the vacuum which is a 64 tetrahedron which when applied correctly can result in generating infinite energy and control over gravity, interstellar travel, etc so thats kinda cool right?

they created widespread wealth

Leonard Bernstein was a middling conductor, Lenard Cohen's music was degenerate.
Phil Spector produced schlock

There are some Jews I think are cool, like Walter Block and Stallman.

They even have the patten held for faggiest homeless person haircuts while wearing fashion from 150 years ago?

The Kabbalah's an interesting read

I'm surprised I forgot about Walter Block being a jew.. Yea, he's good too. Also, Milton's son David is another good Jewish economist.

Kosher hotdogs, like Hebrew National brand. Way better than the "who-knows-what-the-the-fuck-is-in-this" label hotdogs in the store.

1 positive thing about them is that they will stop to excist very soon.

Some good scientists, interesting ideas for a modern ethnostate.
They're also extremely good at what they do except that unlike Armenians or Japanese with their nationalism comes such greed that borders evilness itself, for all practical purposes jews are not just greedy but straight up evil because of that.

Their bagels. Hawaiian are better though.

They're against Israel

Geniuses
mere 15m~ of them fooled more than billion people on all kinds of bullshit

funniest one is that they fooled whole murica that cutting foreskin is good for health

They will always lend you some money.