youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
youtube.com/watch?v=kS7aRs3IA50
youtube.com/watch?v=KgHsSiixrAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DEmNUdWXIEA
youtu.be/YZ8v_evgiS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love music from BASED black men :)

> When he posts retarded threads about rap on a political discussion board because he's trying to impress his 15 year old friends xddd

Honest Kendrick Lamar is a talent-less hack.

He has no flow, he barely speaks english, his lyrics don't make sense unless you're jumping to the first word that rhymes and calling it a metaphor because it makes no sense.

eg.
"Girl, I can buy yo' ass the world with my paystub
Ooh, that pussy good, won't you sit it on my taste bloods?"

He even begins to rhyme words with themselves once he runs out of braincells:

"A.M. to the P.M., P.M. to the A.M., funk
Piss out your per diem, you just gotta hate 'em, funk
If I quit your BM, I still ride Mercedes, funk
If I quit this season, I still be the greatest, funk"

In short he is a bad man and you should feel bad for liking this jewish backed thrust into the spotlight out of nowhere hack.

I don't know man, he won awards.

kendrick lamar had two "decent" songs. He's not a damn Shakespeare or a spiritual leader, u fucking nitwit.

>When she's a nightrider

>when he posts on the wrong board and we wait for mods to delete the thread

eh, I like rap but Kendrick lamar is as bad as lil wayne, worse actually

His new album is nothing special

is this bait, lad? You analyzed the lyrics of one song?

Check out his flow on section 80, rigamortus.
Use genius.com to see what the lyrics actually mean. Kendrick lamar makes multi-layered references to various artists and cultural items within the same line in every verse.

He is good if you are kind of into rap, he is amazing if you love rap.

Schoolboy Q is the better artist. His sound is more unique and his flow on fucking point. Collard Greens is a song about a feverish drug trip on pills, and feels like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE

Kendrick is just a pale shadow that the light of wheezy cast for years. Wheezy with his mixtapes wrecked the game for a decade. Rap could never recover from what he did to it.

None of this is politically incorrect though.

Kill yourself you dumb nigger, section 80 was written by a different man.

>"What music do you listen to, user?"

how do you respond?

get the fuck off my Sup Forums ribbit Sup Forums faggot

>listening to the cornball jew

with this

The sound of your hearts, m'ladies.

TFW there has only ever been one rapper who is a legitimate artist

>arguing over which nigger can nigger chant the best

It's all shit and it's not music

No respect for Kanye?

King kuta was catchy at best, everything else is recycled dog shit.

Sage because OP is a nigger.

Nice.

>Kanye
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

don't respond to poor bait

How many Jewish songwriters that guy has?

Lay out your grievances then pussy boi

What the fucks a Kendick Lamer?
I'm not a nigger.

>he listens to niggers jiving around hooting and hollering like monkeys

I don't know that feel.

This is so true. Any of you that listen to coons rap are promoting and showing yourselves to be cucks. Women notice your inferiority and worship of niggers, its why you have no white girls you fucking beta morons.

>every song by Kanye ever
vs.
>every song by DOOM ever

>literally orders of magnitude between them

Hip hop is Jewish shit

>when you find out a white girl listens to kendrick lamar

Take all my upboats for this latest based gollywog and his ooga booga MAGA music fellow pedes.

This, I've never heard of this guy.

Danger doom is too good for this world. Ceelo Green is a fucking buster for ruining what was so perfect.

That Adult Swim album is still on my hdd, I still listen to the meatwad freestyle from time to time.
youtube.com/watch?v=kS7aRs3IA50

>Doesn't listen to Kendrick Lamar
>Basketball player

>Not listening to fashwave unironically

Lyrically DOOM is obviously superior, as is every rapper to Kanye, but often when I hear a song by Kanye, it takes me somewhere deep, it sounds like actual music. Whereas DOOM just rhymes well.

we all know dj khaled is the greatest musical genius of our time

I don't listen to niggers.

Nigger lovers GTFO. Sage.

Can't believe this shitskin has so many faggots on here sucking his dick.

The only good rapper is Eminem. End of story. If you're listening to nigger music, I don't know how you can call yourself a white man.

Danger Doom is a collaboration between MF Doom and Danger Mouse. MF Doom keeps on doing his own shit, and Danger Doom produces lots of other acts aside from Gnarls Barkley. Don't try to act like you know something...

Eminem was always overrated because he's white, same reason you list him as the sole exception. Especially today he's so bad it's unbearable.

Sage Francis? Buck 65? Sole? El-P?

I didn't claim to be an authority, sorry you got that impression faget. I just know Ceelo exploded and Doom, who he could have elevated with him but didn't, stayed underground. Maybe that was for the best.

Be a fucking dicklicker about music somewhere else. I was trying to be congenial and not cry go back to Sup Forums but you faggots seriously are the worst.

Ladies, I find that my superior music taste will have you wet in 3... 2... 1...

youtube.com/watch?v=KgHsSiixrAI

What the fuck does this have to do with politics

Sage

Politically incorrect doesn't mean politics only, this is a common misconception. It's a place for politically incorrect views on any subject.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DEmNUdWXIEA

I mean I guess you're right but this thread definitely does not belong here

MF Doom never collaborated with Cee-Lo Green. Danger Doom was a one-and-off thing. Nothing was ruined... Why the fuck are you even taking part in this conversation?

Congratulations. You're one of the elite who judges music by musicality. Kanyes on the fucking spectrum. But he's a legit musical genius. Mbdtf/graduation is this generations fucking Mozart.

Truu

Why the fuck is anyone taking part in this garbage on Sup Forums?

Thanks man. I don't just single out any one album though, I feel the vast majority of his stuff is wonderful.

>He doesn't listen to Haken

youtu.be/YZ8v_evgiS4

off to

Seriously fuck off from this site and never come back. Rap is shit, and there's no such thing as being 'good' at it. I'll look up the lyrics to that song just to confirm what I already know - he's a 100 IQ nigger whose mediocre intelligence only astounds 80 IQ retards.

>graduation
>comparable to mbdtf

Nigger have you even heard CD, LR, or even fucking Yeezus?

Pretty good.

Yeezus is a recycle bin classic

The only thing coming out of by earbuds is pure 440 sine wave
Sieg heil!

Kendrick is heavily overrated, just because he's one of the few lyricists of his generation. His lack of personality, wit and quotable lines is hidden behind intricate flow and fast rapping. Name a Kendrick quotable. He has none.