Redpill Latina Thread

Redpill Latina Thread

Post the pros/cons of dating/marrying a Latin woman, and give a story along with it if you feel like it, faggot.

My bullshit:
>Only ever dated latin girls
>Fucked 3 Latin girls 2 Whites
>Latin girls are better at sex
>Latin girls are slightly looser than whites but significantly more wet
>Latin girls are always willing to cook/amazing cooks
>White girls are more conventionally beautiful
>White girls are entitled as fuck
>I fantasize more about white girls, but relationship wise, I always find myself with a comfy qt latin girl

Pic related. Current gf is a venezuelan girl that looks nearly identical to this chick (veronica rodriguez).. Veronica's ass is nicer; gf's face is nicer...kind of a tradeoff. Also my gf doesn't swallow semen for a living. Idk.

>inb4 ban.

This is Related to politics because white nationalism n' shieet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=by3yRdlQvzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here chiming in on the faggotry,

I'm a 23 year old white male from Orlando.

This girl is like my dream girl looks wise.

Veronica Rodriguez is kinda redpilled. She doesn't like blacks guys and they're always crying on twitter to her for not banging them.

>only fucked 5 girls

Beta

That's a black chick.

She's perfect looks wise.. That's how I met my current gf.. Veronica is Venezuelan as well, and they all have a similar figure/face.

I dated a 9/10 costa rican chick for about 2 years
>horny
>family oriented
>loyal
Cons
>dead inside
>not afraid to punch/cuss you out
Latinos are redpilled in my opinion
>basically white
>hate nogs
>rich history
>hot

My Latina gf is super mentally ill and is like a child who won't accept any responsibility. It's great now but I definitely won't be having kids with her

Lol, sorry mate, not everyone is dumb enough to dip their dick in every dumb sloot they meet at a club. I fucking hate rubber sex, I'd rather fap. I've been a busy faggot most of my life and enjoyed mostly the simple things:
>Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums
>good pussy of MY choosing
>a few friends to hang with
>vodka
>stable income
>only 1 damaging cunt who fucked with my life out of 5

They're ok, they can cause many troubles tho. Too jealous for my taste. They like to party and dance, which I hate and I don't do it so there is that.

>be me
>live in shithole country
>be blonde white af, stupid parents decided to move
>feel different, I don't belong here
>latinas cream over me. That's good
>I can't commit because I don't want the purity gone from my family.
>so I just fuck em
>Latina pussy is awesome, submissive

What the fuck mate.. This is the consensus for every South American woman thread ever. Insane how you can count on Sup Forums for literally fucking everything. It falls in line with my ANECDOTAL bullshit too.

Again.

Same shit.

Brb, becoming statistician, and making all data based upon threads on Sup Forums

>C'mon guero give me white children
What do Sup Forums

Seriously though. These faggots have no idea until they go to college in Florida or California how fucking intoxicating these girls are. They absolutely HATE niggers on top of it all. Even the dumbest of the dumb.

You're a lucky guy dude. I would kill to have a chick like that

White women are the most beautiful women in the world however their abandonment of God, family, and monogamy has become disheartening even to the most fanatic white nationalist thats why you see these latina threads

My blonde girlfriend is better in bed. She does whatever I command. If you have never tamed the white woman you are truly missing out.

>Veronica Rodriguez follows trump on twitter

>Veronica Rodriguez
They know not what they do. Thousands upon thousands are redpilled everyday. The most notable of redpilled white women are Aryans.

>Also daily reminder not to race mix

I've fucked every kind of girl besides black ones (got blown by one tho)
My gf is Colombian
AMA

How did you get lost on your way to weddit?

Exactly. Not to mention they are ugly and not unique.

Fuck you nigger, downvoted

JUST

Not sure if my wife counts because she's entirely Iberian outside of one native woman about 400 years ago, but meh.
Pros
>Wonderful cook
>Want big families
>Don't like blacks
>Very family oriented
>If you aren't a complete beta then they are loyal as hell
>Always down for a bang
>Depending on the native-white mixture they can stay beautiful for life
Cons
>Many are poisoned by the left
>If they don't respect you get ready for the sophisms
>Depending on the native-white mixture they can become goblins at 30

Look at her mother, that is what she'll look like when she gets older

Your kids will be beaners.

What else needs to be said?

Damn Stallone's got some genes wew

Italian and Greek women are similar here. Pretty wise move really. Pretty much no chance of divorce unless it's your fault. Come from cultures where they still take pride in taking care of their men.

You into wogs?

Do what you want m8.

There is really no point in prolonging the inevitable extinction of the white race. Most women in my country are liberal whores why shouldnt I racemix with a traditional Asian qt.

>pros/cons of dating/marrying a Latin woman

Your pro/cons list is really bullshit.
You have to ask yourself:
Is she more/less likely to divorce you?
Is she going to be a good mother?
Is she a feminist?
Will she spend all of your money? Will you be able to save anything?

BRB getting Latina gf

Careful, the more Indio you go the more goblin she'll be

youtube.com/watch?v=by3yRdlQvzs

>tfw no el paso gf

You guys can have all the crazy Latinas you want, just don't get pissed when I marry a hot midwesterner.

Regards, """""white""""" Hispanic

Are you destroying your recessive genes?
Will your kids and their descendents be forever spics?

Yeah some of them are hot and sexy as hell. Anal, and really wanting to suck your dick is more on the cards.

I'm not into them per se but they are cool.

Not as self entitled as white girls, most hot white girls here just act like they are in an American soapie. It's all about them and it's boring as shit.

yeah Latinos are fine until they go onto a tangent on all how ALL Latinos are pride full and the greatest blah blah blah, and the worst part is meeting their parents and they don't speak English.

My wife is a Mexican. She's very pretty but also very homely. She cooks pretty much every day and is very family oriented. Her family is full of the good Mexicans and not welfare abusing cunts. The only downsides is that she's short and not white. I love her.

Homely is the opposite of pretty you fucking retard.
>She's very pretty but also very ugly

Homely: synonyms: unattractive, plain, unprepossessing, unlovely, ill-favored, ugly; informalnot much to look at
Example: "she's rather homely"

Some in the south use it to describe a traditional girl who wants to settle down early

No, that's just what you were told when you asked why everyone was calling your girlfriend homely.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

SeeI swear you city retards are so ignorant to (genius) rural and suburban culture.

I can guarantee you that my wife is nothing close to plain.

2 gfs

1) Mexican
pros:
>Can Cook
>Treats you like a king
>Horny af
cons:
>Wants kids bad. Will get preg at the sight of cum
>loves to argue
>big family you have to deal with

2) White Nordic
pros:
>white blonde girls are the hottest
>Takes care of her appearances
>higher IQ
cons:
>entitled
>cant cook anything

I'm prob gonna marry the white one. Mexican was great but at the end of the day, not even on white girl level.

p.s.

if you are a white male with anything other than a white girl you give a weird vibe. Like no white girl wanted you so you got a whatever race fetish and now you married one.

went to Ecuador for the for 4 months and found my wife lmao

we have 3 kids now and surprisingly they all came out white

marrying a blonde hair blue eyes snow nigger instead of a proper brown hair brown eyes atlantid. Enjoy retarded kids.

¿Yo puedo?

Herro.

Dayum gurl, look at dat flat ass bootaaay!

Have a latina gf. Its exhausting. Too horny, too needy. I dunno, sometimes id rather just play vidya then deal with latina drama.

I quite like having my balls drained every night though.

true

>caring this much about what strangers think

lmao at this thread

You guys don't know shit about the average hispanic, most of the ones there in the US are the ones who "made it" so to speak, of course they'll try to be as traditional and appealing as possible for that sweet green card

latinas are fine

Mexibro is correct. The Latinas here tend to be not so actually desirable.

spics are now flooding Sup Forums with propaganda to encourage white men to accept them.

spics are worse than africans. they are not fine. they're invading and conquering our fucking land you idiots

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEE

Lolwut

I think that's just you, m8

Find a girl who is intelligent, kind, loving and shares your values/language/culture. If they don't happen to be white but they fit the criteria then they are acting white.

Races that are ok to mix with for white men:

Northern Asian/Japanese

Other European

Tall, light skinned Mestizo with European heritage.

Any other individual from any race that displays a high IQ and can act white.

------

Ultimately you are an individual who must look into the eyes of another for love.

I have been with a Mestiza girl for many years. She has a graduate degree in science and is one of the most based, red-pilled and intelligent people I know. Even though I now want white children I would never let her go on the off-chance that I meet a caring and loving European woman. I am from Toronto. All the good girls get taken early, the rest are trash and/or horribly behaved whorish lushes.

We clicked, we started hanging out often, fell in love and moved in together. We share similar interests and agree on basically everything. You can't discount compatibility over race (which in this case is an ideological perspective).

However:

1. She speaks perfect English.

2. She was raised in Canada, and shares my culture aside from a love of tortillas and knowing Spanish (watching X-Files in Spanish, reading Spanish books, which keeps her knowledge of the language fresh)

3. She rejects her parents' actually sexist culture and the general inferiority of it to English culture.

I am the boss in this house, I told her she's staying home with the kids and that she's going to homeschool them. Because I know what's best for my family. It is my responsibility. I do not know that this would be possible with a white woman.

So go for Mestizas, just make sure they act white and prefer English culture.

Another thing. Girls and boys respect a father that earns that respect and his present and raises his children.

cont...

I think Latina girls hate me for a reason. I didn't do anything, I just feel like it when I walk around. They don't seem to be lusting for me as you guys describe it in this thread. I'll just find a lovely, sexy white girl I guess.