Tfw want to be religious and seek a higher meaning but Christianity is a literal Jewish creation and Islam is a...

>tfw want to be religious and seek a higher meaning but Christianity is a literal Jewish creation and Islam is a Catholic Church creation to take back the holy land so I'm forced into existential nihilism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIWv1E2xT5c
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus is the way faggot

just means you don't care about actual truth. You're a pseudo intellectual fedora wearing faggot.

Look into Perennialism. All religions have a grain of truth to them (some more than others) but not the whole story. Perennialists believe that the founders of each religion and many others learned to tap into a divine Source through meditation and other means. The only way to find the Truth is to look within. Follow the white rabbit in wisdom's form.

>Christianity was created by Jews
>Jews persecuted and crucified Jesus, an innocent man
>Jews hated that Jesus was a peacekeeper
>Jews hated literally everything about Jesus, but still invented it

Not too bright late at night, are we?

Jesus was a Jew seeking to Reform Judaism and correct misinterpretations of the OT. People saw him as the messiah. He's a kike through and through

How about becoming a Shinto samurai?

He fulfilled the prophecies in the OT, there was no attempt to correct the record. And how is he a kike because of this?

Look into the teachings of Marcion and his students. Jesus's original message was for us to find divinity within ourselves while still living. The messiah bit is due to mistranslation and Jewish influence which tried to convert his teachings to fall more in line with theirs.

Oh I get it. You must be Jewish. You are stuck in the stone age my friend, Christianity is the only way to salvation rather than your own outdated religion.

Don't subscribe to shitty Abrahamic religions then.

believe in the old gods, the gods of the animals, nature, the sky, the wind, the sea.

Become a celt and throw away your fear of death for there is no heaven nor hell, only the world you awaken in after you have affected it in your past life.

I recently took the christian pill after hearing Jordan Peterson talk. I joined a home church/bible study thing. Best thing I ever did.

The thing is, you have to let your heart open so to speak. There's a million ways you can criticize the bible and jesus. It's sort of like larping but it's a fulfilling larp.

I've always lived with shit tier people. This home church group were all upper middle class white canadians, it was so amazing (I'm half Italian half Turkish). For once in my life I was respected and had coherent conversations.

After studying and participating for a while I think I'll transition to Orthodox Christianity and maybe even get baptized if all goes well.

Jesus was not Jewish. English bibles are mistranslated.

Meditate until you have a supernatural experience. Then you'll start to figure things out.

Make a argument agents hes philosophy that is not hes a jew.

Oh man another half Turkish Canada bro. I'm half French myself though and was raised Christian.

By bloodline he sure is.

They still killed him. Didn't work.

The Philosophical God vs the Abrahamic God.

English Binles aren't mistranlated, the Edomites stole Judah's tribal identity, aka modern Jews.

Bibles*

Have you ever looked into who created the King James Version of the Bible?

Jews of today are the Pharisees. All the other sects of the Jews were absorbed into Christianity. Either way, they didn't become a problem until they were emancipated.

Emergentism is nonsense that relies on the idea that the specific combination of matter that makes up the brain (which only exists as a concept within the brain itself to begin with) can someone create the immaterial phenomena of consciousness.

Note, consciousness is not self awareness nor the brains ability to take in light of a certain wavelength and label it red, but the actual "redness" itself. If you understand that the brain is nothing but a complex biological machine, than you can not evolutionarily justify the need for the phenomena of consciousness. Electrical impulses should be able to travel from synapse to synapse without a need for an immaterial consciousness, not to mention the fact that no one can possibly identify where in this process of neurons firing the manifestation of "redness" occurs. Where in the process of sight do we find energy antecedent and color consequent?

The simplest explanation then is that consciousness is a fundamental aspect of all existence. Consciousness is part of the universe itself and it is only the physical world that is separate.

With this knowledge you can now dedicate your life to reducing the amount of your own suffering (the suffering of all conscious life) in this world.

Hint: it involves killing all the niggers

Take the Catholic Pill, it's the original Red Pill. Also check out some serious Traditional Catholic YouTube if you want to know more. Lots wrong with Catholics right now, but the Catholic Church is the one true religion: youtube.com/watch?v=DIWv1E2xT5c