What the fuck is wrong with Australians?

What the fuck is wrong with Australians?

You don't need this much beer

Ah shit, I love dem oil cans. Perfect excuse to have two beers instead of just one.

>bud light

In that case, Americans don't need that many burgers

I wanna know why all American beer sucks ass. The only good beer is imported beer.

Bitch please.

Fosters? We just export that piss water to america and forget about it. Noone drinks that shit here, youd be lucky to find it at a pub

beer is the ultimate bluepill drink

enjoy your estrogens

You're fucking retarded. US has so much good beer it's absurd. They just don't sell it at Wal Mart.

No aussies drink fosters. it isnt even sold here.

XXXX, vb, tooees, carlton are what we drink.

Sierra Nevada pale ale is alright, bit pricey though

beyond that, there are a lot of micro breweries scattered everywhere

small hands burger?

T nigger who only buys 40s at his corner store

get some james boag premium, best beer in aus imo, besides craft beer but who the fuck drinks craft beer

> (You)
>You're fucking retarded. US has so much good beer it's absurd. They just don't sell it at Wal Mart.
> (You)
>Sierra Nevada pale ale is alright, bit pricey though
>beyond that, there are a lot of micro breweries scattered everywhere

The only good beer ive had thats domestic is elysian brewing space dust IPA. Everything else is shit

Woah...is this why there are so many IPAs in the US now? They contain the most estrogen in beer.

Boags is what you want m8. Fosters does not exist here, and its shit

You're forgetting Natural Ice user.

>OP said beer
>Fingolian posts bear

Yes you do

look at all these pretentious beer faggots
>X beer is shit and Y beer is so much better

fucking kill yourself
ALL OF YOU

after working all fucking day ill drink any beer as long as its ice cold

You dont need an assault rifle.

Fucking amateurs

It takes 6 beers to get me even slightly buzzed. thats why i stick to rum.

>not taking quality testosterone supplements

Real Aussies drink VB.

Isn't it socially unacceptable to get more than a bit tipsy in the US? How boring. I'm not satisfied until I am throwing up or close to it.

you don't need that much soda, burger

>shit-kicker for Cessnock City Council
>works "all day"
>can't discern piss

From what I understand, Aussies drink Victoria Bitter most of the time. Nice try though, burger.

Fosters is a truly awful beer.

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY MUSLIM

>he doesn't know about longnecks

step it up

question

i normally dislike beer due to pisswater lite experience in high school, what is a sweeter beer? i normally drink a pino or a honey mead when i do drink.

>>/bant/

>drinks IPAs

I bet you vape and oil your beard too you faggot. Get a nice stout or a porter and cut the act.

Mead is the drink of the viking, a title which you have not earned

100 pack beer for true Finns

We don't drink Fosters anyway. Its the reject shit that the rest of the world can suffer with.

get some of this shit up ya, ya poofta cunts

>Faggot Aussies drink VB.

fify.

New is where it is at.

BEST ADVICE

most pale ale's tend to have a sweet/fruity taste

>Cookie cutter over-produced over-advertised shit beer
Why do people drink shit beer?

thanks

You're a goddamn idiot, dude. Craft beer is growing at a rate that even I can't keep up with it at this point.

yeah you might like some kind of citrus IPA, the hops are bitter though if you aren't into that

but heads up, edgy faggots on 4chin will tell you you also oil your beard if you drink them

They sell Fosters at every singe Dan Murphys in the country, numnuts.

>watery taste
>less alcohol percentage

I think we know who the faggot is

Americans can't drink worth half a fuck. I've seen teenage girls drink more than 260 pound American men can. It must be a side effect of that ridiculous legal age.

thats not a beer
THIS is a beer. Fosters is made is ZA now

Ipa's have the bitter sweet grapefruit taste. And they're usually a bit stronger.

And it's all utter horse shit.

>Drinking literal water

Name a better limited run beer.
Pro tip: you can't.

Now this shit was a beer. 1 of these bad boys and you were done.

Shut up, bitch. Enjoy your baby can of piss.

You must not live in the south, either. The number of micro breweries down here fucking rules. If you can find some Sweetwater, Wiseacre, Calfkiller, Lazy Magnolia, etc. are all phenomenal brewers

What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't drink Bud Light!

Stone Brewery. FUCK YEAH!

Most of you will never know...

What brands have you tried, exactly? There are fucking crazy good breweries all over Tennesee where I'm at, and in Georgia as well. See my other reply

castlemaine 4x. Used to love that shit when it was at my local pub about 10 years ago.
Carlsberg is good too. You've got to have the right class to serve it in though . Proper pilsner glass with an agitator etched in the bottom to replenish the head.
Extra points if you chill your glass in the freezer first.

No-one drinks fosters and I fucking hate pale ale
I haven't even seen it for sale

Doing our ancestors from the First Fleet proud, son.

"Give me Rum, and keep giving it to me until the horrors of this country are numb to me"

Strong beer lovers unite.

>cuck light
>not drinking yeugling light

>that'll be 57 Euros please

brother

Anybody know good vitamins for an alcoholic?

Pussy drinker.

>tfw starting to like the missus pure blondes

It's at Dan Murphys. Literally all of them stock it, probably for foreigners.

Here's a real man's beer.

Do you have a source for that? Not doubting you... But I fucking loved IPA's for awhile until I got burned out. Now I generally prefer a nice stout or pilsner

oh, yeah, i just hate that bitter piss taste that everyone just seems to love. why the fuck bud lite is popular i will never understand.

I've legitimately never seen an Aussie drink fosters.

It's the drink of dickhead pommie backpackers and fuckhead American tourists who bust into the pub and want "that Ossie Beeeer!"

>not drinking literal water

Beer is the nectar of the ignoramus

I tried Yeungling once. My friend was dating this guy from then states. And he was obsessed with Yeungling. So he made me take some Yeungling from him. And he was so passionate about Yeungling that I wanted to like it... But it just... I don't know. Too "clean" tasting I guess. No kick at all.

someone else's beer always taste good mate

Seen that before round the end of the year, is it any good?

My local beer shop sells half of those.
The US is super into 'craft' beer now and people will import anything and everything for hipsters to spurge out over.
I prefer something malty and simple.

Fosters is a good beer if not a little too sugary.

I think my dad used to drink it in the early 90's, as well as Thooees draught. then he moved to light ice then hahn light.

YOU LITERALLY ALL HAVE SHIT FUCKING TASTE. I LITERALLY DRINK ONE OF THESE ENTIRE BOTTLES EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY.

Yeah it tastes bad but at least there's a lot of it

>dude macro beers all taste shitty
>Try this totally unique IPA that definitely doesn't taste the same as every other IPA instead, this one has a cool name!

Jesus you cant be anymore right. I bought pilsner glasses (6) and i usually chill them in a little freezer with my next bee

IPA is a literal meme, easy and cheap to produce, most people can't tell a bad one from a good one as long as you add a ton of hops

I know how you feel, I drink until I feel it, and I don't feel it until I'm 12 drinks and 6 shots down

falling for the alcohol jew

Not every drink needs to kick like distilled moose piss. Sometimes you can just use it to wash down your food.

It had a huge Aussie market in the 70s and 80s when fucking Boonie would smash down 25 cans on a flight to England, now I don't really know anyone who drinks it

touche

To be fair, high quality beer has an acquired taste. I've noticed this among friends. You can definitely differentiate once you develop the palate for it. The same is supposed to be similar for wine, but I've never gotten that into wine. I can definitely pick up on the differences between IPAs vs IPAs, though.