Name One Country Besides Your Own That You Would Fight For

Yep, it's another one of these threads. So go on with it. Name one country besides your own that you would fight for.

>>Inb4 Israel

switzerland so i never actually fight

if the brits werent so fucking cucked, maybe them.

aussies too, same thing.

cant we just move all the good aussies to britain or usa, and then deport all of our commies and all of the brits commies to australia?
or maybe antarctica.

Australia, New Zealand, and Germany.

Probably a Commonwealth nation.

Spain and russia

The UK.

peru bros, or ireland

I would literally fight and die for Daddy Trump

Texas

Australia

Maybe the UK, but not for their caliphate

None wtf how cucked do you have to be to die for someone else's nation.

Because the one I'd be willing to die for is the only one with free speech and a right to arms, making it literally exceptional

Yes, keep fighting for "your country" and we will keep making huge banking profits and huge banker bonuses.

I would gladly sacrifice my life for the Canadians above us.

Norway
Only because I'm actually Norsk, born and raised in Bergen.
If that doesn't count then Iceland.

India

America

Australia

England

Switzerland

Basque

Argentina

Great Britain any fuckin day.

And any of the other 3 members of the anglosphere.

ENGLAND
N
G
L
A
N
D

>sacrificing yourself for a nation that thinks criticizing islam should be illegal
get a load of this loser

Canada is a living Tumblr

The Russian Federation comrade

US

t.german

Poland.

Rome
Texas, since it's not yet independent.

> 56% white

Germany because it's the fatherland and Vatican City because Deus Vult!

This as well.
Also, Serbia.

Canada say if they are being invaded by Russia or something similar.

good answer

Frankly any white country which is fighting for independence against globalism.

>fight for current pope.
What are you a cuck?

The swiss, UK, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Aussie land and Canada.....Fuck you leafs I hate you but I have your back

Germany, Denmark, Sweden, and maybe Australia (but not the UK or Canada, fuck those fags)

Poland, no contest

America.

Nip land, we are bound by treaty to defend them since we dissolved their armed forces.
Even if we at some point were to achieve better relationships with China or South Korea continies to grow in economic power and influence to the point that it becomes more beneficial to side with one or both of them over the Japanese if there were ever to be conflict between those East Asian powers we are honorbound to defend Japan and it's people.

None, nationality is an accident of birth

deport the commies and the brown foregin hordes stop pouring in.

funny but
>US
you guys are post-humans

litearlly autistics...

america if it wasnt degenerate and dominated by jews, and germany

America, England/Britain, Australia

Poland. Keeping the country of my ancestors white and free is as worthy a cause as any. Also if push came to shove I'd probably also die for an aussie. If the Swiss gave me citizenship for it I'd fight for them. If God is good I'll have the chance to fight for Greater Rhodesia one day.

Germany

I would not return the favor

If mexico got it's shit straight I'd fight for my bros.

spot the Scottish faggots

Can we deport them to the bottom of the ocean?

>fighting for islam
you have to go back

You don't get to choose your parents either but you still love them, right? Isn't that the same as loving your country even though you didn't choose to be born there?

Yeah, I'm no Israel I had that feeling.

Anglosphere
Germany
France

Maybe other white countries too.

Basically I just want any fucking opportunity to fight, rather than sit with this slow strangulation.

Spain and Argentina,

australia, maybe canada, maybe india, probably south korea, new zealand for sure, ireland, and of course england

Israel

Paraguay

Poland vs Germanistan

Not the current cucked pope. For the based to be pope.

Don't forget the Boers in South Africa. Things are going to shit there pretty soon so you might have your chance tbqh

I thought I'd fight for France. (lafayette)
I thought I'd fight for the UK. But they are too willing to sit in shit.
Canada fuck now. Though I'll help rescue any white Christians when they start getting genocided in those countries and get them to the US.
Aus maybe. How's the freedom quotient in Australia as of today?

I'd be happy to help liberate the leafs, britbongs, or aussies tbqh pham

Anime.

in 2017 i would fight for Russia but i wish i could fight for greater Germany

My parents were both crack addicts.

FPBP

Any western or northern European country who had a government I agreed with. Currently, just Switzerland.

I wanna fight for the US but their system of government is causing terminal 4 cancer & should be blown the fuck up first.
I'd definitely wanna help Britain Onee-chan, but I don't know what to dooo. Also, Britain bulli me sometimes & I just want love back.

I'll say Finland, just chill back behind their snipers. Comfy snow living

*for the convenience of argument

None. I wouldn't fight for my own either, unless it was invaded by the Chinese or something.

South Africa is 9% white and less cucked than you inbred crypto kikes. Being (((white))) doesn't mean much if your country's greatest accomplishments include suckering the US into helping you defeat a white nationalist country twice and making a pact with kikes to give them Palestine.

I'd forgot about them. Know a few Sth Africans and they're all bro-tier.

I'd much rather die fighting than wait and send my son off to war in a decade's time when I'm too old.

Probably just murica

japan we have to protect the chastity of our glorious 2d waifus from the angry muslim invaders

Would fight for any white nation to be honest. I wish I had a chance to fight with my brothers, not for a bullshit army that is a soulless entity for Israel.

Fighting for a country (politicians) is retarded. I would only fight for ideals/way of life.

The only just war is a war of defense. And no, that does not include preemptive strikes based on lies from secret organizations.

UK
Canada
New Zealand
Anglosphere and anglo Pride
>America Anglo
>America savable

A non-germanic country? That would be Finland or some Baltic country.

Kekistan -
Praise Kek.

>tfw everyone is listing Canadian, Australian and British as different things.

We are one people of one empire. Fucking kikes.

Ukraine. And Poland.

It's not because we like you or anything, it would just be a mistake to allow a foreign military power to obtain a foothold on the continent. We would probably defend Mexico for similar reasons.
As a bonus a significant military occupation in either of those regions and the turmoil brought on by war would also put us in a good position to annex or otherwise absorb into the Union.

None. Its just less headaches...

The white commonwealth states or Switzerland.

Yeah but white America and you forgot white south Africans where the fight will actually start.

You better show.

Assuming they all uncucked themselves and became nationalist again: UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Russia, Japan, Spain, Italy, Poland, Nordic Countries, Balkan States, North Korea, Syria (under Assad), Greece, a white South Afica and the Vatican (if it got uncucked, unpedoed,) etc., any other European non countries like Belgium.

Hezbollah/Lebanon

You think you can resurrect an old doomed kingdom like Navarre?

I would be willing to fight for my fellow Anglo-sphere Nations.

so many anglo bros ITT. feels good man.

Japan.

But Canada is gay.

Good and respectable answer.

disgusting commie cunts in this thread.

I would fight for the Finsk too

Israel
Russia

>fighting for any "modern" state

literally why? what are you trying to maintain? a sense of non-communal material obsessed people with zero identity?

Mostly Anglo countries or France but all for the same fight, to defeat the caliphate

The basque country is more than just navarroa.