Prove the bible exists

everyone trying to prove god exists by showing the bible, but can they prove the bible exists? theres no real words in it or any way to open it. no one has ever read it lets be honest. who reads

Get this blasphemy off my page.

The Torah, the message given directly to Moses from G-d is the true word. Don't fall for this Pagan Cult of the Sun. There is a reason Jews are so successful.

Will you take the red-pill?

Lol no leave kike

man i was wondering, evil always existed? if satan is the bad and his fall was the start, when did he fall? what happened in the time of his fall? why God didn't destroy him just there?

The Bible is a social construct.

I was wondering why many of the people here that say holocaust was a hoax by the jews why they claim that the bible is the absolute truth?

It's because Christianity is influenced more by Pagan Zoroastrianism. Jews have never believed in a Devil. From the Jewish view, all beings have good inclinations and bad inclinations and that these inclinations exist within us in a constant battle. A Yin Yang.

We all have "Satan" but Satan is not a being. Satan is defined as the inclination to turn away from God and to do evil deeds. If you're walking down the street and a man drops his wallet, the inclination to steal the wallet and not tell the man is called "The Satan". It isn't a being but the battle we have against the darker inclinations within ourselves.

cause it wasnt made by the jews

>Jesus was a Jew
>He grew up at a synagogue
>He was fucking rabbi
>Every witness to his life was Jewish
>Every apostle was Jewish
>At first you had to convert to Judaism to worship Jesus
>The New Testament says to prioritize the "Lost Sheep of Israel"

You guys made a whole offshoot of (((our))) religion which really boils down to Joseph getting cucked by (((Mary))). The cuck of G-d, one might say.

but in the Bible the devil is represented like that, like a voice that tell you to do things, in eden he only told and lied to adan and eve to eat the apple, or tempted Jesus to do what he said him to do

satan never did anything by his hand, i believe he can 'posses' someone if the only thing you do is hear him, doing what he want

>>Jesus was a Jew

Christianity is ultimate blue pill faggots.

Bible, just like Talmud, Koran etc, it's all horseshit.

The only thing I've ever read that made sense and that I could believe due to firsthand ACTUAL personal paranormal experiences, is The Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

They are literally the only source that I could find that makes any real sense, even if I can't prove them real.

>CHRISTKEKS ETERNALLY BTFO

Christians still believe Satan is an actual being, which is more Zoroastrianism then Judaic. It's not a voice, but the bad inclination that lives within us all.

Y...yes.

it's a being from other plane, it's easy to see, he cant act here, that's why he need people to do his biding

that's spirituality 101

that was proved wrong many times

WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOYIM?! WORSHIP OUR SACRIFICED SCHIZOPHRENIC PPLEASE!!!!!!!

>Satan debating over Moses body and has to get rebuked by Micheal and the Lord
Do you even Torah bro? Also the zoroastrain meme needs to die. There are some similarities but Christianity evolved separately from mithraism and reformed zoroastriamism. I feel like you don't understand zoroastriamism or you wouldn't be making the claim. Zoroastrains were waiting for an angel of light to come and recognize that angel as Jesus

>can't even spell Zoroastrianism

Get out

There's a photo of it.

> Jesus was a real man..
> pops up numerous historical text not just bible
> there are text account of murdering a famous man who was claiming to be the son of god a savior
> really killed a man who claimed to be son of god because they were upset people loved him
> I don't believe all the Bible because it's been edited. But I think a God exsists and some people are spiritual closer to god than others
> hence Jesus Buddha and others

see theres already a thread